UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gr Nite Ch Silver Ch St Nicki
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Silver Ch St Nicki

NICKI IS 8 YEARS OLD AND STILL IN GOOD SHAPE AND STILL CAN WIN. NEVER HAD ANY PUPS AND WAS BRED ONE TIME TO A MALE THAT I HEAR HAS NOT STUCK ON ALOT OF FEMALES. NOTHING WRONG WITH HER I'M JUST NOT GOING TO KEEP HER. SHE'S OUT OF HUCK A BUCK AND A NITE CH FEMALE OFF STONE COLD NICK. PLEASE SERIOUS CALLS ONLY. $1500 423-791-4264

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2014 11:19 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr Nite Ch Silver Ch St Nicki

quote:
Originally posted by EAST TN ENGLISH
NICKI IS 8 YEARS OLD AND STILL IN GOOD SHAPE AND STILL CAN WIN. NEVER HAD ANY PUPS AND WAS BRED ONE TIME TO A MALE THAT I HEAR HAS NOT STUCK ON ALOT OF FEMALES. NOTHING WRONG WITH HER I'M JUST NOT GOING TO KEEP HER. SHE'S OUT OF HUCK A BUCK AND A NITE CH FEMALE OFF STONE COLD NICK. PLEASE SERIOUS CALLS ONLY. $1500 423-791-4264

Coondog here boys!!

Old Post 09-10-2014 11:20 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Brian your right about that. Not every day you can buy a silver champion English female.

Old Post 09-11-2014 07:58 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES FROM YOU GUYS THAT WERE INTERESTED IN NICKI. I'M VERY SORRY TO OF WAISTED ANY ONES TIME BUT DUE TO AN ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT SHE IS NO LONGER WITH US.

Old Post 09-16-2014 12:28 AM
philliptn
UKC Forum Member

Nicki

Hate to hear that bobby

"pr" CH Nitech Long Hollow Tree Talking Coin

Phillip Baldwin (423)794-8326

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:21 AM
philliptn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philliptn Click here to Send philliptn a Private Message Find more posts by philliptn Add philliptn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

I hate to hear this Bobby, my condolences. We loved NICKI here, to be honest I always regretted letting her go.

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:59 AM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mortoncooner
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this! She was some kinda coon dog in her time! She was the kind of hound that would just take a cast completely over! And she was a sweetheart to boot! She will be missed!

GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL( TRAILER4 X HANNA)
NITECH PR MAINSTREET UGLY (max x annie)2 wins
NITECH CH HILLBILLY ROCKSTAR
PR D&Js MAIN STREET MOLLY B(Mac x Queen)
co owned with doug nester
Justin Earls 601 214 3196

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:04 AM
mortoncooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mortoncooner Click here to Send mortoncooner a Private Message Click Here to Email mortoncooner Find more posts by mortoncooner Add mortoncooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS BOBBY.

Old Post 09-20-2014 03:37 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tideman
New UKC Forum Member

WOW

That shocked me. Im so sorry.

Old Post 09-21-2014 02:12 AM
Tideman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tideman Click here to Send Tideman a Private Message Click Here to Email Tideman Find more posts by Tideman Add Tideman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote