UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Treeing feist pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RJL
UKC Forum Member

Treeing feist pups for sale

I have 2 male pups remaining. I own both parents. Sire is directly off of SQCH Williams' Rooster and a Williams' Buck female. Dam is heavily Barger bred. Both parents started treeing squirrels on their own running loose at 6-8 moths old. One pup is mostly white with a little red on his head. The other is red and white also, but has a lot more red than white. Pictures on request. Located in Southeast Missouri near Cape Girardeau. Price $250. DOB 11/3/21.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2021 08:53 PM
RJL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RJL Click here to Send RJL a Private Message Click Here to Email RJL Find more posts by RJL Add RJL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

Feist

Have any pups left?

Old Post 01-23-2022 02:21 AM
camcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camcooper Click here to Send camcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email camcooper Find more posts by camcooper Add camcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RJL
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I do have one male pup left from that litter. He is red and white. A lot of color on him. I thought he was sold, but it fell through. I also have a younger litter off of the same male and my double Williams' Bud female. The most recent litter won't be weaned for 5 more weeks. Just 2 males available from that litter.

Old Post 02-03-2022 11:15 PM
RJL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RJL Click here to Send RJL a Private Message Click Here to Email RJL Find more posts by RJL Add RJL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote