UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > what stud dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

what stud dog

please tell me what stud dog is throwing the most inteligient..stay put..best locate..hardest tree power..most accurate..all around best hounds??spit treeing,hold the pressure,dont give a ratts behind about anything else,outstanding bluedogs??i've viewed this same question on other posts but not on the blue post..maybe i dont read far enough back or often enough,and i mean with different females that r proven crosses,thanks and i hope i dont seam too b a butt-hole,that is not the intent.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2012 01:09 AM
bluecole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluecole Click here to Send bluecole a Private Message Find more posts by bluecole Add bluecole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GWRH
UKC Forum Member

glynn holmes has a male that u are looking for.

Old Post 12-30-2012 01:32 AM
GWRH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GWRH Click here to Send GWRH a Private Message Click Here to Email GWRH Find more posts by GWRH Add GWRH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

John II.........Tim

Old Post 12-30-2012 02:25 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

CHECK THE RECORDS ON GR NITE CH TUCKERS BLUE BOOMER
AS A 5 YEAR OLD HOUND.

Old Post 12-30-2012 04:26 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lockdown 2
UKC Forum Member

Dont need to look.Just come go huntin.Weve got three dogs out of boomer.

Old Post 01-14-2013 08:06 PM
lockdown 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lockdown 2 Click here to Send lockdown 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email lockdown 2 Find more posts by lockdown 2 Add lockdown 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

By far

It would be GrNiteCh Smokey River Mad Dog John II. Owned by Tim Vaughn. He goes by Mad Dog on the board. John II (aka Turk ) has dogs all out of different females and they are the same as what you are looking for. The old dog is a producer!!!!!

My stud dog is out of John II and just now has pups old enough to start showing the same thing. Another year will tell, and it is looking good so far.

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 01-15-2013 01:37 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all the input,i had a nice blue pup given too me,he should suit me fine,i hope anyhow,if all goes well.now i wont have too breed my female for a little while longer.u never know,he may be the one for me,thanks again too all that took the time to read my post.

Old Post 01-15-2013 04:38 AM
bluecole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluecole Click here to Send bluecole a Private Message Find more posts by bluecole Add bluecole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tully
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluecole
thanks for all the input,i had a nice blue pup given too me,he should suit me fine,i hope anyhow,if all goes well.now i wont have too breed my female for a little while longer.u never know,he may be the one for me,thanks again too all that took the time to read my post.

What's it out of?

Grnitech Grch4 $KC Ch Sky's Bawlin' Blue Rocket
Rocket's Dowd Creed Wack
Emma's Blue Power Amigo
Ch Rocket's T&T Gnarly Blue Smash
00 Dowd Creek Wack
Rocket's Dowd Creek Lil Deuce

641-352-0706

Old Post 01-20-2013 11:22 PM
Tully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tully Click here to Send Tully a Private Message Click Here to Email Tully Find more posts by Tully Add Tully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

i haven't gotten the puppy papers yet so i haven't yet been able too send them off.he's smokey river and i believe bullit bred

Old Post 01-21-2013 09:50 PM
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Lots of nice dogs mentioned but in my opinion none of them compare to the Echo line...Zebb, Bocephus, Bodacious,Echo Joe the echo line and their accomplishments speak for themselves!!

Nitech Double Springs Woodrow (2015 Performance Sire)
Nitech True Blue Maybe
Miracle Hills Big Nasty Girl
Woodrows Sugar ~ n~ Spice

Don't settle for less strive for the best

Old Post 01-22-2013 02:25 AM
ratpack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratpack Click here to Send ratpack a Private Message Click Here to Email ratpack Find more posts by ratpack Add ratpack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by jsblues on 01-22-2013 at 04:13 AM

Old Post 01-22-2013 03:57 AM
jsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsblues Click here to Send jsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jsblues Find more posts by jsblues Add jsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jermo Harris
New UKC Forum Member

bluetick

Everyone has their own opinion and mine there is none better than Gr NT Ch Big Time Albert

Old Post 01-27-2013 09:27 PM
Jermo Harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jermo Harris Click here to Send Jermo Harris a Private Message Find more posts by Jermo Harris Add Jermo Harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote