UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Autum Oaks Is Coming Soon
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Autum Oaks Is Coming Soon

WELL ITS A.O. TIME AGAIN ! 49 MORE DAYS TILL I WILL BE LEAVING FOR RICHMOND. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO IT. FUN,FOOD, AND FRIENDS AND DOGS NOW THATS A GOOD COMBINATION.IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A.O. YA DONT KNOW WHAT YER MISSIN. I HOPE DARRELL EADS BRINGS US SOME OF THOSE PURPLE WEIRED LOOKIN TOMATOES. THEY WERE THE BEST ! I GO FOR THE FELLOWSHIP AND JUST ENJOY MY FRIENDS AND TAKE IT EASY AND SOME TIMES IVE BEEN KNOWN TO BRING A NEW DOG OR PUP HOME WITH ME . WELL I WILL BE SEEIN SOME OF YAS REAL SOON STOP BY UNDER THE BIG OLE TREES AND SAY HI,,, HAVE A BLESSED ONE,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2016 01:50 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

A O.

I'll B there.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 07-09-2016 12:51 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

A. O.

Mr Ron I am going to try my best to make it there hope to see you and Mr Hobbs.

Old Post 07-09-2016 01:47 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait. We're ready to roll

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 07-11-2016 02:50 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

AOs

Gonna be there just hoping for nice cool weather! It's hot n miserable here in Texas!! JesseJ

Old Post 07-11-2016 03:22 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Its not no better in Richmond it will be 100 degree .

Old Post 07-13-2016 12:27 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

I know one year we stay up there. It was just about unbearable.
It's that here now in SC. Hot

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 07-13-2016 02:56 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

THE HEAT AT A.O.

IT DOES GET PRETTY HOT BUT WE ALWAYS HAVE A COUPLE HI SPEED BIG FANS SITIN AROUND AND DRINK LOTS OF HTO THAT HELPS ALOT AND DONT DO ANYTHING IN A HURRY. 'A COUNTRYBOY CAN SERVIVE ' ! SEE YAS IN RICHMOND IN 43 MORE DAYS HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-13-2016 09:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joutdoorsman
UKC Forum Member

See you there Mr. Ron can't wait!!!

Old Post 07-14-2016 02:28 AM
joutdoorsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joutdoorsman Click here to Send joutdoorsman a Private Message Click Here to Email joutdoorsman Find more posts by joutdoorsman Add joutdoorsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

AOs

Average temp Labor Day weekend in Richmond is 82 degrees here in Texas its 96 degrees average, Ill take 82 over 96 any day! Whatever the temperature it's a good time at AOs! JesseJ

Old Post 07-14-2016 03:33 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

41 DAYS

41 DAYS WE WILL BE HEADED TO RICHMOND STAYIN AT OUR BUDDY JACK ANDERSONS HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY. SAVE ME THE CAMPING SPOT BY THE TEEPEE. ME AND KAREN CANT WAIT TO SEE YAS ! IM HUNGRY,,MARK AND NORM DONT HOG ALL THE CAMPING SPOTS,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-16-2016 11:09 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

I bet you are excited to go there.!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little birdy told me that you got a new camper and can't wait to use it. Have a great time at Jack's before I get there.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 07-17-2016 03:38 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR BRUCE

I DID GET A NEW TRAILER,ITS NOT BRAND NEW BUT ITS NEW TO ME AND KAREN ,AFTER SEEING YOUR CAMPER KAREN SAID I NEED SOME ROOM LETS TRADE IN THE [POPUP AND GET A NEWER ONE SO WE GOT A 27 FT WITH A SLIDE OUT AND EVERYTHING THAT GOS WITH IT EVEN A BATHROOM AND SHOWER..... 37 MORE DAYS WERE GOING TO JACKS ON THE 26TH OF AUGUST ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YA. BE TALKIN TO YA SOON BROTHER BRUCE...37 MORE ,37MORE, 37 MORE, HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-20-2016 09:10 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

a.o. A.O. YEE HAAAAA

33 MORE DAYS YEEEEHAAAA !

Old Post 07-23-2016 08:10 PM
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if I'll be going this yr yet. If I do I'll stop by and listen to some new stories.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 07-24-2016 04:07 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR CHRIS

I HOPE YA CAN MAKE IT , I SURE HAD A GOOD TIME HUNTIN WITH YA AT B@T DAYS. IL BE LOOKIN FOR YA . YA ONLY LIVE ONCE AND WHEN YA MISS A B@T DAYS OR A AUTUM OAKS YOU HAVE MISSED AN OPPTUTUNITY I HOPE YA CAN GET THERE ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:25 AM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Oaks

Ron sent my entry in for Saturday got motel 15 miles away know if i can hitch ride mite just come win IT. Runt is out of Yoder's Ind Luke is doing good job. Hope to visit with u all.

Old Post 07-24-2016 12:30 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

RON , IF THESE DANG GERMAN PURPLES DONT START COMING ON , I MIGHT NOT HAVE NONE TO BRING ,, I HAD A LATE START BUT THE 20 PLANTS I HAVE JUST AINT PRODUCING YET ,,, BUT IM SHOWING THEM LOVE EVERYDAY ,, ITS A UGLY TIME IF WE CANT HAVE A MATER AND MAYO SANDWICH

Old Post 07-25-2016 12:44 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR DARRELL

WE KNOW THOSE GERMAN PURPLE MATERS DO TASTE GOOOOOOOOOOD BUT WE KNOW ANY COLOR GOS GOOD WITH HELLMANS MAYO AND A COUPLE PIECES OF FAT BACK BACON ! CANT WAIT TO SEE YA MY FRIEND IT WONT BE LONG NOW HAVE A BLESSED ONE ...... RON

Old Post 07-25-2016 02:17 AM
JC_Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Talking

get you some cherokee purples next time. massive mater and seeds come back true every year.

Old Post 07-25-2016 06:13 PM
JC_Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JC_Johnson Click here to Send JC_Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email JC_Johnson Find more posts by JC_Johnson Add JC_Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

i plan on coming and I'll be bringing some RattleBox Squallers for anyone looking to buy one. Thanks

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 07-25-2016 07:26 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JC_Johnson
get you some cherokee purples next time. massive mater and seeds come back true every year.

JC I'm pretty sure its the same tomato , the seed I have been growing from is they same plants Dad started with 20 years ago

Old Post 07-26-2016 05:01 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JC_Johnson
UKC Forum Member

oh yeah probly so. after one of them, every other tomato is too plain.

Old Post 07-26-2016 03:12 PM
JC_Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JC_Johnson Click here to Send JC_Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email JC_Johnson Find more posts by JC_Johnson Add JC_Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR J.C.

MR JC,,, DARRELL BROUGHT SOME OF THOSE TYPE TOMATOES TO MY GANG AT A.O. LAST YEAR MAN I THINK DARRELL SPOILED US ,THOSE WERE THE BEST TOMMYTOES ID EVER ATE ...HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,SEE YAS IN 31 DAYS FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

Old Post 07-26-2016 04:56 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

I done a little experiment this year , not sure its gonna work ,, But people say if you grow other vegetables around tomato's, that the tomato will take on its flavor , I'm not a believer , But anyway I planted Basil around 4 of my plants, since Basil and Tomato go together so good , Im hoping they take on the flavor ,, Time will tell

Old Post 07-27-2016 03:03 AM