UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wingman66
Banned

My post comes straight from information provided by the United States of America government. Whom Donnie Ding Dong oversees.

Judicial Watch? Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton, the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

I'll stick with government on this one.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2020 04:37 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Are you talking about the government of California? Is Wikipedia "the government"? Aren't they the ones who published the Steele Dossier which proved to be fake news?

So you don't think that mailing out ballots to everyone on the active and inactive voting rolls is just asking for voter fraud and will lead to a complete mess this November? I wonder why the dumborats, especially the ones in California, are the ones calling for mailing out ballots?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-29-2020 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 05-29-2020 04:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Are you talking about the government of California? Is Wikipedia "the government"? Aren't they the ones who published the Steele Dossier which proved to be fake news?

So you don't think that mailing out ballots to everyone on the active and inactive voting rolls is just asking for voter fraud and will lead to a complete mess this November? I wonder why the dumborats, especially the ones in California, are the ones calling for mailing out ballots?

GET MORE ILLIGALS AND DEAD FOLKS TO VOTE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 05-29-2020 05:56 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Those are official California voter results 'provided by' the USA government, not made up results from some lame right wing judicial watch .

Dossier had absolutely nothing to do with government, what republicans call 'spying' and common sense calls 'doing your job to protect the Country' as to Donnie Ding Dong dealings with russia. They were investigating that almost two months before the dossier even came out. If you, or anybody thinks the President of the United States, or anybody running for the office, isn't under 24/7/365 surveillance then you have no clue what DHS does. Colluding with foreign governments got Donnie Ding Dong impeached, another great accomplishment of his. Only 1 of 3 over a couple hundred years is quite a feat.

I believe in any legal form of of voting. Not only is Donnie Ding Dong a sore loser, hes a sore winner. Who challenges a election you actually won?? Gezz. All because you lost the popular vote? How conceited is he?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 05-29-2020 06:28 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, that "lame right wing" Judicial Watch merely reported on the numbers provided by the California election commission. They didn't make them up.

The dossier was paid for and provided by the DNC. Then the FBI investigated and found absolutely no collusion. Then the FBI continued to try and make up "collusion" knowing that the Dossier was fake and there was no collusion. All you have to do is look at the FBI reports. Do you call that "doing your job to protect the country"? Protect the country from what?

Do you think that dead people voting is legal?

Old Post 05-29-2020 07:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Obviously Donnie Ding Dong didn't mind mailing millions of $1200 checks through the mail without fraud. Why's he so worried now?

A smart old man told me something once. It's what you know about yourself that scares you the most.

Old Post 05-29-2020 09:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, how many accomplishments are we up to now? We can add Space Force and the attempted launch of American astronauts from American soil to the list. Previous Presidents had farmed this task out to the Russians and paid them about $86 billion per astronaut to send them into space. But Trump has brought these jobs back to America now through a partnership with private enterprise. Doesn't the government and private enterprise working together sound familiar? It is a Trumpism.

Old Post 05-30-2020 02:35 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I get not agreeing with everything Trump says or does, but I would think you would just be anti-government period then. The other side(dems) and some of the republicans are just anti American. At least Trump seems to be for the working class, that pays taxes. I may be wrong, but if he just does 10% of what he says, we’re way further ahead than with the other side. As far as calling him Donnie Ding Dong. That’s kind of funny. He’s a billionaire, President, and married to a super model. You are knocking him on a ukc message board. Now, that’s funny...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 05-30-2020 05:34 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now we can add Trump's response to the Carona Virus Pandemic to the list. Daily deaths continue to drop and the stock market and everyone's 401 K is back up now due to his insistence that those Dumborat governors open their states back up. What a great job Ding Ding Don is doing for us.

Old Post 06-03-2020 03:06 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Add first president so full of crap the country ran outta toilet paper to that list.

Old Post 06-03-2020 06:14 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

That was actually pretty funny.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 06-03-2020 11:30 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Hello I am back? Boondock tRump for the working man? After tRump's tax reform I got $10 a week on my working man's check The rich got nearly $140,000 for every 1 million they make. NOW i want every one on this board to search what Wal-Mart or Home Depot or any other big business made last quarter and do the math ( to big of numbers for this old working class guy) This is what he did for his rich buddy's and we think he is for us ???????And this tax break for the rich raised our deficit for the middle class to pay back but it will be hid by the virus now!

Last edited by Mark V. on 06-05-2020 at 02:39 AM

Old Post 06-05-2020 02:37 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Mark V, if you believe the other side is for the working man, you are really mistaken. If Trump does just 10% of what he says, I believe we are still way better off. My honest feeling is this: We are just peasants in the field and they(elites) look down on us from their castle walls. Does ANYONE really believe our politicians know what life is like to be “middle class”????

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 06-05-2020 10:39 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

JMO

Agree
Trump has already done more for USA than Obama did in 8 yrs of ruining this country....
remember his statement; "Good paying jobs are gone and never coming back"
Or "Get over it I won"
Let alone Benghazi & giving $400 million to Terrorist Iran.Obama basically funded their Nuc program!!
Back door deals with Ukraine w/Biden
Giving USA to China

''I'm Joe Biden.........and I forgot this message'' is the best the Dem party has got? lol

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 06-05-2020 03:07 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Ding, Ding, Ding, the experts have said that we would have a slow economic recovery but Trump said that it would come roaring back. Who was the expert and knew what they were talking about now?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-05-2020 at 03:30 PM

Old Post 06-05-2020 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, WHO is resuming trials of hydroxychlorazine after finding out that reports of it not working and killing people proved to be fake news. Imagine that....

Old Post 06-05-2020 03:34 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
[B Boondock tRump for the working man? After tRump's tax reform I got $10 a week on my working man's check The rich got nearly $140,000 for every 1 million they make. and we think he is for us ???????And this tax break for the rich raised our deficit for the middle class to pay back but it will be hid by the virus now! [/B]

10.00 a week pay check after taxes ??? REALLY??? What was the gross?You expect anyone to swallow that?? POST A PHOTO OF THE STUB . This I got to see.!!
I actually paid less under the Trump tax cuts!!! They worked for me!!!
Why are you liberal "RATS" so quick to point out any mis-steps by Trump but when your Dumb"RAT" leaders do it . It is all swept under the rug?

You talk of the deficit under Trump....
THE BIG BUM DOUBLED it in 8 years.
It is of my own observation the RAT clan would love to see our deficit grow to complain about how terrible the deficit grew under Trump ……….

Never mind the waste spending under the stimulus plan they(THE RATS) fought for....
giving money to illegals
Giving House Rats perk increases(AKA ..Salary increase)
provided $75 million each for the National Endowment for the Arts and for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts received $25 million for operations and maintenance
$400 million in "election assistance"
Pelosi’s efforts to load up the bill with her liberal wish list —Green New Deal

The "RATS" complain about Trump golfing as well as during the beginning of the pandemic ( he had not golfed for over two months but first time he went it was all over the news ,,Oh my how dare he?) yet...……..
THE BIG BUM golfed EVERY 8 DAYS on average... Flew to Hawaii more then once on the tax payer funded 747 to golf...AND GOLFED weekly amid/ during the entire the H1N1 pandemic... WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE??

Trump was impeached for asking Ukraine to investigate the corrupt business Hunter Biden was involved yet....
Quid Pro Joe gets a pass and the "RATS" do not want Biden investigated for being CAUGHT ON TAPE admitting to doing the same thing but worse and laughing about it...But that is okay? RIGHT???

Biden has been accused of sexually assaulting an Aide but that is Okay... the "RATS" are still voting for him yet.....
Any Republicans get accused and it is headliner news for months

Trump goes to a damaged church and holds a Bible .The secret Service clears out "VIOLENT PROTESTERS".....Oh my the world is coming to an end .The 'RATS" chastise him to no end. Yet….
The "RATS" praise and encourage these violent protesters/rioters/ looters/ as simply exercising their civil rights...Even sending money to bail these IDIOTS out of jail.

Trump has been investigated since elected about the RUSSIAN connection. Yet...…….
Now that the REAL TRUTH is beginning to emerge....
THE "RATS" WANT IT DROPPED 'no need to investigate!!! gee I wonder how deep this collusion will get ad who was involved in the "ILLEGAL" spying??

The FAKE NEWS lie to make Trump look bad and when they get caught that is okay.. they quietly hush it up and never print a retraction and the "RAT" followers just eat it up

TO ME THERE IS A LOT OF DOUBLE STANDARDS AND THE JACK**** RAT PARTY AND FOLLOWERS ARE THE CRIMINALS CAUSING THE DIVIDE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 06-05-2020 at 04:03 PM

Old Post 06-05-2020 03:52 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Trump's Accomplishments

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Facts not Opinions

1. USMCA Trade Deal

2. Phase One China Trade Deal

3. Border Wall

4. Tax Reform

5. ISIS defeat and bringing troops home

6. Deregulation

7. Energy Reform

8. Japan Trade Deal

9. Stand down by North Korea on Nuclear

10. Record low unemployment

Oh my goodness....

Old Post 06-05-2020 04:52 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

10.00 a week pay check after taxes ??? REALLY??? What was the gross?You expect anyone to swallow that?? POST A PHOTO OF THE STUB . This I got to see.!!

Bender how much did you get on your check and what do you think i should have got?
Did you check what the big stores got back or did you stick your head in the sand! You did NOT hear me defend the Democrats because both party's are corrupt

Go back 50 years and see which party has controlled the country the most or your state and then you can start making other excuses

It drives me crazy how these politicians screw us over and we ALL forget in less that 4 years

Old Post 06-11-2020 02:55 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

MarkV,
I agree with your statement, both parties are corrupt. I still hope that Trump does at least 10% of what he says he wants to do. That still puts us further ahead than what we would get with the other side.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 06-11-2020 03:31 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.

Bender how much did you get on your check and what do you think i should have got?
Did you check what the big stores got back or did you stick your head in the sand! You did NOT hear me defend the Democrats because both party's are corrupt

Go back 50 years and see which party has controlled the country the most or your state and then you can start making other excuses

It drives me crazy how these politicians screw us over and we ALL forget in less that 4 years

Don't change subject. You said you got a pay check after taxes of 10.00 …

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 06-11-2020 08:48 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Stimulus

Got a debit card today!!!

Looked like throw a way mail. Glad I opened it up and paid attention.

Old Post 06-15-2020 05:08 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

. Record low unemployment

I just got laid off...4 months ago shops were begging for machinist to apply for jobs with big bonus added. Number of dead from the virus is still climbing , where the hell is trumps mask.

Old Post 06-18-2020 10:43 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

I just got laid off...4 months ago shops were begging for machinist to apply for jobs with big bonus added. Number of dead from the virus is still climbing , where the hell is trumps mask.

Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member