UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > respect what happen to it
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ole hoss
I don’t care where anybody hunts, I pull up and see a truck I just go down the road and cut loose. Hope you tree a dozen of em. Don’t care if you shoot them out. People should encourage others to hunt. Not discourage

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2019 11:13 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Bierman
UKC Forum Member

I am like ole hoss. Somebody hunting there, I go down the road and cut loose. I really don't care if someone has hunted a spot earlier in the night. I'll go in and tree a coon or two. With a good dog, it shouldn't make a difference. This, this is my land you can't hunt here, has ruined a lot of good hunting for everyone, no matter what you're hunting. I own about 120 acres, and I let anyone who asks, permission to hunt whatever they want. The only condition is whatever restrictions you put on me to hunt your land, you have on mine.

Old Post 11-27-2019 01:08 AM
Eric Bierman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Bierman Click here to Send Eric Bierman a Private Message Find more posts by Eric Bierman Add Eric Bierman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

what happened to respect

Did anyone see the First Lady being booed at a school?

Old Post 11-27-2019 01:23 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toe cutter
UKC Forum Member

had a land owner give me permission to hunt only before midnight. one night bout 3am someone was in his woods.. he drove out and yelled into the woods "whos in there ?" the someone hunting yelled back my name.
another farmer had a sign in/out sheet by his barn, one night I stopped to sign in and I was signed in already.

Old Post 11-28-2019 04:16 PM
toe cutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toe cutter Click here to Send toe cutter a Private Message Find more posts by toe cutter Add toe cutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote