UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 1/2 year old UKC B&T female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

2 1/2 year old UKC B&T female .. SOLD ...

Guy's, here's a coon treeing female that can get it done. I bought her in hopes of making her into a bear dog, but she'd rather tree coon ... Nice looking ( approx. 45 lbs. ) squall mouth with a hard chop on tree. Feet on wood type tree dog. Just needs a good tune up and you'll have a really nice hound. Selling as well started / broke, running and treeing ... Call or email for more info... I'll be headed to Iowa in about two weeks if anybody's interested in meeting me around Indianola or along the way ... $850.00 firm . One litter and she's paid for !

Thanks, Perry 906-499-3384 phaines@jamadots.com

Last edited by Perry Haines on 11-26-2014 at 11:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2014 09:56 PM
Perry Haines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Haines Click here to Send Perry Haines a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Haines Find more posts by Perry Haines Add Perry Haines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

FEMALE

BTT

Old Post 11-22-2014 10:12 PM
Perry Haines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Haines Click here to Send Perry Haines a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Haines Find more posts by Perry Haines Add Perry Haines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

What's the breeding in her??

Old Post 11-23-2014 12:57 AM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

FEMALE

SIRE : GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' LOGGINS MTN. MONKEY
DAM : GRNITECH CH 'PR' SWAN'S ALLNIGHT ASHLEY

THANKS !

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:58 AM
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

Female

Gary Haynes, sent you a PM, but your mail box is full. I believe she's sold, but to answer your question, I would have no Idea how to get her to NC ... maybe a dog hauler ? If anything changes I'll let you know .........

Thanks for your interest !

Perry

Old Post 11-25-2014 01:10 AM
blktan89
UKC Forum Member

perry where r u located

Old Post 11-25-2014 06:30 PM
blktan89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blktan89 Click here to Send blktan89 a Private Message Click Here to Email blktan89 Find more posts by blktan89 Add blktan89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

female

Michigan's U.P. .........

Old Post 11-25-2014 07:22 PM
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

Female

.......SOLD ! ...... THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST ..........

PERRY

Old Post 11-25-2014 11:20 PM
SWANNY6
UKC Forum Member

PERRY

WHO GOT HER I RAISED SASHA AT MY HOUSE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP TRACK OFF HER

FAIRCHILD WI
I use and recommend
Nite Time Supply
and Cajun Lights.
I walk with Mack not Wick!!!

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:48 AM
SWANNY6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWANNY6 Click here to Send SWANNY6 a Private Message Click Here to Email SWANNY6 Find more posts by SWANNY6 Add SWANNY6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Haines
UKC Forum Member

female

Jamie, I'll PM you with all the info after this weekend.... Tasha's headed to MN. She's a nice little hound, you did a good job. I probably should have gave her one more year on the bears, but I think she's better suited for them coon ........

PH

Last edited by Perry Haines on 11-26-2014 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:54 PM