UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hide Prices
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Hide Prices

Are coon gonna be up this year? haven't heard

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2018 05:19 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

RUMOR HAS IT

THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE UP SOME. I HEARD TRIPLE WHAT THEY WERE LAST YEAR, BUT THEN 3X0= 0.LOL. BE NICE IF THEY WAS WORTH A LITTLE JUST TO PAY FOR SOME GAS TO CHASE THEM. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING. <v>

Old Post 10-31-2018 07:31 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Got a fur buyer here that for 5$ a coon he will give the coon a decent burial. At the last NAFA auction very few sold, for $2.40 ave.( Eastern coon) from my understanding they have a million or so in storage. $4.30 ave all sections. They only offer 270,000 and only 20 percent of them sold

Last edited by sleepy head on 10-31-2018 at 08:03 PM

Old Post 10-31-2018 07:40 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Was told a Indiana buyer posted on trapper man a while back that He'd be paying $3 per dozen, just like sweet corn.

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 10-31-2018 07:59 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris.S
UKC Forum Member

I don't think we'll ever see the days again where coon bring near what they did years ago. Jodaviess1, remember when we skinned coon and really MADE $$$? I haven't carried one out in years. The last time I did it was only because Loren wanted to make some $$$ selling hides and I told her if she would skin em I would pack em out.

Old Post 10-31-2018 09:25 PM
Chris.S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris.S Click here to Send Chris.S a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris.S Find more posts by Chris.S Add Chris.S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote