UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC papers question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

UKC papers question

around Dec 10 I sent in registration transfers on 2 hounds.
yesterday I received the easy entry cards on both BUT no reg certificate or pedigrees..
is this what is now going on or are they now being sent separate?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2021 01:33 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

If I had to guess, I would imagine that UKC is sending the Easy Entry cards as a courtesy to the owner of the dog in question ahead of their papers. I just sent in two sets of pup papers and the same thing happened.

The actual papers are a bit bigger and larger than an Easy Entry card, so I'm sure that the Easy Entry cards can slip through the mail system a lot faster.

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:10 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TaylorArmstrong

Hello,

We ran into a supply issue with our Easy Entry cards and had to halt printing of those for about two weeks. Notices were put in with the pedigrees explaining the delay and that your EE card would be coming separately.

Early last week we received our shipment and printed the entire backlog of Easy Entry cards and mailed them. It appears that these were able to make it through the mail faster being in a 'normal' sized enveloped.

If you would like to PM me with the information on your dogs I would be more than happy to check when they were mailed so you know when to expect your paperwork to be delivered to you.

Thank You,
Taylor Armstrong
Director of Customer Service.

Old Post 01-15-2021 09:38 PM
TaylorArmstrong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TaylorArmstrong Click here to Send TaylorArmstrong a Private Message Click Here to Email TaylorArmstrong Find more posts by TaylorArmstrong Add TaylorArmstrong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

postal service in bad

I live in Wisconsin . I had a 2 day priority package sent to me from another person that lives in Wisconsin. After one week the package is now in Arizona. Still waiting for it a week later.

Old Post 01-16-2021 02:55 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
North Creek
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I have had my easy entry cards for a week still no paper’s.

Old Post 01-19-2021 11:32 PM
North Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for North Creek Click here to Send North Creek a Private Message Find more posts by North Creek Add North Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote