UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Bear dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tipton33
New UKC Forum Member

Bear dogs

Have 4 dogs up for discussion. These are not culls.
2 walkers that are 3. Red English that is 3 and a year 2 year old plott. You can dm me with any questions. You put these dogs on bear and they’ll be at the tree. All 4 are fast and will stick. Been on over 200 bear the last couple years. I’ll answer any questions honestly. Tone broke. Don’t even know what a leash is unless tied back to shoot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2021 03:57 AM
Tipton33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tipton33 Click here to Send Tipton33 a Private Message Find more posts by Tipton33 Add Tipton33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
staycat
New UKC Forum Member

where are you located.

Old Post 02-22-2021 11:58 AM
staycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for staycat Click here to Send staycat a Private Message Click Here to Email staycat Find more posts by staycat Add staycat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tipton33
New UKC Forum Member

Knoxville tn

Old Post 02-22-2021 02:49 PM
Tipton33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tipton33 Click here to Send Tipton33 a Private Message Find more posts by Tipton33 Add Tipton33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVbearhunter1
UKC Forum Member

Will the English dog rig a track? Free cast? Male/female? Price?

Old Post 02-22-2021 07:41 PM
WVbearhunter1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVbearhunter1 Click here to Send WVbearhunter1 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVbearhunter1 Find more posts by WVbearhunter1 Add WVbearhunter1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
staycat
New UKC Forum Member

interested in the red tick. my number is 434-610-1874

Old Post 02-22-2021 11:08 PM
staycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for staycat Click here to Send staycat a Private Message Click Here to Email staycat Find more posts by staycat Add staycat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
staycat
New UKC Forum Member

interested in the red tick. my number is 434-610-1874

Old Post 02-22-2021 11:08 PM
Tipton33
New UKC Forum Member

I’m gonna try to answer some questions on here because I’ve prob got over 50 dms already. I do not start tracks with these dogs. When I rig I put 2 other dogs down and when they open I send em to em. I have been walking many times and they hit a track and start it but my others are there quick. If you have a start dog and need something that’s gonna drive it and be there at the end than these will suit you. They are fast with no quit in em. They will rig but like I said. I have two start dogs I use. The plott bitch is gamey and will hit trash sometimes. The others are no problem. She’s wired 220 and barks heavy on track and tree. If you are truly interested DM me and I’ll give you my number. I’d like to keep em together cause I know what they’ll do together.

Old Post 02-22-2021 11:44 PM
Tipton33
New UKC Forum Member

Still here. A lot of calls and BS. Won’t find much better dogs than these on here.

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:22 AM
Hard Driving Kennel
New UKC Forum Member

How is the plott female bred? She registered?

Old Post 03-06-2021 06:20 PM
Hard Driving Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hard Driving Kennel Click here to Send Hard Driving Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Hard Driving Kennel Find more posts by Hard Driving Kennel Add Hard Driving Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tipton33
New UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 03-12-2021 12:15 AM