UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Time to quit FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: REMEMBER

IF YOU TELL A BIG ENOUGH LIE AND TELL IT FREQUENTLY ENOUGH IT WILL BE BELIEVED " Adolf hitler. " I won the election " Donald trump

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTER AND UKRAINE OR CHINA.
JOE BIDEN
WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A LIE
[/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2021 10:01 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: REMEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
IF YOU TELL A BIG ENOUGH LIE AND TELL IT FREQUENTLY ENOUGH IT WILL BE BELIEVED " Adolf hitler. " I won the election " Donald trump

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTER AND UKRAINE OR CHINA.
JOE BIDEN
WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A LIE

[/QUOTE]

wish I was 64yrs old with nothing to do ,but live off govt. and post bs all day.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-15-2021 02:03 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden said, "Hunter never told me anything about his business dealings". How many times does he have to tell that lie before we start believing him? But he can't make it the truth no matter how many times he says it. Hitler was wrong.

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: REMEMBER

Ole 2 PLAY many know me on here and they will confirm, I work every day, never drew a dimes unemployment until this year and I have never took from the government like you, yes we have all heard about you. Check your facts, oh well we know Puppets lie so no need!! By the way, I'm 64 and first time ever drawing unemployment like many millions under this sorry President and his band of thieves is the reason!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play

wish I was 64yrs old with nothing to do ,but live off govt. and post bs all day. [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by BEST EVER on 01-15-2021 at 05:13 PM

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:10 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: REMEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Ole 2 PLAY many know me on here and they will confirm, I work every day, never drew a dimes unemployment until this year and I have never took from the government like you, yes we have all heard about you. Check your facts, oh well we know Puppets lie so no need!! By the way, I'm 64 and first time ever drawing unemployment like many millions under this sorry President and his band of thieves is the reason!

wish I was 64yrs old with nothing to do ,but live off govt. and post bs all day.

[/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO
I believe that bs about as much as I believe sleepy ,creepyy pedo Joe won the election....fairly.
Back to your govt. cheese samich pops

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

4-2 Play you puppets keep bobbling those heads up and down, many more more years before Repukes are ever heard from again. One national disgraced disaster is enough for a life time.

Old Post 01-16-2021 05:03 PM
benderb4
Banned

chickens coming home to roost
Farcebook and twitter finally starting to ban left wing Antifa garbage
IT'S ABOUT TIME

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-25-2021 10:59 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Big Tech Purge Continues:

Big Tech is purging every top conservative voice while allowing terrorists like Ayatollah Khamenei to remain on their platforms.

Twitter suspended conservative radio host, author and staunch Trump supporter Wayne Root
Wayne Root reacted to his ban in a statement provided to TGP:
I’m shocked, because there was no warning, no guidelines, and no attempt to contact me to tell me I’m suspended or banned.

Twitter Indefinitely Suspends Gateway Pundit Editor-in-Chief Jim Hoft. Account After We Announce More Video of TCF Center Fraud Will Be Released in Coming Days

Jarome Bell for Virginia conservative congressional candidate...
Twitter suspended my campaign twitter account during the final 3 weeks of my first campaign for Congress in 2020.

YOU TUBE suspended Sen Ron Johnson's Rep.Wis. account because it contained information on possible effective early treatment for COVID using safe, cheap and available generic drugs
YouTube removed two videos of doctors testifying under oath at my US Senate hearing on early treatment of COVID,
I guess Google know more about practicing medicine than doctors

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-08-2021 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 02-07-2021 11:20 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

My son just lost a good paying job he had for five years over Facebook. Last Monday he was called in and told he did something on Facebook they didn't approve of and he was sent home.

Old Post 02-07-2021 11:34 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

The United States Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs saw two videos vaporized in Stalinist fashion because Youtube’s censor didn’t see them as fit for public consumption.

Google’s YouTube has ratcheted up censorship to a new level by removing two videos from a U.S. Senate committee. They were from a Dec. 8 Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs hearing on early treatment of Covid-19.

It is interesting that one of the committee hearings relates directly to cheap drugs that might be used to treat COVID-19.

“At the December hearing, he presented evidence regarding the use of ivermectin, a cheap and widely available drug that treats tropical diseases caused by parasites, for prevention and early treatment of Covid-19,’ the Journal reported. “He described a just-published study from Argentina in which about 800 health-care workers received ivermectin and 400 didn’t. Not one of the 800 contracted Covid-19; 58% of the 400 did.”

Old Post 02-12-2021 01:35 AM
benderb4
Banned

Twitter bans users from posting links to Bitchute

BitChute is an independent video hosting platform that has gained in popularity as an alternative to the centralized giant YouTube, which has been plagued by waves of censorship and demonetization.

BitChute explained that the block appeared to be blanket, regardless of the category of content the links lead to: gaming, makeup and DIY tutorials, even “cat videos” have all been affected.

Twitter Tries to Dismiss Lawsuit Filed by Child Sex Trafficking Survivor Using Section 230 Immunity

Twitter is asking a federal court in Florida to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a child sex trafficking victim, who alleged that the social media giant refused to immediately remove explicit content depicting the child on its platform.

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-12-2021 at 11:46 PM

Old Post 03-12-2021 11:05 PM