UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > perfect english pups are here
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

LOTS OF COON DOGS IN THIS CROSS

look at all the old tapp blood,not to mention Hardtime, Johnson's Duke, this is in the Jewell female,
Not to mention the Sire to these pups and his bloodline
GRNITE Forest Gump sire
GRNITE Horn Grand Sire
GRNITE Swamp Cat
GRNITE Virginia SwampRooster
GRNIT Neuse River Rambo
Smiths Hardtime Rocky
GRNITE Rat poison
GRNITE Huck a Buck
GRNITE Cabin Creek Rowdy
This is only Nine of the Coon dogs in this cross with many reproducers,not to discredit any of the females because there are many in this cross that are big time Reproducers,I mean big and I will tell you who they are if you don't know,just that it would take me a lot more time to type them in.
This was a planned cross, Get on the list now before its too late.
your welcome to call for questions on this cross,I do not own this female,but I am excited to see this cross made,I own Horn and Gump and They are for Real. Thanks for allowing me to post

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:18 AM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

i bred a briar creek zeb female to forest gump and i have nothing but good things to say about the way the pups turned out.
SMART!MOUTH!NOSE!TREE POWER!

if anyone wants to see a Forest Gump pup's progress from day 1 to 1.5 years old, go to the ENGLISH STUD THREAD and search BACKWOODS HOT HORNET. Some key turning points i did with that pup, is in that thread.

Easiest pup i have ever owned. i didnt train him, he trained himself. Ran track like he was running a deer, hit the tree with a screaming bawl locate, and bawl/chop on the tree.

PS--- i greatly regret selling him. So if anyone see him in Indiana, Please let me know. I lost his #, and he never followed up with me on his progress after buying him at ENG Days.

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Last edited by Nick Jennings on 09-16-2014 at 02:57 AM

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:53 AM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

GANITMAN

DO YOUR SELF A FAVER AND LOWER THE PRICE GUMP IS A HARD SELL UNTILL HE HAS SOMETHING OUT THERE JUST SOMETHING FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT......CLAUDE

Old Post 09-21-2014 07:38 AM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

thanks

i will keep that in mind but forest gump is producing coon dogs that start early with tons of voice and ability to get the job done with accuracy these pups will be ukc pkc and performance paid up dont think there priced bad.... with all the proven coon dogs running threw these little guys blood theres noway anyone could go wrong owning one...

Old Post 09-21-2014 08:03 PM
granitman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for granitman Click here to Send granitman a Private Message Click Here to Email granitman Find more posts by granitman Add granitman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

up

up

Old Post 09-26-2014 12:56 AM
granitman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for granitman Click here to Send granitman a Private Message Click Here to Email granitman Find more posts by granitman Add granitman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Re: LOTS OF COON DOGS IN THIS CROSS

quote:
Originally posted by Roofman
look at all the old tapp blood,not to mention Hardtime, Johnson's Duke, this is in the Jewell female,
Not to mention the Sire to these pups and his bloodline
GRNITE Forest Gump sire
GRNITE Horn Grand Sire
GRNITE Swamp Cat
GRNITE Virginia SwampRooster
GRNIT Neuse River Rambo
Smiths Hardtime Rocky
GRNITE Rat poison
GRNITE Huck a Buck
GRNITE Cabin Creek Rowdy
This is only Nine of the Coon dogs in this cross with many reproducers,not to discredit any of the females because there are many in this cross that are big time Reproducers,I mean big and I will tell you who they are if you don't know,just that it would take me a lot more time to type them in.
This was a planned cross, Get on the list now before its too late.
your welcome to call for questions on this cross,I do not own this female,but I am excited to see this cross made,I own Horn and Gump and They are for Real. Thanks for allowing me to post

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 09-27-2014 12:31 PM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

pups

hey there boys pups will be ready to go this coming weekend with there first shots and have been wormed weekly there looking really good very active bunch there all over the place

Old Post 09-28-2014 11:07 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

pups

will have updated pictures soon

Old Post 10-13-2014 01:22 AM
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 10-13-2014 06:31 AM
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Take a few minutes to look at this Pedigree

GRNITE FOREST GUMP, Pedigree line of 7 GRNITE Pedigree
Gumps wins came from mainly Large hunts,
Placed top 100 in the 2011 UKC World Hunt
consecutive wins friday and saturday night at southern English days
Has two pups now that made NITECH titles with 3 First place wins
GRNITE Forest Gump is Headed for The Reproducers List just Like his Sire
ALL GRAND HORN who is now number 2 on the list.
GRNITE FOREST GUMP'S off spring is showing winning results, We have a male out of a daughter of GUMP that is 16 months old that is SMOKING as a super strike,track,Locate and Hard tree dog,Most would kill to own,he's not for sale, he will be placed in the hunts soon.
GRNITE FOREST GUMP YOU CAN OWN ONE NOW OR WISH YOU HAD!
If you need a measuring stick these gump pups will surely do the job,

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 10-13-2014 06:57 AM
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Jennings
i bred a briar creek zeb female to forest gump and i have nothing but good things to say about the way the pups turned out.
SMART!MOUTH!NOSE!TREE POWER!

if anyone wants to see a Forest Gump pup's progress from day 1 to 1.5 years old, go to the ENGLISH STUD THREAD and search BACKWOODS HOT HORNET. Some key turning points i did with that pup, is in that thread.

Easiest pup i have ever owned. i didnt train him, he trained himself. Ran track like he was running a deer, hit the tree with a screaming bawl locate, and bawl/chop on the tree.

PS--- i greatly regret selling him. So if anyone see him in Indiana, Please let me know. I lost his #, and he never followed up with me on his progress after buying him at ENG Days.

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 10-14-2014 06:39 AM
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

man them gump pups are sure a hot item

I was just thinking some told me three months was old for pups to be around I think it was roofman now how old are these five months good luck in what ever you decide to do with them your friend claude

Old Post 01-19-2015 01:37 AM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Found the owner of Male I used to own.(backwoods hot hornet)

I quote his owner
" I will never put a price tag on him"
" he will shame me too dogs"
"He is one if the best I have ever owned, he will certainly die here along with the other greats I've been fortunate enough to own"
"He opens up quick with a few screaming bawls, then runs to catch silent, then locates with a big booming bawl"
"I have only been to the woods with him one night where he didn't tree a coon"

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 01-19-2015 06:08 AM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote