UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BamaBoy17
UKC Forum Member

Question

Who ever had the chance to hunt or against House's Clint and tell me what you thought of him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2018 06:23 PM
BamaBoy17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BamaBoy17 Click here to Send BamaBoy17 a Private Message Click Here to Email BamaBoy17 Find more posts by BamaBoy17 Add BamaBoy17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BamaBoy17
UKC Forum Member

NO BODY KNOWS THIS HOUND LOL

Old Post 12-29-2018 12:24 AM
BamaBoy17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BamaBoy17 Click here to Send BamaBoy17 a Private Message Click Here to Email BamaBoy17 Find more posts by BamaBoy17 Add BamaBoy17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I bred a female to clints dad tom tom and raised a nice pup who would have been a half brother. But thats a long ways from what your looking for. That was a long time ago back in the 70’s. Few years before that I had a male off Houses Chief. I liked those house bred dogs.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 12-29-2018 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 12-29-2018 12:41 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BamaBoy17
UKC Forum Member

i must have this dog mixed up with the wrong Clint he was alive back in the early 2000

Old Post 12-29-2018 03:51 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Your probly speaking of cowie creek Clint.

Tar

Old Post 12-29-2018 03:54 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BamaBoy17
UKC Forum Member

i think so wasn't he a son of Houses Clint an a open spotted hound black an white , to me a real good looking hound

Old Post 12-31-2018 05:38 AM
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: top

quote:
Originally posted by BamaBoy17
i think so wasn't he a son of Houses Clint an a open spotted hound black an white , to me a real good looking hound

Cowee Creek Clint was out of Sackett Jr. and a daughter of Lipper...

Old Post 12-31-2018 05:41 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BamaBoy17
UKC Forum Member

thanks i thought he he was a House breed hound , do you know what kind of hound he was an what he reproduce back in the day

Old Post 12-31-2018 05:48 AM
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

I never hunted with him. I did hunt with a couple of his pups just once each and both treed coon the one was pretty independent. I had a male that was out of Sackett Jr. and littermate sister to Clint's mother that was a real nice hound. Mine was pretty tight mouth on track the two I seen out of Clint were open on track.

Old Post 12-31-2018 06:15 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote