UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > LEMS LIGHTS New 4 2011
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kurtus
UKC Forum Member

light

cool

thanks

kurtus

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2011 05:23 PM
kurtus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kurtus Click here to Send kurtus a Private Message Click Here to Email kurtus Find more posts by kurtus Add kurtus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

What seperates these lights from the other bump cap leds on the market?

Is blue the only color available?

Old Post 02-03-2011 02:45 AM
joshtee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joshtee Click here to Send joshtee a Private Message Click Here to Email joshtee Find more posts by joshtee Add joshtee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

LEMS LIGHTS

I have put these LEMS LIGHTS on about everything but a stocking
cap--every color of bump cap, hard hat, low profile caps of every description, Australian camo bush hats, lanyards, and in your
pocket. I think ours are the only LED Cap Lights that
have an injection molded hard plastic battery case with the logo, address, and phone # imbedded right in the plastic, making
them waterproof, and explosion proof. The 6600mAh battery or larger that we use has a PCB strip that keeps them from over charging or over discharging.

Some mining companies and explosive companies are using these lights in their industrial work. At this time we make 3 different models of the LEMS LIGHTS all using this same battery and hard case. LM4 IS A 3 WATT 15000 LUX with hi and low, the LM5 IS A 3 WATT 18000 LUX with high and low, and the top one is a LM6 5 WATT 25000 LUX with low, med, and high with a memory switch, i.e. if you push the putton when light is burning on one level till the light goes off, it will come back on to that level the next time you turn it on. This is really a sweet light.

There are a lot of really good LED cap lights on the market now,
but we think for the money, 30 day no nonsense guarantee and a
full 1 year warranty, these are hard to beat. Ask anyone who has one. Sorry to be so long winded, but we are really excited about the LEMS LIGHTS.

THANKS

LARRY

52537-7928

Old Post 02-03-2011 04:32 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Larry

How does it feel to live at the end of a road? lol I spent about 5 hours yesterday plowing snow around home and then the neighbors and finally 2 miles out to the blacktop.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 02-03-2011 02:09 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

Re: LEMS LIGHTS

quote:
Originally posted by larry marshall
I have put these LEMS LIGHTS on about everything but a stocking
cap--every color of bump cap, hard hat, low profile caps of every description, Australian camo bush hats, lanyards, and in your
pocket. I think ours are the only LED Cap Lights that
have an injection molded hard plastic battery case with the logo, address, and phone # imbedded right in the plastic, making
them waterproof, and explosion proof. The 6600mAh battery or larger that we use has a PCB strip that keeps them from over charging or over discharging.

Some mining companies and explosive companies are using these lights in their industrial work. At this time we make 3 different models of the LEMS LIGHTS all using this same battery and hard case. LM4 IS A 3 WATT 15000 LUX with hi and low, the LM5 IS A 3 WATT 18000 LUX with high and low, and the top one is a LM6 5 WATT 25000 LUX with low, med, and high with a memory switch, i.e. if you push the putton when light is burning on one level till the light goes off, it will come back on to that level the next time you turn it on. This is really a sweet light.

There are a lot of really good LED cap lights on the market now,
but we think for the money, 30 day no nonsense guarantee and a
full 1 year warranty, these are hard to beat. Ask anyone who has one. Sorry to be so long winded, but we are really excited about the LEMS LIGHTS.

THANKS

LARRY

Not too long winded at all. That is the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks

Old Post 02-03-2011 04:26 PM
joshtee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joshtee Click here to Send joshtee a Private Message Click Here to Email joshtee Find more posts by joshtee Add joshtee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Tim

I know what you mean about a dead end road. I was able to get to my north farm with my old Dodge 4X4, but the rest was very drifted. Pulled one neighbor clear to Troy with the tractor. Me and
my closest neighbor scooped out a ladys car while in Troy. Then we pulled his truck out of the ditch ( He went off the road the night befor in a white out ) and drug it 1/2 mile to his house. I think we must have the best road grader man around, he got our old dead end road bladed out just befor dark with a V-Plow. He
really takes good care of our old road.

Oh ya Tim, I have another light for you to apraise next time we get together.

Stay on top of all this snow.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-04-2011 02:30 AM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Larry

Your wife must be baking the grader man cookies or something. My road would still be closed if I hadn't plowed the 2 miles with the tractor. Of course I keep bringing up to the wife that she shouldn't have called the engineer last summer when our guy bladed out her ditch lilies. lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 02-04-2011 02:30 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Ditch Lillys

Can be very important to the gals that put the bulbs in the ground

I wondered where all the cookies went. I just thought she had
another craving. This time I thought it was my favorite cookies.
I know Jeff Powers realy likes her apple crisp. LOL

52537-7928

Old Post 02-05-2011 02:47 AM
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

Are all your bump caps this style (high arch)? Or do you also have the flatter rim style?

Old Post 02-05-2011 06:21 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Bump Caps

I have other stiles also, but this is an exageration of the actual
shape of the cap. It is caused by the angle of the camera or
somthing else? I also have Western Rivers and a few others
besides a lot of soft caps.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-05-2011 09:44 PM
kurtus
UKC Forum Member

Light

Larry.

Got light friday.

thanks

kurtus

Old Post 02-05-2011 11:17 PM
kurtus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kurtus Click here to Send kurtus a Private Message Click Here to Email kurtus Find more posts by kurtus Add kurtus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Kurtus

Glad your LEMS LIGHT got to you in good time. Hope this weather
gets to where we can go hunting again soon.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-07-2011 12:07 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Allen

Another LEMS LIGHT heading your way today. Thanks and just keep on keepn on.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-07-2011 09:06 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Got your LM6 LEMS LIGHTS in yesterdays mail, even remembered
to through in a new lense for you. Thanks for the nice order.

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 02-14-2011 at 11:32 AM

Old Post 02-09-2011 12:17 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Runnells

Your LM6 LEMS LIGHT on a bump cap shipped yesterday. Hope
you do well in this weekends hunts.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-10-2011 01:35 PM
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

Re: LEMS LIGHTS New 4 2011

quote:
Originally posted by larry marshall
LEMS LIGHTS will be having 2 new lights 4 2011 besides our great LM4. One of the new lights we have been playing with is
the LM5 which is a 3 watt 18000 Lux with a high and low price is $160.00, and the very latest is our 5 Watt 25000 Lux with a high, med, and low that we are calling our LM6. These lights are really SWEET They will be $165.00 for now, hope to keep the price low.

You're going to love 'em. We will still have our hard plastic custom made battery pack which sets them apart from the rest.

We are excited to be able to offer these new brighter lights to
our customers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thanks for reading.

Larry

How many LED bulbs are in each of these lights?

Old Post 02-11-2011 05:04 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Joshtee

All of our latest LEMS LIGHTS just use one LED. Hope this helps.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-12-2011 05:54 AM
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Old Post 02-12-2011 03:58 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Josh

Always glad to tell about our LEMS LIGHTS. Good Luck.

Tom
Another LM6 LEMS LIGHT heading your way today. Thanks for
all the orders.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-14-2011 11:35 AM
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

OK

THANK YOU SIR...

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Old Post 02-14-2011 08:24 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Howard

You should have goten your order of LEMS LIGHTS yesterday, but
if not no later than today. Thanks for the nice order.

Tom, Thanks for recomending our LEMS LIGHTS. Word of mouth
by the users is the best advertising we can get.

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 02-17-2011 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 02-17-2011 01:16 PM
cwest
UKC Forum Member

nice talking to you last night i will let you no in a couple weeks about sending me one can you put a longer cord on one and make it a belt light i realy dont like a hat just a thought

Old Post 02-18-2011 01:42 AM
cwest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwest Click here to Send cwest a Private Message Click Here to Email cwest Find more posts by cwest Add cwest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. West

We can fix you up with a LEMS LIGHT about anyway you want.
Just let us know when your are ready for one.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-18-2011 04:40 AM
MILKYWAY
UKC Forum Member

Larry russells here from mo. did you get that light shipped yesterday and will it come ups or us post office?

Old Post 02-18-2011 03:33 PM
MILKYWAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MILKYWAY Click here to Send MILKYWAY a Private Message Click Here to Email MILKYWAY Find more posts by MILKYWAY Add MILKYWAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Russell

Got your order sent out in good time, everything went through
real well. Your USPS confermation # is. sent the 17th
0310 1230 0000 5693 0368. Thanks for the order.

52537-7928

Old Post 02-19-2011 03:12 AM