UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > black and tan female for sale a first and a second in ukc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ricky kentrolis
UKC Forum Member

black and tan female for sale a first and a second in ukc

I have for sale grand ch midnight thunder night singer she has a first and a second in UKC she will run and tree her own coon solo she likes to be alone but will let brothers tree with her not I'll in any way but she has grit and will not be ran off the tree she is a granddaughter to sundown ragin moonshine on the top side and a granddaughter to myers mighty hosts on the bottom side she has been in six hunts total and pleasure hunted to death has had pups and is not spayed finish her in your name 1200 cash worth every penny you can contact me at 910 5405974 I can send pic to a cell phone but not on here don't know how she has been showed all over and has won all over nice hound just moving on to my young pups she is six years old and hunts like she is 2 thanks and have a great day

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2014 04:02 AM
ricky kentrolis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ricky kentrolis Click here to Send ricky kentrolis a Private Message Click Here to Email ricky kentrolis Find more posts by ricky kentrolis Add ricky kentrolis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Norris
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2014 02:16 PM
Wade Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Norris Click here to Send Wade Norris a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Norris Find more posts by Wade Norris Add Wade Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote