UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Still startin pups
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zachery22
UKC Forum Member

14 month old

i have a 14 month old, thats is actually hunting out pretty good, she aims to please. but coons are bad thin here right now. and she is a ss and performance pup. i intend to hunt her in the ss in indiana this spring. i am wanting to get her hunted up in several different enviroments before then. and with my job i cant just go to different states and hunt. but hunting here is totally different than other places. so i want to get her a little of all of it, so when i take her to indiana or anywhere it wont be no issue, cause i believe she can be a winner. would you be interested in that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2014 08:33 AM
zachery22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zachery22 Click here to Send zachery22 a Private Message Click Here to Email zachery22 Find more posts by zachery22 Add zachery22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir give me a call

Old Post 08-11-2014 12:02 AM
troy sheffield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for troy sheffield Click here to Send troy sheffield a Private Message Find more posts by troy sheffield Add troy sheffield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

How is Lee's English female doing Troy?

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 08-11-2014 07:06 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Have one open spot now

Old Post 10-06-2014 07:48 PM
troy sheffield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for troy sheffield Click here to Send troy sheffield a Private Message Find more posts by troy sheffield Add troy sheffield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

if anyone can polish a turd its troy haha.

in all seriousness, I wouldn't send a dog to anybody else to get it tuned up or started right!!!

Old Post 10-16-2014 01:58 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Still have a open spot

Old Post 11-01-2014 11:50 PM
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

Troy been trying to contact u with no luck. Please give me a call and let me know how Buck and u r getting alone. Thanks.

Old Post 12-04-2014 01:01 AM
coondogrwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogrwc Click here to Send coondogrwc a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogrwc Find more posts by coondogrwc Add coondogrwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Troy has a spot available

Old Post 12-09-2014 10:46 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 12-13-2014 05:48 PM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

you can send one to a training pen so you can take it home and maybe tree feeder bucket coon or send it to Troy and get one back that can tree wild coon.

Old Post 01-13-2015 02:38 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Have 1 open spot now

Old Post 01-16-2015 08:58 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Still have a open spot

Old Post 01-25-2015 06:19 PM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-28-2015 05:08 PM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 02-09-2015 07:02 PM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

phone call

I tried returning the call of whomever it was that called me.

Troy, looks like you and Zeb been winning a few hunts in the other kennel club. stay after em with ole blue. wont be long and I'll have one to turn loose in some of them hunts...........heck a may have a lil here pup that could have a chance.

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:14 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

3 month old echo bred female for sale 250 $

Old Post 06-06-2015 09:29 PM
Eddie Green
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

GRNT GREEN'S TRIPLE B LONESOME ZEKE
GRNT GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ABBY
TRIPLE B LOUD MOUTH LINCOLN
GREEN'S TRIPLE B YELLOWSTONE RIP
GREEN'S TRIPLE B GRAND CLEORA
GREEN'S TRIPLE B BIG TIME MARTHA
NTCH SMITHS TREE BUSTING STINGER

R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ROY
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE THUMP

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-09-2015 04:47 AM
Eddie Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Green Click here to Send Eddie Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Green Find more posts by Eddie Green Add Eddie Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Still have pup

Old Post 06-14-2015 06:54 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

I have a open spot now

Old Post 06-27-2015 10:20 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

4 month old male for sale

Old Post 07-25-2015 04:13 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Still have pup

Old Post 08-04-2015 07:17 PM
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Anyone need a dog tuned up for zones I'm 50 miles from Ada Oklahoma

Old Post 08-10-2015 04:39 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BRIAR

Looking forward to meeting you and dropping Briar off for you to work with, see you Wednesday.

Old Post 09-01-2015 12:58 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
troy sheffield
UKC Forum Member

Started dog for sale 200 $

Old Post 09-09-2015 08:33 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Briar

Thanks for the update on Briar, Troy. Glad he's getting under some coon. See you again in a few months.

Old Post 09-14-2015 11:20 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote