UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > I quit.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

I quit.

I am quitting. Oct 1st deer hunters wont let me hunt until season is over Jan 3l. 1st week of April Turkey hunters don't want me in the woods. That last half of June. I have a coming 3 year old Walker male. Got a good mouth and hunts hard. Good handle. Just needs time in the woods. Has not really had a chance. Has 2 litter mate that cannot be bought. $800. call 318-419-2319. See misc for other things and English section for dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2019 03:24 PM
coondogrwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogrwc Click here to Send coondogrwc a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogrwc Find more posts by coondogrwc Add coondogrwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

If he was PKC registered and SS eligible the price would be a lot higher.

Old Post 05-02-2019 03:27 PM
coondogrwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogrwc Click here to Send coondogrwc a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogrwc Find more posts by coondogrwc Add coondogrwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Price changed to $700

Old Post 05-08-2019 03:45 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

I will consider trading for a show quality young female.

Old Post 05-08-2019 08:36 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

$600 come get him

Old Post 05-12-2019 09:53 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

I will answer the only 2 questions the TIRE KICKERS have not asked. Guaranteed to win world hunt if entered. Guaranteed to throw extra large litters of pups when he becomes a stud dog. lol

Old Post 05-15-2019 03:45 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

$500 No pictures and no text. I will answer phone calls only. Thanks.

Old Post 05-18-2019 01:57 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Price due to Moms health.

Old Post 05-20-2019 09:35 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

MAKE ME AN OFFER ALL I CAN SAY IS YES OR NO

Old Post 05-27-2019 02:28 AM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

$400.

Old Post 05-31-2019 07:48 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

It seems that no-one needs a well started dog that has treed his own for a puppy price. ???

Old Post 06-05-2019 11:28 AM
earl blevins
UKC Forum Member

how many has he treed on his own?

Old Post 06-09-2019 05:39 PM
earl blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earl blevins Click here to Send earl blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email earl blevins Find more posts by earl blevins Add earl blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Split treed the last time in the woods was the lst week of March. Then the river flooded and has not been hunted since. Only time he treed alone.

Old Post 06-10-2019 05:05 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

He is now FREE. come and get him. Papers in order.

Old Post 06-18-2019 02:50 AM
gktsaakb
UKC Forum Member

still for free

I will take him if he what you say he is

Old Post 06-18-2019 05:28 AM
gktsaakb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gktsaakb Click here to Send gktsaakb a Private Message Click Here to Email gktsaakb Find more posts by gktsaakb Add gktsaakb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gktsaakb
UKC Forum Member

still for free

call me or text 270-922-1779

Old Post 06-18-2019 05:32 AM
gktsaakb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gktsaakb Click here to Send gktsaakb a Private Message Click Here to Email gktsaakb Find more posts by gktsaakb Add gktsaakb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coondogrwc
He is now FREE. come and get him. Papers in order.

How sad is that!
THIS is exactly why I refuse to breed another hound! You have time and money in him and no one will even give you a puppy price for him!!!

I hope he finds a GOOD home and not one where he will be tired to a tree and sit until hunting season comes in.

>

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;
UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled
'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads Mr Big Shot (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Good Time Charlie (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads Karma's a Witch (Dr Law x JLo) ~ Co-Owned with Jimmy Inman

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~

~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 06-18-2019 06:30 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for that. I do not understand why some can sell dogs and I cannot seem to give one away.

Old Post 06-18-2019 11:21 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Gone

Old Post 06-20-2019 01:09 AM