UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 6 year old Nite Champion female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

6 year old Nite Champion female

I have a 6 year old, female TW female for sale. Also a show champion.

Good solid hound. Chop on track, chop on tree. I've had her about a year to help my young dog get going good. She still comes in heat and is good mannered in the kennel.

I would describe her as an average, solid, coon hound that will tree coon. She likes to hunt for lay ups and really shines in heavy coon, but will run a track and tree one wherever you are.

Will only sell to someone with good, clean kennels that will hunt her and take care of her. $1000.00.

Best way to get a hold of me is via facebook messenger. https://www.facebook.com/daniel.kay.33449 Or text 307-461-1656. There are several videos of her and pictures of her on facebook.

----------------GRNITECH 'PR' COMA'S STYLISH LEGEND
-----NITECH 'PR' LEENDS DOUBLE CROSS
----------------GRNITECH 'PR'HALEY's KANSAS BELLE

CH NITECH, HUNSAKER's STYLISH TINKER (for sale)

---------------- GRNITECH 'PR' PATTISON'S HAMMERING BUCKWHEAT
-----GRNITECH 'PR' WALLACE CREEK HALF PINT TINKER
---------------- CH GRNITECH 'PR' CLAUSSEN's HALF PINT ZOEE

Last edited by houndsound on 05-21-2019 at 09:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2019 03:09 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-24-2019 12:07 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Here are a couple videos, first one you can hear her working a track (higher pitched voice). Second one is her on a tree.

https://youtu.be/MSCheb3wcGE

https://youtu.be/a_xJ_2OjMMo

Old Post 05-25-2019 12:11 PM
Chubb Carlisle
UKC Forum Member

Female

If you was closer I would one to have her to raise a litter

**Trackrat/Jess Pup**
PKC CH GrandNite Ch Dark Timbers Coal Roller AKA Diesel
**Trackrat/Jess pup** Grandnite Ch Pkc Ch PR Heritage Tree Talkin AfterGlow **Shine/Jess Pup**
Grandnite Heritage Bear Moon **FredBear/Darkside of moon**
Grandnite Cyclone Sadie!!
Whole 9 Yards /Boonevalley Zip
(RIP) Grandnite Insane Cain Jessie Jane HTX
(RIP) Daul Grand Deepwoods Rock (Bandits Sire)
(RIP) Dual Grand Outta Pocket Crocket

Old Post 05-25-2019 11:18 PM
Chubb Carlisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chubb Carlisle Click here to Send Chubb Carlisle a Private Message Click Here to Email Chubb Carlisle Find more posts by Chubb Carlisle Add Chubb Carlisle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Ha, well you are not the first guy wanting to buy her that lives too far away. I am planning on trying to get to Arkansas to coon hunt this Fall or Winter. If I've still got her then I may re-advertise at that time.

Old Post 05-26-2019 02:06 AM
Chubb Carlisle
UKC Forum Member

Female

Just cost to much to get her here is only down side

**Trackrat/Jess Pup**
PKC CH GrandNite Ch Dark Timbers Coal Roller AKA Diesel
**Trackrat/Jess pup** Grandnite Ch Pkc Ch PR Heritage Tree Talkin AfterGlow **Shine/Jess Pup**
Grandnite Heritage Bear Moon **FredBear/Darkside of moon**
Grandnite Cyclone Sadie!!
Whole 9 Yards /Boonevalley Zip
(RIP) Grandnite Insane Cain Jessie Jane HTX
(RIP) Daul Grand Deepwoods Rock (Bandits Sire)
(RIP) Dual Grand Outta Pocket Crocket

Old Post 05-26-2019 03:22 AM
Chubb Carlisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chubb Carlisle Click here to Send Chubb Carlisle a Private Message Click Here to Email Chubb Carlisle Find more posts by Chubb Carlisle Add Chubb Carlisle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Couple questions I keep getting.... Yes she comes in heat, she is in right now. Two, I can ship via United Airlines. Probably cost between $400 -$500 most places.

Old Post 06-03-2019 10:58 PM
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Call Jason Turner $250 he will haul her for you!good guy to deal with for sure!hope this will help you sold her,

Old Post 06-04-2019 02:04 AM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

I doubt he would haul for 250 from Sheridan, WY.

Old Post 06-04-2019 02:08 AM