UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina dog chow
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bearhunter747
What does the dog chow bag look like! There so many different ones... is it the green bag?

Green with “made with real chicken” on the bag or brown with “made with real beef” on the bag. Although neither is one of the main ingredients. Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2021 02:50 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SuperGeorgeMan
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Purina dog chow

quote:
Originally posted by mjgrigas
I have a 10mo walker female that was on puppy chow till recently. She is now on dog chow beef flavored. I'm having great results with it. Good stools and looks good in general. I was feeding pride to my other dog and had decent results. As a former member of Pro club I fed Purina for years until switching to pride. But as long as she holds up under hard hunting I'm staying with dog chow. It isn't bad feed and priced right. Because of all they do for coonhunters I will stay with it. If I feel the need to improve the feed I will feed Purina 1 chicken. As pro plan is out of my price range.

Dear Friend. You may not agree with me, of course. Purina, quite a good food. But (!) It is worth remembering that the quality of this or that food, also depends on the plant. What I mean, from the region of production. Purina has subsidiaries and plants all over the world. There are about 21 in total (newscenter.purina.com). So, the ingredients for production are always taken locally - which means that the quality will vary. Although it is subject to standards.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2021 09:35 AM
SuperGeorgeMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SuperGeorgeMan Click here to Send SuperGeorgeMan a Private Message Click Here to Email SuperGeorgeMan Visit SuperGeorgeMan's homepage! Find more posts by SuperGeorgeMan Add SuperGeorgeMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote