UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > red eagle dick
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
I have 40 years of Walkers behind me. It is not because they can't take an old track, because they can, and it is not because they are so slow that they let a coon beat them back home, because most are not slow, the slicks anybody but a fool can tell in 30 seconds are just plain slick. But that is not the real reason, The reason is Is because they do not put their head down to hunt within a quarter of a mile, no matter how many they run over. These walkers today do NOT want to Compete. They are bred to get to themselves so they do not have to worry about a better(faster) dog overtaking them. Say whatever you may. They are behind me.
Sir, I know you're gone now, and I enjoyed your post,sometimes. You were a riot!!! I respectfully disagree. Please show me a better,faster breed of dogs. I'm not that far from you and I'll use one of your quote's "" let's go find out"" Lol. I'll use one of my sorry,slower ones,promises. Here's one of my thought quotes, I wonder if they realize what they just bred their studdog to. Oh well.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2018 03:08 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nice,real nice breeding.

quote:
Originally posted by swamp1
Rowdy is loaded up. Finley river Joe bred hounds ain't no joke.some of best trackdogs ever born,period. A lot have never seen a true trackdog that could beat a semi silent or silent dog to tree. Some do exist. Got 2 females, Kentucky rv rattler x Lippers hope bred,doing pretty good for 9 mths old. In future hope to breed them to heavy linebred red eagle males I have.
Good hunting and god bless.

Rattled was in this litter, we made the cross, 11 pups. We sold Rattled to Michael Warlick.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 03-22-2018 11:46 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Yes Sir

Thats where they came from, already running track and treeing some ,alone.

Old Post 03-25-2018 05:49 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brettlil
UKC Forum Member

i cant believe this thread came back to life, its been on here for many years. actually today is the first time ive been on here in a long time. Ive been out of the game for a while now. I sure do miss that old dog. She was a legit, straight up coondog. she got alittle slow in her old age but she would never let me down. I remember when she was about 12ish she having trouble loading up and she walk up to the truck and stare at me, wanting me to pick her up.she is Ready to go. When the tailgate dropped she my not have been the first in the woods but she would lay up a coon almost everytime. heck she was stilling winning competition hunts at 12 years old. The last comp hunt she was in was a bad night for hunting and nothing was walking. All the other dogs have quit because they couldnt pick up any scent. After awhile my old dog stuck and it took her a while to work it up. when she finally treed, everyone giving me hard time saying slick because of the others wont tree. Wouldnt ya know. there was a ringtail laid up on a limb. i guess it must have walked the night before. She was a **** good one. If ever get another dog, ill search far and wide to find another like that one.

Home of:
NiteCh PR pure country lady

PR Saluda River Hammer

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/brettlil17/utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDMuanBn-1.jpg

Old Post 05-24-2018 01:32 PM
Brettlil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brettlil Click here to Send Brettlil a Private Message Click Here to Email Brettlil Find more posts by Brettlil Add Brettlil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

Did You ever breed your red eagle female? I know we always wanted you to bring her to breed to Red Eagle Riddick. I have grandpups of riddick now
Erick Roberts 980 234 1932

Old Post 12-01-2019 10:32 PM
furyunleashed83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furyunleashed83 Click here to Send furyunleashed83 a Private Message Click Here to Email furyunleashed83 Find more posts by furyunleashed83 Add furyunleashed83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote