UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Danno x Winnie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Danno x Winnie

I bred Winnie to Danno this past weekend so the pups should be here sometime late May. They will be SS and Performance payed up both ways and chkc world series eligible. Winnie is a bawl on track chop on tree with a male dog mouth, she hunts just as hard by herself as she does with others. She likes to be by herself but will back another dog if she doesn't have anything. Shes not a blow through the country dog, she hunts the area she is in and takes the first track she comes to. Deepest I have had her go to strike a track is around 900yds and I have pulled her off a tree about a mile from where I cut her. She likes to have her coon and is pretty accurate. She has 1 win toward Grand and will be finished to grand either before the pups are born or after. The pups will be $500 ea with a $50 deposit to hold the pup. I will take deposits on 3 males and 2 females until she has them. Call me if you want to book a pup (478)747-5300
Winnies pedigree

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2018 04:33 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Dannos pedigree

Winnie pics

Old Post 03-26-2018 04:36 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Winnie is from a whole family of nice hounds. Her whole litter was nice. There is no reason that she shouldn't be a top Reproducer. Good luck with these pups.

Old Post 03-26-2018 05:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I will not take anymore deposits on females. I will be glad to put u on the list Incase she has more than 3 females. Males are still available.

Old Post 03-26-2018 11:35 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

First night out since coming in heat and hasn't missed a beat.

Old Post 04-05-2018 07:11 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder where it all comes from? Winnie's great grandmother...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-14-2018 at 05:51 PM

Old Post 04-08-2018 04:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Winnie added a little $kc money to her resume Friday night.

Old Post 04-09-2018 07:47 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sally and Wendy were always hard to beat when they were pregnant. I think that it has something to do with hormones.

Old Post 04-09-2018 03:50 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Good, I got a few hunts left this month then I'm not going to comp hunt her till after the pups are born.

Old Post 04-09-2018 04:15 PM
Kimber2378
UKC Forum Member

Any males still available?

Old Post 04-14-2018 04:12 PM
Kimber2378 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kimber2378 Click here to Send Kimber2378 a Private Message Find more posts by Kimber2378 Add Kimber2378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Yes I am taking deposits on 2 more males.

Old Post 04-16-2018 07:03 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendy has 2 of her offspring in the PKC Breed Standings now. Winnie's grandmother and great grandmother have both been on the Top Reproducers List. Winnie's daddy and great grand daddy have both been on the Top Reproducers List. Winnie comes from a whole family of nice dogs.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-18-2018 at 04:31 PM

Old Post 04-18-2018 04:24 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

She may have 1 or 2 hunts on schedule for this weekend. Maybe she will be in good enough shape to put another win on her.

Old Post 04-18-2018 04:47 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Still got 2 spots open for males

Old Post 05-07-2018 06:49 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Had a ultrasound done Thursday and there is no pups. I will probably try again next year.

Old Post 05-21-2018 02:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Time to hit the woods again. Can she stand that Georgia heat?

Old Post 05-21-2018 05:09 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Idk, she ran around for a hour and a half and never treed but boy was she tired and hot once I called her back in

Old Post 05-21-2018 05:17 PM