UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hunter's Blend dog food
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bluff country
Traxx , reread the first post . What part of c o r n f r e e ( I typed real slow for you ) don't you understand ?

Maybe you should read again...I lumped corn based and "feather based" feeds together.

Post the ingredient list.

The "Hunters Blend" sold around has the exact same ingredient list as Sexton Bros and "best foods" brands.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...
GRNITECH Hawk's Traxx Attack X Stylish Pete/ Wipeout Female

Last edited by Traxx Addict on 02-12-2011 at 04:18 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:15 AM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

Go to Facebook , type in Simons Choice Dog Food . Hunters Blend High Performance .

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:20 AM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

Hunters Blend
Ingredients: Poultry by-products meal, Meat meal, broken rice, whole wheat, whey, fish meal, Poultry fat (stabilized with Vitamin E) Beet pulp, salt, steamed bone meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Choline Chloride, Manganous Oxide, Copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Biotin, Folic acid, Vitamin B12 supplement, and sodium selenite.

Diamond Extreme Athlete
Chicken meal, chicken, brewers rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, cracked pearled barley, powdered cellulose, beet pulp, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

As I have said before..I work in the poultry industry and I know what we sell labeled as "poultry by products". It is feathers and diseased condemned parts, gangrenous lesions, and guts.

I wont feed it to my dogs....It MIGHT be a notch better than a corn based feed.[/b]

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:29 AM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I have one question. Considering that the majority of dogs in this country are spending their entire lives being fed nothing but corn based dogfood, how come we aren't seeing millions of dogs dieing early deaths and millions of kidney failures from these feeds?
I mean when Diamond killed a relatively miniscule percentage of the dogs out there with bad food we heard about that all over the place.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Last edited by JiM on 02-12-2011 at 05:19 AM

Old Post 02-12-2011 05:17 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

CORN

THERE AINT NOTHING EVER DIED FROM EATEN CORN

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Old Post 02-12-2011 01:33 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedMan
UKC Forum Member

Traxx you said "Poultry meal is the scraps trimmed off of salvaged carcasses and guts. Guts and parts that contain Coccieliosis , Dermititus, and other infected cuts and abrasions that the USDA finds unacceptable for human consumption." Is this acceptable in dog food. Trying to take all that I have been reading and use it to my advantage for the betterment of my hounds and sometimes things either gets confusing for me or things seem to start to contradict themselves. Not looking into getting into a wizzing contest with anyone but if I want to provide the best for my dogs then I am wanting to gather all the facts I can to make it a win/win for me and my mutts. Thanks.

Old Post 02-12-2011 01:49 PM
RedMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedMan Click here to Send RedMan a Private Message Click Here to Email RedMan Find more posts by RedMan Add RedMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jammer2122
Banned

FYI

The first ingredient in this dog food is chicken by-product meal… a dry rendered product of slaughterhouse waste. It’s made from what’s left of a slaughtered chicken after all the prime cuts have been removed.

In a nutshell, chicken by-products are those unsavory leftovers usually considered “unfit for human consumption”.

This stuff can contain almost anything… feet, beaks, undeveloped eggs… anything (that is) but skeletal muscle (real meat).

On the brighter side, by-product meals are meat concentrates and contain nearly 300% more protein than fresh chicken.

This is NOT your Diamond Extreme but all companies use it!!!

Diamond Premium Adult Formula
Dry Dog Food

Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brewers rice, beet pulp, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid

Old Post 02-12-2011 02:26 PM
Jammer2122 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jammer2122 Click here to Send Jammer2122 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jammer2122 Find more posts by Jammer2122 Add Jammer2122 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jammer2122
Banned

If

This is the Hunters blend from Everlast Manufacturing in MO. You may want to spend the money to have it tested. I sent a sample to a lab and was shocked by the total lack of VIT & MIN.

Old Post 02-12-2011 02:54 PM
Jammer2122 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jammer2122 Click here to Send Jammer2122 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jammer2122 Find more posts by Jammer2122 Add Jammer2122 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treemonster
UKC Forum Member

Jammer 2122 can you tell us what was lacking in the dog food? I have fed this food and found that my dogs performance when hunted hard will suffer, they simply have less energy.

Old Post 02-12-2011 03:53 PM
treemonster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treemonster Click here to Send treemonster a Private Message Click Here to Email treemonster Find more posts by treemonster Add treemonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michwalker
UKC Forum Member

Good dog food

For those who have a Costco around I highly recommend Kirkland brand. Here in Mich it is $23 for 40lbs out the door. There are a few choices get the ones with the higher protein. This is the best bang for the $ that I have found. Remember we can't expect the best from our buddies every night if we don't treat them the best that we can every day.

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:17 PM
michwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michwalker Click here to Send michwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email michwalker Find more posts by michwalker Add michwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

Re: FYI

quote:
Originally posted by Jammer2122
The first ingredient in this dog food is chicken by-product meal� a dry rendered product of slaughterhouse waste. It�s made from what�s left of a slaughtered chicken after all the prime cuts have been removed.

In a nutshell, chicken by-products are those unsavory leftovers usually considered �unfit for human consumption�.

This stuff can contain almost anything� feet, beaks, undeveloped eggs� anything (that is) but skeletal muscle (real meat).

On the brighter side, by-product meals are meat concentrates and contain nearly 300% more protein than fresh chicken.

This is NOT your Diamond Extreme but all companies use it!!!

Diamond Premium Adult Formula
Dry Dog Food

Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brewers rice, beet pulp, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid

Diamond Extreme Athlete cannot even be compared or discussed with the other subpar, inferior feeds out there. Even those made made by Diamond themselves.

Spend an extra $4 and by a decent bag of feed. and save money in the long run.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-13-2011 12:08 AM
Traxx Addict
Banned

Re: CORN

quote:
Originally posted by Wingpatch
THERE AINT NOTHING EVER DIED FROM EATEN CORN

Tell that to the thousands of dogs that died from corn based feed due to high levels of Aflotoxins ion the feed.

Are you a habitual liar, or do you just pretend to be one on the UKC forums.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-13-2011 12:10 AM
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
I have one question. Considering that the majority of dogs in this country are spending their entire lives being fed nothing but corn based dogfood, how come we aren't seeing millions of dogs dieing early deaths and millions of kidney failures from these feeds?
I mean when Diamond killed a relatively miniscule percentage of the dogs out there with bad food we heard about that all over the place.

How many people who walk out into their kennels and find "Ol Pete" dead in their house ever have them autopsied??

What killed the dogs in the diamond feed fiasco was moldy corn processed into the feed and the Aflotoxins poisoning them.

Corn based feed stresses the kidneys and digestive systems of dogs. Your kidneys is the filtering system of your body. When it starts being stressed high levels of toxins are allowed to pass thru your bloodstream and major organs,. Over time it wears the dog down and leads to heart attacks, strokes, etc.

We have given you guys the facts and you refuse to accept them and want to rely on some cracker jack box education and old wives tales to rely on instead of SCIENTIFIC FACTS.

PATHETIC.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-13-2011 12:14 AM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Traxx Addict
[B
Corn based feed stresses the kidneys and digestive systems of dogs. Your kidneys is the filtering system of your body. When it starts being stressed high levels of toxins are allowed to pass thru your bloodstream and major organs,. Over time it wears the dog down and leads to heart attacks, strokes, etc.

All I want to know is how these millions of dogs nationwide continue to not only survive but thrive year after year to 10 or 15 years of age having spent their entire lives on corn based dogfood. You know it is true yet you keep telling us that corn will kill them. Your credibilty is going down the drain but I'm sure you don't care because you are a legend in your own mind when it comes to dog food.
You also seem to think that corn is the only thing that can mold which tells me how much you really know. Give me a week and I can show you a bag of moldy EA.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Last edited by JiM on 02-13-2011 at 12:36 AM

Old Post 02-13-2011 12:33 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gregory Kemp
UKC Forum Member

traxx addict is right about corn based feeds. I too, work in the feed industry. There is not one dog feed out there that is perfect. traxx addict in Extreme Athlete you must be worried about fat being the fourth ingredient. It is a proven fact that if fat of any type is in the first four ingredients of any dog feed it can cause bloat in a dog. All, I am doing is pointing out that all feeds are not perfect. Just feed a good meat based (non by product, non corn, non soy, and non wheat) ingredient food. I myself feed the 4 health chicken and rice formula from tractor supply. The above reason is why I do not feed the diamond natural extreme athlete. The only reason I feed the 4 health over the diamond naturals chicken and rice is the 4 health has more k-cals per cup than the diamond naturals. 4 health is made by diamond. If you feed a corn free diet you do not have to worry about aflotoxins. But, corn will not kill your dog!!! I just choose to not feed it to my dogs.

*Nt. Ch. Black Magic Roscoe's Hot Persuit (aka Jr.) one win toward Gr. Nt. Ch. ($120 dollars won in PKC).
(Nt. Ch. Winner of Princeton, W.Va. Blk. and Tan Sectional 2012). HTX winner. 5th place winner 2014 Black and Tan Days Thursday night. SIRE OF THE 2015 U.K.C. WORLD COONHOUND RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION!

*Kemps Little Reed Blk. Chester (1st and 2nd place wins in UKC) (two wins in A.C.H.A.) (pup off of Jr.) FULL LITTERMATE TO THE 2015 UKC RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION !!
Mr. ACCURATE!

*Nt. Ch. Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler (1st place UKC World Qualifier '09, 6th Place Hi Scoring Blk. and Tan at Southeastern Treeing Walker Days, '07).

The Kemps (Greg, Vickie, Erica, and Noah)
6 Little Vine Rd.
Hillsville, Va. 24343
276-733-8590

Last edited by Gregory Kemp on 02-13-2011 at 01:44 AM

Old Post 02-13-2011 01:37 AM
Gregory Kemp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gregory Kemp Click here to Send Gregory Kemp a Private Message Click Here to Email Gregory Kemp Find more posts by Gregory Kemp Add Gregory Kemp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
[QUOTE]

All I want to know is how these millions of dogs nationwide continue to not only survive but thrive year after year to 10 or 15 years of age having spent their entire lives on corn based dogfood. You know it is true yet you keep telling us that corn will kill them.

Jim.... Why do you continue to deny and reuse to accept sound scientifically proven canine facts??

Millions of people have tried cocaine and meth, but that doesnt mean it kills all of them.

As to why it doesnt kill all of them.......
Millions of people have tried cocaine and meth, but that doesnt mean it kills all of them. I guarantee they are worse for wear afterwards.
Why can some people drink alcohol like a fish with no side effects, and another get liver cancer?? I am sure some of it is genetic...as with ANYTHING else.

I guarantee you that is damages and stresses most of them and creates unnecessary wear and tear on a dog that can and should be avoided .

A DOG"S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS NOT DESIGNED TO BREAK DOWN AND CONVERT PROTEIN IN CORN. FORCING IT TO DO SO STRAINS THEIR KIDNEYS AND DIGESTIVE SYSTEMS, SOME TO THE POINT OF FAILURE. WHY TAKE THE RISK?? WHY DENY SOUND SCIENCE AND VETERINARIAN ADVICE??

quote:
Originally posted by JiM Your credibilty is going down the drain but I'm sure you don't care because you are a legend in your own mind when it comes to dog food.

Not legend here....Just someone who as made their living studying, observing, recording, and formulating animal feed based on how their body breaks down, absorbs, and uses ingredients placed in them.

What are your credentials besides being a professional laptop cyber-coonhunter pissed off because you cant rationally, logically, and factually defend your insistence to feed inferior feed that stresses, damages,and could possibly kill your dog?

If you want data, I can bring you a truckload.... Will you pay the freight??

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
[QUOTE]You also seem to think that corn is the only thing that can mold which tells me how much you really know. Give me a week and I can show you a bag of moldy EA.

Come on Jim..We are talking about corn in general. Everyone knows moldy corn can and will kill a dog if it is in the feed and the Aflotoxin level is high enough. WHY TAKE THE CHANCE??

Can you find me any instance of something moldy in a bag of Diamond EA killing a dog??

Jim.... Why do you continue to deny and reuse to accept sound scientifically proven canine facts??

As for feeding dogs corn based feed...I will refrain because I understand how a dogs digestive system works.

I will also refrain from casting my dogs near a busy road.... They may not get ran over, but I wont take the risk.

Keep feeding your dog inferior feed that you know deep down is not the best or the healthiest for your dog. Keep spending "less"(you are actually spending more) thinking that extra $5 is staying in your pocket.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Last edited by Traxx Addict on 02-13-2011 at 01:50 AM

Old Post 02-13-2011 01:38 AM
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pbfloyd
This food doesn't contain corn anyhow.. I have personally seen dogs live up to 15 years old and were fed a corn based food their whole life.

And I have seen chain smoking alcoholics live to be 90 years old. It still doesn't diminish the fact that that ingesting those poisons into your body isnt healthy and can lead to numerous problems down the road.,..even premature death.

Your point??

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-13-2011 01:54 AM
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory Kemp
in Extreme Athlete you must be worried about fat being the fourth ingredient. It is a proven fact that if fat of any type is in the first four ingredients of any dog feed it can cause bloat in a dog.

"CAN" being the key word. Recent studies have found it to caused more by a dogs physical structure than their diet., Also.. Rationing the feed correctly, basically removes the risk altogether.

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory Kemp
But, corn will not kill your dog!!!

Not 100% true.......While corn may not be the actual reason the dog finally kills over, the repetitive and stressful breaking down and digestion of a corn based feed WILL cause wear and tear and sometimes irreversible damage to the dog in question leading to it's premature death.

Why take the risk when it is proven that a non corn based feed takes less to keep the dog fit and healthy, and is actually cheaper in the long run??

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 02-13-2011 02:02 AM
Gregory Kemp
UKC Forum Member

I agree traxx. But, I will weigh my odds on feeding a feed that has fat at least the fifth ingredient. If you look at corn that way, you are correct! I just know not to feed a corn based dog food! Again, you are correct about the corn based foods. But, the 4 health and naturals are the BEST FOODS ON THE MARKET. THE REASON DIAMOND NATURALS AND 4 HEALTH FOODS ARE AFFORDABLE IS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE, THUS KEEPING COST LOW TO THE CONSUMER.
LATER TRAXX! KEEP TRYING TO EDUCATE 'EM!!!!

*Nt. Ch. Black Magic Roscoe's Hot Persuit (aka Jr.) one win toward Gr. Nt. Ch. ($120 dollars won in PKC).
(Nt. Ch. Winner of Princeton, W.Va. Blk. and Tan Sectional 2012). HTX winner. 5th place winner 2014 Black and Tan Days Thursday night. SIRE OF THE 2015 U.K.C. WORLD COONHOUND RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION!

*Kemps Little Reed Blk. Chester (1st and 2nd place wins in UKC) (two wins in A.C.H.A.) (pup off of Jr.) FULL LITTERMATE TO THE 2015 UKC RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION !!
Mr. ACCURATE!

*Nt. Ch. Kemps Little Reed Blk. Prowler (1st place UKC World Qualifier '09, 6th Place Hi Scoring Blk. and Tan at Southeastern Treeing Walker Days, '07).

The Kemps (Greg, Vickie, Erica, and Noah)
6 Little Vine Rd.
Hillsville, Va. 24343
276-733-8590

Old Post 02-13-2011 02:17 AM
Gregory Kemp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gregory Kemp Click here to Send Gregory Kemp a Private Message Click Here to Email Gregory Kemp Find more posts by Gregory Kemp Add Gregory Kemp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Why cant people understand dogs are carnivores (Meat eaters) and people say they wont feed diamond because of the bad feed a few years ago EVERY dog food compny have had problems with bad feed and guess what most of the problems were from moldy corn just another reason too feed a meat based feed with no corn and as little junk fillers as possible and no I dont feed diamond just stating facts

Old Post 02-13-2011 04:25 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
windyhillscandy
UKC Forum Member

HUNTERS BLEND

""""DIAMOND FEEDER HERE""""
Sure believer.
Shane i have fed that hunters blend a few years ago ,and didn't see a problem with it at all .
Was really fresh and my 1/4 ton i bought every couple months ,kept really good .
different dogs need different diets .
might work well for one dog ,but may just run right through another,i was in with some coyote hunters from Ottumwa ,
and we were getting it delivered to Ottumwa fresh that afternoon,the day it was made.Like i said it kept really well just down in my basement.
I had real good luck with it ,on all but one male that i just hunted the he!! out of every night ,and it couldn"t keep up with him .,Did notice more energy out of my females on this and then always looked good while i was feeding it .

Last edited by windyhillscandy on 02-13-2011 at 04:43 AM

Old Post 02-13-2011 04:30 AM
windyhillscandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for windyhillscandy Click here to Send windyhillscandy a Private Message Click Here to Email windyhillscandy Find more posts by windyhillscandy Add windyhillscandy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Corn a source of protein? Thats misleading. Corn is an excellent source of carbohydrates. Its not put in dog food, pig food, or cattle food because of its protein content.

Soy, meat, bone, chicken are your sources of protein.

Corn is nondigestible? Thats partly true. Corn kernels are hard to digest, thats why you may see whole kernels in stool. Thats also why its ground to a fine meal to the point where it becomes HIGHLY digestible.

Corn is like any ingredient. It can go bad, be moldy, and so on. Grain handlers REGULARLY take moldy corn and add good corn to it to get it under the manufacturer's mold limit so they can sell it. So, its not so much the formula thats the fault, its the manufacturer behind it.

A reputable manufacturer producing a good formula equals a good dog feed.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 02-13-2011 02:18 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

BTT

The Hunters Blend I saw last night was a 26-18 and has meat and bone meal listed first and ground yellow corn listed second. Is this a different blend or did they change. It was a very small pellet. Gonna give it a try on a couple dogs and see how it works. Currently feeding Pazazz and have been very happy with it so it will be hard to change to anything.

I was also told this Hunters Blend was pretty much the same as Black Gold.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:57 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 04-29-2011 05:49 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plentyofpossum
UKC Forum Member

It's good to see Traxx got banned.

Old Post 04-29-2011 06:52 PM
plentyofpossum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plentyofpossum Click here to Send plentyofpossum a Private Message Find more posts by plentyofpossum Add plentyofpossum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote