UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 2012 performance sire at stud
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jeweles

good luck with her bench hope she wins.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2012 05:11 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

btt

Old Post 09-19-2012 05:48 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

DOZER

^^^btt^^^

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:51 AM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

new puppies

my granddaugther with the new puppies out of dozer and queenie

Old Post 09-24-2012 08:09 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

my granddaughter with the puppies

Old Post 09-24-2012 08:11 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

pray

we just found out that my mom didn"t have a stroke,they told us it was a brain cancer. mybe two month, she could use a lot of prayers for her,she sure as been a angle on earth

Old Post 10-05-2012 05:58 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

PRAYER

Sooo sorry.... to hear about your mom, will say prayers for your mom and your family.

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 10-05-2012 07:12 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

SPENCER

You asked for prayer for your mom and family. My family has and will continue to hold your mother and family before God Almighty.
I sure didnt expect you to tell me this on tuesday when you called. If you need anything from me you got it old friend, just make the call and consider it done.

Old Post 10-05-2012 07:22 PM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

PRAYER

MY FAMILY WILLBE PRAYING FOR HER.

GOD BLESS.

EDDIE TERRY & NETTA 1-765-774-3301

***WE HAVE STARTED DOGS TIME TO TIME FORSALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING***

***HOME OF WHERE COONDOGS & TREEDOGS ARE BORN NOT MAN MADE***

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

********(((One More Little Dump Kennel = Daylight)))********

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-05-2012 07:23 PM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jewels

good looking pup,i hope she learning alot, going through tuff time right now,i haven"t seen my dogs for a while

Old Post 10-10-2012 05:43 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

thats

for all the prayers for my mom & family couldn"t make it with out god and love thanks

Old Post 10-10-2012 05:48 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Ruttin'ridge

Thanks for the video pf Jill. Nice to see she's doing a good job, thanks for everybody praying for my mom and family. Please keep us in your prayers things are getting tougher. I don't get on here much because of the situation we are in but it is nice to have good friends like you all to be thinking of us and praying for us.

Old Post 10-21-2012 03:38 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

J KUMBERG

hows your male pups doing?

Old Post 10-22-2012 06:03 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Pups

They are doing great, one of them (Boomer) treed his first coon by himself the other night. He has been treeing awhile with the old dog, but she treed one and he wasn't there. When we left the tree we heard him a little further in and he had one. My oldest Son was with me and he needs a good dog so he took him home.

My other pup (Rowdy) is acting good I expect him to bust lose on his own soon. He is a little harder to handle, hunts real wide for a pup and stays very busy. He has only been out a few times the other pup treed the first night out so I spent more time with him. It is hard for an old man to hunt two pups.

I am really happy with both these pups, pet your stud dog for me, Clayton made a good choice for his female. Jim.

Old Post 10-22-2012 11:51 PM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

pups

My wife let our house dog (jack russell) out to potty around 4am this morning and she started barking at the edge of the yard, the hounds started in next. I got up to scold them and my house dog had a large coon up on the post to my horse pen gate, about 8' high. I turned my 6 month old Rowdy pup loose and he went straight for it, treed good. It was a good training session that made me smile all day, I should have got a photo, I'll try to get some of the pups treeing on here soon.

I pray all is well with your family, Jim.

Old Post 10-24-2012 11:16 PM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

JKumberg

glad to hear this pups are doing good. thanks for the prayers we sure do need them, keep me updated on them, thanks

Old Post 10-25-2012 06:20 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Jewels

Sound like she doing good, getting good reports on the first litter of pups, glad to hear, it would be nice to get rue in the woods, but she'll have to wait, moms not responding at all now, she has all my attention,, thanks for all the prayers and keep praying for us.

Old Post 10-31-2012 04:20 AM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

You and your family are in our prayers...God bless your mother.

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 10-31-2012 01:28 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS

Guy's, Spencer notified me earlier tonight that his mother has gone to be with the LORD. Please continue to hold his family up in prayer as they are in need of strength and peace. Spencer has been my friend for 20 years, and better people than the Smith family are hard to find. May the LORD bless your family my friend

Old Post 11-03-2012 05:45 AM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

sorry

Spencer I'm sorry for your loss and I know how hard it is, just lost my Dad and best hunting buddy on Monday the 5th to a heart attack. I will keep your family in my prayers, Jim.

Old Post 11-08-2012 09:36 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Jim

We will keep you in our prayers. Sorry to hear about your dad. I know how it feels to lose a dad and your best buddy. I lost mine 3 years ago. Thanks to everybody who kept us in our prayers., it is very hard to lose both mom and dad. But the healings started, with gods love everything is possible. God bless everybody.
Thanks Spencer

Old Post 11-10-2012 06:11 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

congrats

on jewels wins!!

Old Post 11-14-2012 07:37 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

getting dozer back in the wood, treed several coons, we will be set up a hunt with my friend roger coldwell, hope this week, we just had a visit with harold over the weekend, i pick my pup up from bobby, as soon as the deer season slows down, we will be back down there to hunt with bobby& harold in december. slowly putting are life back togather after the passing of my mom,i like thank everyone for there prayer for my family and god bless you"ll.

Old Post 11-19-2012 05:21 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Boomer & Rowdy

Season is going good here. My son is hunting Boomer and he is running and treeing on about every coon and has got two on his own. He is a ball of fire very busy and very vocal.

Rowdy has treed some with my older female, he is doing good on the hot ones, has a great sounding loud bawl mouth. He also carries me in a grinner about every night, hasn,t barked at them just fetches them to me, likes to carry things about like a lab.

We will worry about getting them straight later I'm just happy with their progress at such a young age. Happy hunting, Jim.

Old Post 11-24-2012 07:15 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

boomer,rowdy& jewels

good job on the pups, getting good reports on them. i have took rue out a couple of time, a lot of energy but she really likes a coon and she sure like to look up. sounds like boomer & rowdy are well on there way to be coondogs, good hunting and keep me posted thanks

Old Post 11-26-2012 05:59 PM