UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmin watch
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuck cain
UKC Forum Member

Garmin watch

Do any of the garmin watches do a ekg like the Apple Watch does

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2019 09:25 PM
chuck cain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck cain Click here to Send chuck cain a Private Message Find more posts by chuck cain Add chuck cain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Chuck I dont really know what your looking for. Because if my watch did a ekg I wouldnt know what to fi with it. My garmin watch does heart rate snd stires it. I have an app on my iphone that detects afib. Never checkrd but there may be a phone app with ekg.

Old Post 10-19-2019 04:28 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Bruce?

Mr Conkey, do any of the garmin watches have 2hr countdown and or stopwatch features?

Old Post 10-19-2019 07:02 PM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck cain
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bruce got afib going on just wondering if could get a garmin watch to to track dogs and do ekg what app do you use one your iPhone

Old Post 10-19-2019 10:01 PM
chuck cain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck cain Click here to Send chuck cain a Private Message Find more posts by chuck cain Add chuck cain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bruce?

quote:
Originally posted by WalkerPower21
Mr Conkey, do any of the Garmin watches have 2hr countdown and or stopwatch features?

Garmin Instinct has countdown and stopwatch. Plus, it connects with tracking unit.

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 10-19-2019 11:48 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I use app on my iphone for afib using app

Old Post 10-20-2019 12:41 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Bruce?

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Time 29
Garmin Instinct has countdown and stopwatch. Plus, it connects with tracking unit.

Thank you very much!

Old Post 10-20-2019 05:57 AM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote