UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Just a note to Ron Maggart and Sonnie Phipps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Just a note to Ron Maggart and Sonnie Phipps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got your pups picked up from Justin last nite. They R some good looking pups.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2014 11:57 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY MR BRUCE

MAN I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR CARRYIN MY PUP TO B@T DAYS FOR ME,,I REALLY APPRICIATE IT.YOU AND DORIS HAVE A SAFE TRIP MY FRIEND,,,, AND JUST THINK! IN A COUPLE MORE DAYS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE MY SMILIN FACE! DRIVE SAFE ! SEE YAS IN WAUSEON ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-24-2014 02:11 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bruce! See if you can get her running and treeing a little before I get her! Thanks again

Old Post 04-24-2014 02:53 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dirtdevil
Banned

Always enjoy catching up with Bruce , he's living the dream ... running wild all over the country going to hunts and always ready to help folks out ... I kinda feel bad for him when he finds out that holding Ron's gyp on a leash is like trying to real in a 8 pound bass on a snoopy pole ..

Old Post 04-24-2014 07:54 PM
Dirtdevil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dirtdevil Click here to Send Dirtdevil a Private Message Find more posts by Dirtdevil Add Dirtdevil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I told Bruce to switch the collars on em if he thought Ron's was nicer!

Old Post 04-24-2014 09:12 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote