UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Southern Illinois Mountain Fiest
Pages (65): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

You know the one you use when that dickh#*d cuts in front of you-----or in your case the one you use on the old ladies when your shoppin'

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2012 06:35 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Gotcha you now.

Old Post 04-24-2012 10:06 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Your probably good at usin' that one

Old Post 04-24-2012 10:50 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Still learning.

Old Post 04-25-2012 01:15 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Practice makes perfect---don't you know

Old Post 04-25-2012 11:12 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I was told that back in high school days by a teacher. Never believed him though.

Old Post 04-25-2012 11:43 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
[B]I only know one sign language sign.

My teacher said I was too good at it

Old Post 04-26-2012 12:53 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

My teacher didn't like me.

Old Post 04-26-2012 01:25 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I was over at a buddies house yesterday and them squirrels were goin' crazy,he said too come on over and have at it,I know where I'll be come Aug.

Old Post 04-28-2012 01:23 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Go getta them TD.

Old Post 04-28-2012 01:35 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I'll bet I seen a dozen in 30 min. and all grey's. I shot some last year but hadn't eat any for so long,had forgot how good squirrel gravy was yum-yum. Couldn't find that good of eatin' at a truckstop. I see more squirrel than coon anymore,but the squirrel aint pressured like the coon around where I hunt.

Old Post 04-28-2012 02:59 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

We need to start having a squirrel festival every year. You dress up like a squirrel and see who the best is.

Old Post 04-28-2012 04:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I'd have a safe time of it,unless I got disqualified for bein' too tall. That aint a bad idea,they have something like that at Kinmundy,Il.

Old Post 04-28-2012 07:46 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Might be a good idea. Everbody bring their squirrel dogs and have a hunt.

Old Post 04-29-2012 01:22 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I'm plannin' on goin' this year----gas is headed down so instead of goin' too Autumn Oaks I plan on goin' to Black&Tan days and Black Mouth Cur days. Ain't never been too cur days.

Old Post 04-29-2012 02:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike I was out for a walk yesterday,and kicked up 4 quail along the road

Old Post 04-30-2012 12:37 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I haven't kicked any for years

Old Post 04-30-2012 01:04 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

With this set a side ground we are startin' too see more birds and bunnies.

Old Post 04-30-2012 05:33 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I use to have three to four covey's behind my house and they are gone. It has all ways been good cover for them back there.

Old Post 04-30-2012 07:32 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We been hearin' some callin' in the big field east of the house. I got one acre that is not in the program,I'm thinkin' on puttin' in a food plot.

Old Post 04-30-2012 10:12 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I notice one thing the rabbits are starting to come back.

Old Post 04-30-2012 10:24 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=429239

Old Post 05-01-2012 02:47 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=429239

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS??????????

Old Post 05-01-2012 05:25 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Well, Duh!

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
WHAT'S UP WITH THIS??????????

Same gibberish........different forum!

LOL!

Mark.

Old Post 05-01-2012 05:27 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

just quit raining here,counted 13 squirrel in the yard..

Old Post 05-01-2012 05:41 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote