UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Barger feist
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

Barger feist

Tell me about these Barger feist.Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2017 08:55 PM
Tree Rock'n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tree Rock'n Click here to Send Tree Rock'n a Private Message Click Here to Email Tree Rock'n Find more posts by Tree Rock'n Add Tree Rock'n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Best thing to do is go over to Squirrel Dog Central and talk to the man himself. Bill is on there and honest as they come.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 01-10-2017 03:13 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

Barger feist

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
Best thing to do is go over to Squirrel Dog Central and talk to the man himself. Bill is on there and honest as they come.
Thanks for the info.I just got a 5 month barger male pup and took him out today by himself and he saw a sq on the ground and and ran it up a tree and treed some on it. Of course it timber out(him not seeing it)and got to a den.Wished I could of got it out for him.Not bad at all for a 5 month old.Would like to hear from others about this line of dogs. Thanks

Old Post 01-16-2017 07:50 PM
Tree Rock'n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tree Rock'n Click here to Send Tree Rock'n a Private Message Click Here to Email Tree Rock'n Find more posts by Tree Rock'n Add Tree Rock'n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

Evening hunt

He ran 4 more up the tree this evening.Treed on all 4 but only about a dozen barks.Got one down for him and he realy liked it.Hung it up in a tree and he treed good on it.Not to bad for a pup who just turned 5 months old

Old Post 01-16-2017 10:18 PM
Cripple Creek 1
UKC Forum Member

I'm thinking about adding barger to my line of Faust. I've hea d and seen very good things about these feist.

Old Post 01-16-2017 10:42 PM
Cripple Creek 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cripple Creek 1 Click here to Send Cripple Creek 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cripple Creek 1 Find more posts by Cripple Creek 1 Add Cripple Creek 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cripple Creek 1
I'm thinking about adding barger to my line of Faust. I've hea d and seen very good things about these feist.
Thanks for the reply.Thats what Iam looking for.What others have to say about this line of dogs.I sure like the way this pup is acting.P.s can anyone take a pic from cell ph and post it on here? I took a pic of him treeing on the hang up but dont know how to put it on here. Thanks

Last edited by Tree Rock'n on 01-17-2017 at 12:44 AM

Old Post 01-17-2017 12:38 AM
Ardel Ledbetter
UKC Forum Member

I bought two pups about 11 years ago from Bill. I still have one. Both pups were easy to start and both made squirrel dogs. Easy to train and lots of brains. Added bonus is Bill's character is beyond reproach.

Old Post 01-17-2017 01:58 PM
Ardel Ledbetter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ardel Ledbetter Click here to Send Ardel Ledbetter a Private Message Find more posts by Ardel Ledbetter Add Ardel Ledbetter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ardel Ledbetter
I bought two pups about 11 years ago from Bill. I still have one. Both pups were easy to start and both made squirrel dogs. Easy to train and lots of brains. Added bonus is Bill's character is beyond reproach.
Thank you for the info.I have head some good things about Bill and the Barger feist.Was just wanting to here from others that have or has had this line of dogs.

Old Post 01-19-2017 12:52 AM
state159
UKC Forum Member

I've had Barger dogs for over ten years and have really enjoyed them. They start early, train easily and will be your best buddy. Mr. Bill is easy to like and a joy to be around. Ronny Staten

Old Post 01-20-2017 01:44 AM
state159 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for state159 Click here to Send state159 a Private Message Click Here to Email state159 Find more posts by state159 Add state159 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by state159
I've had Barger dogs for over ten years and have really enjoyed them. They start early, train easily and will be your best buddy. Mr. Bill is easy to like and a joy to be around. Ronny Staten
Thank you for the reply.Sounds like some happy Barger feist owners.Don't know how mine will finnish out but for a 5 month old pup I sure am likeing him.

Old Post 01-22-2017 03:44 AM