UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Davis Creek Blueticks
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Terry Estill Miricle female

I got a chance to help with Miracle. She is loud quick to get on the wood. She has a locate that's going to win a lot of hunts. I would like to own her. I don't think Terry will give her up. I might just try you just never know. I love listening to that dog in the woods. She is definitely my kind of Bluetick female. Loud loud loud. Big bawl locate! The Spud X lucky cross produced. There were 12 pup in the litter. What I understand they're all doing well. They are I think 11 months old now. Great job on the cross Terry! What's it going to own her? Heck I can't even walk but I did find a way to get to her on the tree.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2018 09:43 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Lizzie- off Speed and Lace

Phil Vogel drew Lizzie up in Eldon, Iowa Thursday night he says she's a real nice female. She is owned by Vince Hocker from Iowa.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 05-19-2018 12:33 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

What's the news on the Spud dogs. I know they are doing well in the woods with lots of go and big horns on them.
Early starting dog.
Spud is producing the kind we all like.
What are you breeding to him next. He is getting some age on him. People are going to miss out. He is being over looked.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 07-19-2018 01:48 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting with some nice local young dogs out of Spud and different females. Turbo out of Spud and George Jeffers Izzy female just finished to nite ch. with 2 first and a second place win. Miracle a 15 month old female out of Spud and Lucky a Smokey river bred dog. Also hunt a nice male dog name Doc out of Spud and a Rebel bred female owned by Ed Dodson. Spud has pretty much crossed with about everything bred to him. But he will be 9 years old his next birthday.

Old Post 07-21-2018 02:12 AM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Spud/Lou

Everyone that I have talked to Terry with a Spud/Lou pup are Happy with them they are just not night hunters. Spud is doing is part I would say. Good luck with him.

Old Post 07-21-2018 02:20 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

It’s nice Dave to breed quality females like Lou as it sure increases the odds of having nice pups.

Old Post 07-21-2018 08:21 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Terry

These guys are going to miss out on Spud and how he reproduces early starting loud mouth track driving treedogs. They think they have to have 100 pups to prove themselves and they are wrong.
Turbo is Nite Champion off Spud and you could have finished him at a early age.
Miracle is coon getting Super Loud female that looks to get on the wood. Any man would love to own her for sure.
I know if you lived in the country there would be more Spud pups but in town it's to hard to do.
You will make some noise with Miracle and I hope you get Turbo bred in the future and see what he produces.

Spud is throwing the right kind of bluedog to win with or to pleasure hunt with.

Blue men take note of Davis Creek So Blue Spud.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-23-2018 02:10 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Been getting good reports on Spud pups. Spuds older pups are two and a half and are owns mainly by pleasure hunters. Just received a call from Mackie Mann’s on a male pup littermate to Miracle that he is really liking. Spuds pups flat out have the drive, locateing and winding ability and accuracy and big mouths. My Miracle female is young but I may put her in a few hunts.

Old Post 07-26-2018 03:53 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Spud

I just recived a female from a hunting buddy of mine that he had spoiled in a good way but not spoiled in a bad way she handles very good and not mess up at all she just use to doing what she won’t when she won’t. She is one fine good looking hound didn’t think he would let her go since his wife spent so much time with her!! Hope to get her going hard soon. Spud/ pearl ... stay tune for her updates I’m knocking the weight off first..

Old Post 07-28-2018 07:21 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hope she works out for you. Scott Jordan owned Pearl when she was bred to Spud. Pearl was a good looking female and Scott told me she was as loud a female as he ever hunted with.

Old Post 07-28-2018 08:06 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

bringing home the win slips

I know your female won her cast did she who the hunt? How'd doc do?

Old Post 08-12-2018 06:02 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

I won first but it was nip and tuck. I drew a real nice blue dog. We treed 3 coon but one of the coons we had to call time out because the dogs got out on the road and we was afraid they would get run over. They ended up getting treed on a time out. This was Miracle’s first UKC hunt. Doc did good but he didn’t win but he will because he is a nice dog.

Old Post 08-13-2018 12:39 AM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Finally Got Nt Ch. Davis creek so. Blue Sugar owner by Hank Taber bred this week to Spud thanks with the help of Josh Ratliff. Some females are easy to breed some are not. This is the third time on sugar and it’s done. Sugar is double R C. Jenny bred and has Hank has been wanting to make this cross happen for a long time. Hank had originally owned spud and bough Sugar as a puppy for this cross to be made. We think it will be a good one.

Old Post 08-26-2018 04:46 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm so glad for Hank.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-26-2018 04:57 PM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Spud Dogs

Miracle- Spud X Lucky

Buddy- Spud X Pearl
image hosting service

Two young dogs off of Spud getting it done!

Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 08-27-2018 02:41 AM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

fall is in the air and most of the crops are out so its time to try getting in the woods .

Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 10-10-2018 02:35 AM
Bobby Small
UKC Forum Member

Hank

glad to hear your going to get back in the woods your rite it fells like fall out there...

Old Post 10-11-2018 02:30 PM
Bobby Small is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Small Click here to Send Bobby Small a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Small Add Bobby Small to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Terry

Had a great time the other night. 2 singles and a double not bad for opening night huntin in the snow. I had a great time talkin about hounds and watching em go. Looking forward to doin it again sometime. Thanks again.

Old Post 11-17-2018 10:52 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Yes we will definitely go again. Would like to see old BJ go again. May have a girlfriend for him.

Old Post 11-19-2018 09:38 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Snow coming in

As soon as we get past this snow that is coming today we'll do it . Caleb hunted him last night for Higginsvilles big coon contest. Treed 9 but didn't have enough weight to win. He didn't care both him and Bj had a blast. Caleb shoot a few of the bigger ones out , he loved shooting then and Bj loved chewing on them. If nothing else we made memories and a nice photo. When ever you want to go just let of know and we'll do it.

Old Post 11-25-2018 03:40 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Went hunting with mr. Earl Howell the other night, took my Miracle female out of Spud and Earl took his Candy female which is out of Bojangles I believe. Both females are a year and a half old. Hunting had been iffy at times because the way the coons have been moving. But they were moving good this night and the young dogs did exceptionally well. We treed 2 singles and a double, one empty. The Candy female is really starting to come good on the tree now. Miracle she is a powerhouse tree dog just needs to get more tracking experience as she can pull up a little quick on the tree sometimes. Both females will be fine with more hunting.

Old Post 12-07-2018 05:17 PM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Spud Pups

Owner Steve Fuhs of Indiana. Female is Belle. Double cast wins Friday and Saturday nights. She won the Indiana State Governor's Cup. High scoring dog both nights with a total of 1000 plus points no minus 325 circle points.

Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 03-27-2019 02:54 AM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Spud Pup

Miracle , owned by Terri Estill. Scored 425 points no minus last weekend at Roanoke, MO. This female and the Belle female are littermates.

Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 03-27-2019 02:59 AM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Pups off Spud

Both females listed above are litter mates off Spud. Both have been in 3 hunts and each have earned 3 cast wins. So far, Spud has produced some nice dogs off everything he has been bred to.

Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 04-06-2019 01:11 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope all is well with you guys. Terry I'll try to catch up with you soon for a hunt. Take care and may all your trees have coons in em.

Old Post 11-27-2019 08:23 PM