UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Absolutely a COONDOG
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coonhunter1218
New UKC Forum Member

Absolutely a COONDOG

Okay guys and gals I have a male dog that has done plent of winning and still has a lot of winning left to do will make someone a outstanding dog to push in the bigger hunts and for a youth hunter this style of dog does not come along every day for this kind of money he’s not cheap and not so over priced a guy can’t buy him pm me if you are interested in him and I’m going to straight up say it if u are looking for couple thousand dollar dog don’t waste your time are mine he is going to be higher than that pm me with all the questions I will not answer on here and price will be between me and buyer and leave a phone number and I will call in order of pm I’d say the dog will not last long if I was to guess and if he don’t sale he can eat my food longer only reason he’s forsale is I have three young dogs to hunt and can’t do them all justice if you are looking for a good one u better jump on it and a winner thanks for your time ......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 02:45 AM
Coonhunter1218 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter1218 Click here to Send Coonhunter1218 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonhunter1218 Add Coonhunter1218 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter1218
New UKC Forum Member

I have had a huge response on this dog so to keep some of the questions down he will be 6 and this dog absolutely can win at any level u want to take him to and would make someone a heck of a stud dog if I could handle the people saying this and that and not showing up I’d do it myself this is a super nice dog for someone a guy could performance sire him and s.s sire him and get your money back quick remember pm only and be serious ..

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:00 AM
Coonhunter1218 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter1218 Click here to Send Coonhunter1218 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonhunter1218 Add Coonhunter1218 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter1218
New UKC Forum Member

Btt all phone calls returned and pms

Old Post 10-02-2019 09:48 PM
Coonhunter1218
New UKC Forum Member

Btt I’m shocked no one has come through on this dog this dog is no fly by night special someone will be getting there money worth and a real deal

Old Post 10-07-2019 03:13 AM
kase's kash
UKC Forum Member

Where you located and price?

Old Post 10-07-2019 07:19 PM
kase's kash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kase's kash Click here to Send kase's kash a Private Message Click Here to Email kase's kash Find more posts by kase's kash Add kase's kash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote