UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Airedale Terrier - free to a good home
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
curcoondog
UKC Forum Member

Airedale Terrier - free to a good home

4 years old. I will give her to someone as a pet but not to raise puppies as she had problems with her only litter. She will make someone a nice pet but she needs to go to someone who can spend some time with her. She likes a human female better than a male. Call me and I'll tell you all about her and/or send you some pictures or video. My name is Steve. My number is 843-260-6693. I'm in Timmonsville S.C..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2020 04:52 PM
curcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curcoondog Click here to Send curcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email curcoondog Find more posts by curcoondog Add curcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Airdale

Hello, i had told a friend about your Airdale, he'd like to have her, and i could not remember where i had seen the ad, but now i'll give him a call.

Old Post 04-01-2020 11:07 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Airdale

Hello, could you give Joe Brady a call, at 812-594-2435, he tried calling you but could not get through, thanks?

Old Post 04-02-2020 12:12 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote