UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

G.Conaway

Gary thanks so much. I appreciate all the calls and support I've been getting. We're going to give it a good whirl and see how it turns out. Thanks again and I appreciate it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2016 08:49 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Jeff and Dominator! Hope yall have a little luck on your side. We'll be rooting for ya

Old Post 09-22-2016 06:52 PM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Thanks for all the best wishes to Dominator and I at the finals. We had a good time. Maybe next year. Thanks again

Old Post 09-24-2016 09:34 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Gary,good luck at the Govenors Cup this weekend. Congrats on your other wins. Flake is a pretty female.

Old Post 09-28-2016 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,we are getting great reports out of the few pups that Mug has on the ground. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 10-03-2016 09:11 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 10-05-2016 08:44 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

We are getting great reports on pups out of Mug. Give us a call if we can help.

Old Post 10-14-2016 06:36 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Domino puppies

Dual Gnt Truman Lake Roscoe@Gnt.Longs Mo.3 Blank Domino Puppies coming.
Folks,I just bred my female Pkc.Ch.Gnt.Ch. Long's Mo.3 Blank Domino to Sch.Dual Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake Roscoe. I made this cross once before with great results. Nt.Ch. Long's Mo.3 Blank Dominator,Two wins toward Gnt. and got in the final 100 of the Ukc world hunt.Bubba Baker,from SC. Owns a nice male out of this cross. The last update I had on him,which was a long time ago he had two first place wins and I believe he was a Pkc Champion. Steve Mackey,owns Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake RJ. Which is out of this cross. Roger Lumley and Myself own another male out of this cross that is nice. We will get him in the hunts soon. There's a female out of this cross a pleasure hunter has and he said she's nice. These pups will be SS and Performanced. Pups will be 400.00 each. I just started a list and there has been 4 spoken for already. They won't last long. Ph#417-630-2785. Thanks and give me a call. I really want these pups to go to Competition hunters. I can give several references on this cross.

Ps. Domino is a litter mate to Mug and Insane Frosted Train

Old Post 10-16-2016 02:18 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 10-19-2016 12:01 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake Scar(directly out of Skipper)
Dual Gnt.Ch. Truman Lake Roscoe
Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake Lucky

Pups-400.00

Gnt.Ch. Insane X (Jerrod Douglas)
Gnt.Ch.Long's Mo.3Blank Domino
Gnt.Ch. Frostbite.

Call Jeff Long-417-630-2785

Old Post 10-22-2016 02:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

My nephew Rob Church got his nice young male out of Mug run over and killed. He was a nice one. Sure sorry Rob,I hope the one I fixed you up with makes you a good one.

Old Post 10-30-2016 08:38 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Roscoe and Domino pups coming
These pups will please the hard to please coon hunters. Naturally independent,accurate and a lot of go power. Proven cross that's out of coon dogs. I can give references or show you their ability. Thanks Jeff Long-417-630-2785
For those who don't know,Domino is a litter mate sister to Insane Frosted Train and Mug. Thanks

Old Post 11-01-2016 08:49 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 11-04-2016 04:29 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Pups out of Mug are quick to start. They have huge mouths with quick track speed. I am going to book two more pups out of Roscoe @Domino. Thanks
Mug
Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake Scar(directly out of Skipper)
Dual Gnt.Ch. Truman Lake Roscoe
Gnt.Ch.Truman Lake Lucky

Pups-400.00

Gnt.Ch. Insane X (Jerrod Douglas)
Gnt.Ch.Long's Mo.3Blank Domino
Gnt.Ch. Frostbite.

Call Jeff Long-417-630-2785

Old Post 11-13-2016 08:48 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I'd like to thank Doug Farris for letting me purchase (Dominos Girl) from him. Girl,is out of Double Xl and my Domino female. After hunting with her I told him if he decided to sale her I would like to purchase her. She now has a new home in Missouri. Girl,will be hitting the hunts come late spring.Doug,has done a nice job with her. Thanks Doug

Old Post 11-19-2016 08:44 PM
G.Conaway
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 11-19-2016 10:54 PM
G.Conaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.Conaway Click here to Send G.Conaway a Private Message Click Here to Email G.Conaway Find more posts by G.Conaway Add G.Conaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

G.Conaway

Gary,Thanks for the pm and I appreciate it.

Old Post 11-28-2016 08:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

We've been getting real good reports on the pups out of Mug. He doesn't have a bunch on the ground but enough to know he is definitely going to reproduce the right kind. Track speed and a lot of hunt in them is what I've been hearing. Thanks.

Old Post 12-12-2016 08:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-14-2016 08:30 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Got a call from south east Tex. last night. They were telling me about a Mug n Abby pup. His second time in the woods struck ahead of the older dogs louder and at the tree when he figured out that part he was louder than the other 2 dogs. Abby is bred to Train at this time, should have the same results.

Old Post 12-21-2016 11:07 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Wilds of SE Ohio called to extend holiday greetings, I think he called to brag on his Mug pup. " He is the loudest pup I have ever heard" Folks Kevin owns GRNT Insane Jive he says if they tree together he can't hear Jive. I hunted Jive all Spring and I own his littermate. They are loud, if Cash can drowned him out, I am going to Ohio just to listen. Call Kevin 740 646 2151. Call Jeff, get that good female to Mug for spring pups. 417 630 2785. Merry Christmas to all

Old Post 12-23-2016 12:38 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-28-2016 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

My buddy brought over a coon the other day to tease my Mug/Kahuna pups. You talk about good acting pups,they went crazy over it. They got up on that tree and cut loose. I am going to sale one and keep the other one. They are Ukc registered and Pkc registered but not performance or SS. Both acted really good. This pup is a female and is around 6 months old. She will come on quick. $400.00. 417-630-2785. Thanks

Old Post 12-31-2016 03:30 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-03-2017 08:49 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters you won't find a nicer hound, great pedigree and a more straight up guy to do business with. Give Jeff a call 417 630 2785 after 4 cst.

Old Post 01-09-2017 05:42 PM