UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Nice Young Prospects
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jacobheller
New UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I will! Thank you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2019 09:55 PM
Jacobheller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacobheller Click here to Send Jacobheller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jacobheller Find more posts by Jacobheller Add Jacobheller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got to hunt with Trump this week at WRR.

Old Post 12-05-2019 04:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that everyone is afraid to post their pics or tell us about their nice young prospects. I know that they are out there.

Here is a picture that I got from Gene Ing. Apparently he has 2 now, Ghost and Wanda. They are littermates out of Boone x Rhonda. Ghost is treeing coons solo but Wanda is just now starting. Here is Wanda....

Old Post 12-16-2019 04:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Moonlight KY Kid and myself included had a setback recently but we're back at it, he's almost 100% health and looking pretty good. I don't take pics much, mostly videos, guess I should take more pics since it's a tad easier to post.

Last night he worked up the proverbial feed track coon and put him up a pine...fortunately it was a smaller pine and a big boar. Then we made some solo drops with other hounds who took up the rest of the night and with only 3.5 hours sleep from the night before, I cut it off at 11:30 last night, getting old(er) I guess. I still say sleep is for the weak but I'm getting weak.

Old Post 12-17-2019 01:49 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear that Kid is healthy again. Did you enter him at Grand American? Videos are easier to take but you can't post them.

Old Post 12-17-2019 02:41 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Glad to hear that Kid is healthy again. Did you enter him at Grand American? Videos are easier to take but you can't post them.

Na, idk Richard, I've been to the grand american so many times I kinda got burnt out on it. I think I've been once maybe since I drew you. I think we walked to what, 2 circle trees of Boone's, 1 circle tree of Mac and a couple slicks by a walker (that the 2 dudes flat out lied over)...and that's typically how my casts have always gone down there. Between that and the usual crappy weather I just decided to hold my time off and pennies for other hunts I guess.

I post links to youtube videos when I upload to youtube (which is actually very easy)...but I go back and look and the count is super low so I only save to youtube anymore when Eli helps slap together a longer/edited video worth the trouble. But I did post a clip from last night on the FB machine...it's super easy. Ha.

Old Post 12-17-2019 07:27 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I got another picture. Wanda treed a big Illinois coon solo last night. It was her first trip out by herself. That sure didn't take very long.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-20-2019 at 01:17 PM

Old Post 12-20-2019 01:15 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

looking good. i still didn't take any pics last night...just more video, ha.

Oddly enough, Tyler's dog got deep and caught one on the ground solo and then sure enough we dropped Kid again solo and he caught one as well. It was a night to remember. Catching coons on the ground around here is rare ESPECIALLY in the winter...5 hours after sunset.

Old Post 12-20-2019 01:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just got another text from Jason Guilliams. Here are a couple of nice young prospects. One is Shannon Walter's male out of Roc x Jericho female and the other is Jason's female out of Buck x Wendy. So they both have Coffman blood, one on the top and the other on the bottom. It appears that Coffman and Cartel blood crosses pretty good.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-20-2019 at 03:51 PM

Old Post 12-20-2019 03:48 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Yes it does Richard!

Here...I made a pic of the video...”Kid in the mistletoe”

Old Post 12-20-2019 04:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That looks like a Christmas card pic.

Old Post 12-20-2019 05:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
Some nights I am lol

Are you proud of Maxx today?

Old Post 12-22-2019 05:00 PM
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Are you proud of Maxx today?

Congrats to Blake Wheeler on making Maxx a GRNITECH!

Blake, can u confirm this is correct? Pretty sure I saw that posted on another site.

Tell us about Maxx. Bawl or chop on track? Tree? Hot nosed or cold nosed? Tree lay-ups? Any quirks that you don’t like? Quiet in the pen? Have to break him off much trash when young? What methods did you use to train him?

Old Post 12-23-2019 02:57 PM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Yes Maxx made Grand Nite sat night, he's a 3yr old off G-Man x Thuds Coon Crazy Daisy. He is bawl mouth on the ground with a nice locate and a steady chop on the tree.He has a deep growly mouth and I would say its above average for a red dog. All he needed was a ride to the woods, he was a early starter that had some bumps in the rode but got over them. He is more of a bushwacker style dog and for the most part is pretty tight mouthed unless he comes across a hot coon then he will open up some. He is smart, very good around the house or in the box has a good handle and you don't need a leash when hunting him. Only trash was opossums and pigs when he was younger but haven't had a problem with it for a while. His biggest hole is he don't travel good, he doesn't eat or drink a lot when I take him out of town.

Old Post 12-23-2019 04:36 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Blake. Great accomplishment!!

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 12-23-2019 08:01 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
Yes Maxx made Grand Nite sat night, he's a 3yr old off G-Man x Thuds Coon Crazy Daisy. He is bawl mouth on the ground with a nice locate and a steady chop on the tree.He has a deep growly mouth and I would say its above average for a red dog. All he needed was a ride to the woods, he was a early starter that had some bumps in the rode but got over them. He is more of a bushwacker style dog and for the most part is pretty tight mouthed unless he comes across a hot coon then he will open up some. He is smart, very good around the house or in the box has a good handle and you don't need a leash when hunting him. Only trash was opossums and pigs when he was younger but haven't had a problem with it for a while. His biggest hole is he don't travel good, he doesn't eat or drink a lot when I take him out of town.

Sounds like a nice hound Blake. I am glad your threw that in amount the tighter mouth unless a really hot track. I didn’t ask that but later thought I should have. Good description. Kinda like a stud dog ad!

Old Post 12-24-2019 12:17 AM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Took a picture, just for Richard.

Old Post 12-30-2019 05:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right, I like cool pics.

Old Post 12-30-2019 07:07 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
All right, I like cool pics.

600 in all alone...your poker buddy little Tate got to knock it out.

Old Post 12-30-2019 07:08 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully she makes a nice prospect, starting to single her out now or well when she comes out of heat.

Old Post 12-30-2019 08:08 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a pic, she is all teeth.

Old Post 12-31-2019 12:24 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Wade, a Ranger x Wendy male owned by Kayleigh Wilson....

Old Post 01-03-2020 04:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Brent Weatherford's 17 mos old male. He is doubled up on Banjo and Freak.

Old Post 01-06-2020 06:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here are Ghost and Wanda. They are 1 yr old littermate brother/sister out of Boone x Rhonda.

Old Post 01-09-2020 04:23 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wanda continues to progress. She split with a coon while we were pleasure hunting in Mississippi last week and here she is last night. Look at the size of this den tree. It had limbs as big as regular trees.

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:10 PM