UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > ox's ragin rock
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tawtree
UKC Forum Member

ox's ragin rock

who owns him or has some info on him. give me a call at 217 458 2891 or give me a phone number and I'll call you. thanks ted

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2014 11:27 PM
tawtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tawtree Click here to Send tawtree a Private Message Find more posts by tawtree Add tawtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tawtree
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-23-2014 06:15 AM
tawtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tawtree Click here to Send tawtree a Private Message Find more posts by tawtree Add tawtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

There was some info on B&T assoc. board on Rock

Old Post 04-23-2014 07:54 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tawtree
UKC Forum Member

thanks david I saw where he was bred to a female named spice on there but it didn't tell much about him. anyway thanks again

Old Post 04-24-2014 04:02 AM
david white
UKC Forum Member

Tavares could tell u how he is bred.

Old Post 04-24-2014 06:30 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

I looked back, and couldn't find anything. I am probably gonnabe wrong but I think he was out of Rocker.

Old Post 04-24-2014 06:44 AM
Mark E. Jones
UKC Forum Member

Ox's Ragin Rock

..........Gnt Thunder Valley Ragin Ox
gnt Ox's Ragin Rock
..........Clear Creek Buzzard

thought Mike Pritchett owned him

Home#1-256-232-6531
Cell#1-256-509-4064
JONES' ALABAMA BLACK & TANS
Home of
PKC GOLD CH,UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LICK(CASH X GRNITECH SLAM JAM)
PKC GOLD CH,UKC NITECH,AKC CSGN 'PR' TENNESSEE PRIMETIME
PKC CH JONES' ALABAMA LICK 2
PKC CH, UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DEETS(3 Gen. ALL GRAND)(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LUNAR(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DIAMOND(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA JEWELL(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LIL MARTI ( R.I.P.)
PKC SILVER CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' NELSON'S NORTHERN CASH (R.I.P.)
PKC CH GRNITECH RAW KANSAS JAMMER(R.I.P.)

Old Post 04-24-2014 07:48 AM
Mark E. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark E. Jones Click here to Send Mark E. Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Mark E. Jones Add Mark E. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Last I heard Mike Pritchett bought him after Ox died. Chris Sims can give you some info on the cross of Ox x Buzzard. His Ragin Bo dog that recently passed away was a full brother to Rock from an older litter. That cross helped to put Ox and Buzzard at #1 on the CRL for a while.

Lovis made an ad for Bo, so he may be able to furnish Rock's full pedigree.

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Last edited by K. Singletary on 04-24-2014 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 04-24-2014 04:31 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

Rock is back at Mike's house. He was raised and started by Mike and given to Joe Summerford when he was young. Joe made him GRNITECH and he has passed back and forth between Joe and Mike for the last couple of years. Joe has quit hunting and Mike has him now. I believe he is about 9 years old. Rock is off of the Ox X Clear Creek Buzzard (Mandy x Clear Creek Rocker)cross. This cross is a linebred Egli's Hoss II, Ragin Ranger mating. There are 3 GRNITES and I'm not sure how many NITECH from this cross.

regards,

Old Post 04-24-2014 08:52 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ary
UKC Forum Member

Chris Sims, Send me your e-mail and I'll send you some pics of Bo and Bug pups.

Lee Lucas

Old Post 04-24-2014 11:38 PM
Ary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ary Click here to Send Ary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ary Find more posts by Ary Add Ary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

chris.sims@yms-hsv.com

good to hear from you.

Old Post 04-26-2014 03:20 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote