UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Montana red ranger
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Osborne
UKC Forum Member

Montana red ranger

Looking for a female to use a straw on, anyone have that right female that wants to work something out. Give me a call we can talk.

Craig Snowden 606-643-9129

‘PR’ NT CH Coffman’s smokin red shoes
Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy
2016 national redbone double cast winner

Smiths ch nite ch west ky curly
2015 national redbone Friday high scoring female

Nite ch Ragged ridge Bugsie
Flaming Bigfoot kasey
Bigfoot rock
Bigfoot cash

(RIP)
Snowdens nite ch Bigfoot red
Snowden nite ch Bigfoot mack
Nite ch stocklins tree stompin pepper

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2020 01:43 AM
Chris Osborne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Osborne Click here to Send Chris Osborne a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Osborne Find more posts by Chris Osborne Add Chris Osborne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Ranger

I'd sure like to have another one off Ranger . Ranger x Fiddle 2 produced some nice hounds . Best one I ever had for sure . Lots of go hard tree dog and seemed to pass on the reproducing trait . Female I had was bred to a Coffman male and all of em made coondogs .

Old Post 04-10-2020 01:11 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Doc and Fiddle

The Doc and Fiddle females sure crossed good on Ranger.
Woody came from that.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 04-11-2020 05:48 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Doc/Fiddle females

Were there others besides Woody that came from those Ranger x Doc/Fiddle females?

Old Post 04-12-2020 12:30 AM
pastorgary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastorgary Click here to Send pastorgary a Private Message Click Here to Email pastorgary Visit pastorgary's homepage! Find more posts by pastorgary Add pastorgary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ranger crossed pretty good on Fireball, Coffman, Moonlight Kate and T-Top females. He was pretty versatile. He is a good outcross for most any nice linebred female.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-12-2020 at 02:13 PM

Old Post 04-12-2020 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Nitech Coffmans smoking lil lady . Ranger x Yellow river fiddle 2 . Never was given the best of chance to prove herself . I know where a grandpup to Locked n loaded Pebbles x Jake is . Unfortunately she hasn't been given a chance either I imagine it would make a good cross but still be taking a chance . Pebbles was linebred yellow river and Jake had Red Rocky and Doc in there close . I don't know how he would x on fireball maybe about the same as yellow river sine they come from fireball . Mr. Lambert bred a female to Ranger semen couple years back might can tell ya how that cross worked .

There is a possibility you could get your hands on a Red x Swamp Girl pup almost 2 now I think . That's reproducer x reproducer . Early starting fast track dogs with drive tree and grit . I would get ahold of Mr. Wade Kuhns and see where they all are .

I would also add that if my memory serves me right they were talking about breeding Freak again . Can't remember who owns her . But I'm sure that would produce the right kind .

Old Post 04-12-2020 02:23 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Barrick
New UKC Forum Member

I have a red x swamp girl female. She will be 3 in July.

Old Post 04-12-2020 03:35 PM
Josh Barrick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Barrick Click here to Send Josh Barrick a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Barrick Find more posts by Josh Barrick Add Josh Barrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Mommy's Bembe was also a product of Ranger x Fiddle 2 . She seems to be reproducing also . Getting up there in age now . Wasnt Ranger also bred to Sawblade Renard ? And Kentucky Kate . Don't know how those turned out . How about a grandpup of Ranger nobody has a nice lil female for a nice linebred x ?

Josh Barrick can you tell us about your Red x Swampgirl ? Most of those pups I heard turned out pretty nice .

I've even got a nice lil female here fireball on top Stevo x Babe on bottom I just had a litter off of . Didn't plan on having another litter for a while but she sure seems to throw coondogs . Dang got me wondering if there's any Ranger semen for sale now . Hope all this helps I've done a mass search seems Ranger was never advertised on the board as a stud .

Old Post 04-12-2020 10:10 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Ranger x Fiddle 2

I completely forgot about Miss Piggy Ranger x Fiddle 2 . What about Kentucky Ranger ? Know he passed early but heard he put on a clinic or 2 . I wanna say 6 or 7 out of that litter made at least Nitech and reproduced fairly well .

Ranger was also bred to Nitey Night Fanny off Bo off Doc x Fiddle .
No telling where some of these dog's might be tied up behind a barn . Those pleasure hunters sure don't like to let them goodens go but let a line go to waste .

Old Post 04-12-2020 10:38 PM
Chris Osborne
UKC Forum Member

Thank you guys for the input. I’m talking with Wade about swamp girl. There’s a lot to play a factor her age is one, Dean is gone so when I find the female I want who actually dose the AI now. Not sure if I’ve got the last straw or if they may be one more out there somewhere. Just trying to make this count.

Craig Snowden 606-643-9129

‘PR’ NT CH Coffman’s smokin red shoes
Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy
2016 national redbone double cast winner

2015 national redbone Friday high scoring female

Nite ch Ragged ridge Bugsie
Flaming Bigfoot kasey
Bigfoot rock
Bigfoot cash

(RIP)
Snowdens nite ch Bigfoot red
Snowden nite ch Bigfoot mack
Nite ch stocklins tree stompin pepper

Old Post 04-13-2020 03:01 AM
Chris Osborne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Osborne Click here to Send Chris Osborne a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Osborne Find more posts by Chris Osborne Add Chris Osborne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote