UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What a nice night
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

What a nice night

Got that good cool fall feel to it. Something bout night like this makes ol bawl mouth just ring threw these Ozark hills little louder and clearer than normal. Coon moved early got my pup on some feeder tracks it was just what he needed. And just what I needed.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:32 AM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Nathan

My kind of weather, stirs that fervor deep inside a man, hearing these dogs run and tree. Makes climbing these mountains a little more easier, as you don't sweat as much. Happy hunting. Dave

Old Post 10-18-2018 07:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

YES Sir just got in myself only treed 1 but it was one of those cold , cold track dogs worked it about an hour and a half using those long drawn out bawl mouths , I just sat on a log and sipped coffee , and when they located , you just knew he was there and he was. Judge and Sandy2 looked like a million dollars tonight.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-18-2018 08:57 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Last night was beautiful in Southeast Tn also. I could hear my dogs forever. They treed at .6 mi and were ringing through the hollers loud and clear.

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Yeaaa....last nite was beautiful here in SW Michigan....started at 8:30 pm ,Garmin recorded 2.6 miles..... on the 1st. drop whewww, but no eyes , (still plenty of leaves on), until just when the frost hit...3 am.
Dogs had to reach out big last nite.

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:00 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

My favorite time of year, except for the scourge of deerhunters.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:15 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

good nite

Hunted with friend Graig Nagle over in Iowa on his 4 wheeler.Hunted his B&t Griz and my Plott Jordy.In a little less than 2 hours made 8 trees,saw 5 singies 2 dens and a legit circle tree.Never had to walk over 50 yards.A man could get spoiled!lol

Old Post 10-18-2018 07:15 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Critter

Man, I could get used to that kind if hunting real fast. Dave

Old Post 10-18-2018 11:30 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote