UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Why doesn't Trump have blood on his hands?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

FBI arrested the man for "throwing a fire extinguisher".

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:26 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Not true at all.......
He was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and with a Pole that had an American Flag on it.
No Antifa......No BLM

No NOT TRUE
ANOTHER MEDIA LEAKED LIE
JUST RELEASED
January 14,2021

https://nationalfile.com/dead-capit...e-extinguisher/

DEAD CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER SUFFERED MEDICAL CONDITION , NO EVIDENCE OF GETTING HIT BY FIRE EXTINGUISHER

The U.S. Capitol police officer who died following the Jan. 6 Capitol invasion is believed to have suffered from a pre-existing medical condition that contributed to his death. This fact complicates the mainstream media’s narrative, which seeks to pin the officer’s death on supposedly violent pro-Trump protesters. The media is trying to forge resentment against Trump and conservative activists in the eyes of Middle America, using the fallen officer as a cause celebre. But even the officer’s family is pleading with the public not to politicize his death as narrative-busting details emerge.
Brian Sicknick was reportedly “injured” during the Capitol protest and media and activists ran with the story that Trump protesters hit him with a fire extinguisher. But Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed. Where did the fire extinguisher story come from? ProPublica also noted Sicknick’s blood clot and stroke and use of a ventilator, according to Western Journal.
“He texted me last night and said, ‘I got pepper-sprayed twice,’ and he was in good shape. Apparently he collapsed in the Capitol and they resuscitated him using CPR,” the officer’s brother Ken Sicknick told ProPublica.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-15-2021 04:44 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Another infiltrator caught

Another Violent Leftist Arrested at US Capitol Protest: Registered Democrat and 34-Year-Old Son of a New York Judge

Another violent leftist was arrested on Wednesday for partaking in the US Capitol protest turned Antifa riot.
Aaron Mostofsky, is a registered Democrat. He is the latest Antifa rioter who was identified at the Capitol on January 6th.
He is seen in the picture above dressed in fur, carrying a stick and wearing a bullet proof police vest he had stolen. Mostofsky is standing beside the man who carried a Confederate flag into the event. This indicates they possibly knew each other and both appear to be outsiders and leftist demons plotting to smear Trump supporters.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...m_content=daily

Another proof the media has lied by stating there were no ANTIFA AT THE DC PROTEST..........YEAH,..RIGHT

ANOTHER HOAX perpetrated by the Chinese of disinformation

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-15-2021 at 04:56 AM

Old Post 01-15-2021 04:50 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Capitol....

Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah.
Make it up as you go I guess.....🙄
Its about over.......next Wednesday the "Problem" will be out the door.....😉😎

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-15-2021 12:41 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Capitol....

quote:
Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah.
Make it up as you go I guess.....🙄 MADE UP??? REALLY??
/

Another Sheep that don't want to hear the real truth???

Don't fit the hateful TDS narrative ??

THE MEDIA TOOK IT AND RAN WITH IT AND LIED !!

READ THE NEWS ARTICLE !!
(YOU CAN READ?)

DEAD CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER SUFFERED MEDICAL CONDITION , NO EVIDENCE OF GETTING HIT BY FIRE EXTINGUISHER

Brian Sicknick was reportedly “injured” during the Capitol protest and media and activists ran with the story that Trump protesters hit him with a fire extinguisher. But Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed.

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-15-2021 at 01:37 PM

Old Post 01-15-2021 01:03 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah.

Ain't that the truth!

Old Post 01-15-2021 01:49 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Capitol....

Yea everyone is a liar but the Orange idiot!

Lets check this out!

Trumps tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations will cost $2.3 trillion over ten years.

For the same cost we could afford to give every American $1875.00 checks for the next at months.

Please fact find this and post the results!

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Another Sheep that don't want to hear the real truth???

Don't fit the hateful TDS narrative ??

THE MEDIA TOOK IT AND RAN WITH IT AND LIED !!

READ THE NEWS ARTICLE !!
(YOU CAN READ?)

Brian Sicknick was reportedly “injured” during the Capitol protest and media and activists ran with the story that Trump protesters hit him with a fire extinguisher. But Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-15-2021 01:50 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah.

Easy Tim.we all know your a Dem supporter.Love Bill Clinton and the Almighty failure Obama too.Where was all your negative bs when Dem supported riots,fires,looting.12 cops died during worthless Floyd riot....where was you then? More dem. dbl standards....Not hard to see,it's been going on for years.

Your ok the USA being worlds welfare and giving everything away?
You ok with Illegals coming here and getting better treatment than our own and vets?
Don't cry when they come for your guns ir tax you so high you can't afford them.

Ps,
Trump isn't 'gone' yet.
Plus he'll live in heads of Dems for years rent free for decades.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 01-15-2021 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 01-15-2021 02:11 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, so who is "lying"? Next Wed the problem will be let in the door.

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Trump blood on his hands!!!

So far in Jan roughly 35000 deaths, Plus the 5 at the Capital building so if you add the other 380,000 plus Trumps murdered more people than all president combined, lots of blood on his hands. Only an idiot would fire the pandemic team, yell hoax for months, have COVID rallies, lie every time his mouth opened about the virus. Oh and Trump did not even know for many months there was a pandemic plan book, idiot!

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:18 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Trump blood on his hands!!!

So far in Jan roughly 35000 deaths, Plus the 5 at the Capital building so if you add the other 380,000 plus Trumps murdered more people than all president combined, lots of blood on his hands. Only an idiot would fire the pandemic team, yell hoax for months, have COVID rallies, lie every time his mouth opened about the virus. Oh and Trump did not even know for many months there was a pandemic plan book, idiot!

Lol ex cops and ex military in capt building? should tell you they know our govt. is corrupt.
They should have culled that day.

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:28 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

4-2 PLAY we know everyone is corrupt but trump and Puppets LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Lol ex cops and ex military in capt building? should tell you they know our govt. is corrupt.
They should have culled that day.

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:34 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Easy Tim.we all know your a Dem supporter.

Ps,
Trump isn't 'gone' yet.

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-16-2021 at 02:06 AM

Old Post 01-16-2021 02:04 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Capitol....

quote:
Easy Tim.we all know your a Dem supporter.Love Bill Clinton and the Almighty failure Obama too.Where was all your negative bs when Dem supported riots,fires,looting.12 cops died during worthless Floyd riot....where was you then? More dem. dbl standards....Not hard to see,it's been going on for years.

Your ok the USA being worlds welfare and giving everything away?
You ok with Illegals coming here and getting better treatment than our own and vets?
Don't cry when they come for your guns ir tax you so high you can't afford them.

Ps,
Trump isn't 'gone' yet.

Sorry.....I dont have to be easy here. Not a Dem Supporter.....I didnt Vote for Biden, as a matter of fact was a Big Trump Supporter until this Capitol Riot Crap & lost ALL Respect for him and now I cant stand him....He is a Big Spoiled Bratt and its all about him and if he doesnt get his way...well you see how he acts. I Only Voted for Obama his first round.....he didnt do as he said he would so he didnt get my Vote the 2nd time. I Vote for the Person....Not the Party. I cant stand Hilary.....But Bill Clinton did a pretty dang good job, yeah....he made mistakes, but do you think others havent ?.
As far as the Summer Riots and BLM, Antifa......Everyone close to me knows how I feel about that......I said back then and saying it now that I was totally against it and thought they should have been hanged in the Courthouse Square for everyone to see. No Double Standards here. But you know what.....No One did anything about it....Not even the Republucans and Yes, Not even Donald Trump.....he could have done alot to find those Responsible but chose not to.....You ever wonder why ?....😉🙄
These Politicians have Most fooled and Brain Washed & Blind to their Party......until we as Americans lay aside our Differences in Politics & Beliefs and come together to Rid our Country of these Career Counterfeits......then nothing will ever get any better.
Our True Patriots were the Founding Men like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc.
Enough rambling here.......got to Cook some Breakfast.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-16-2021 01:08 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Tim, have you read the transcript of his speech? All you have to do is google transcript of Trump's speech.

Old Post 01-16-2021 03:01 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Trump riots?
LMAO

Where was you this summer when 100's of business were looted and burned?
12 cops killed,100's injured during the worthless George Floyd RIOTS.
Dems sure like Dbl standards,incl, you.Nothing until it's Trump.

Hope your happy knowing our election system and dem party are corrupt.

There isn't anybody on earth that has seen everything/video proof even... and believes this was a fair election.

Trump set record even 'losing' ,got more votes than Obama did winning?
Biden set record in same election.....come on man

Don't know how live with your head in the sand.You must live close to a beach?

Old Post 01-16-2021 03:55 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tim

quote:
Trump riots?
LMAO

Where was you this summer when 100's of business were looted and burned?
12 cops killed,100's injured during the worthless George Floyd RIOTS.
Dems sure like Dbl standards,incl, you.Nothing until it's Trump.

Hope your happy knowing our election system and dem party are corrupt.

There isn't anybody on earth that has seen everything/video proof even... and believes this was a fair election.

Trump set record even 'losing' ,got more votes than Obama did winning?
Biden set record in same election.....come on man

Don't know how live with your head in the sand.You must live close to a beach?

If you are just now figuring out these Politicians are Crooked.....then younare worse than I thought you were.
Not a Biden Supporter.......But I will have to see how he does, because he is our Next President come January 20th. Do I think it was a rigged election......Heck No I dont believe it.

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-16-2021 09:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

So we don't forget these are Rioters that DIPUTED trumps 2016 win..
Never Before Seen Footage of bloody 2017 Inauguration riots
But this is Okay because they are Liberal Rat followers...Right

https://youtu.be/Ocb-S26BdRA

Old Post 01-19-2021 04:03 AM