UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > LEMS LIGHTS New 4 2011
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Haley

We won't be coming to the winter Classic, but if you would like to call to visit about the lights. my # is 641 680 0892. We have plenty of lights made up ready to ship at this time with more componets on order.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2011 01:39 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Hey larry, I thought that I'd let you know that my lm-6 light showed up today. It's -1 outside with 6 inches of snow so I won't get to use it for a bit. It appears to be very bright so far. Thanks again, Travis Oliphant

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 01-13-2011 02:16 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Hi Travis

Glad you got the LEMS LIGHT in good time. Now we just need that January thaw so we can get back in the woods. Happy hunting.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-14-2011 01:36 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Pennington

You should have your LEMS LIGHT right after the monday holaday.
Happy hunting.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-17-2011 09:16 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr Crawford

Your LEMS LIGHT was sent out on the 13th. Thanks and enjoy your light. If we can be of any other help just let us know.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-18-2011 05:35 PM
Ernie Coates
UKC Forum Member

lems light

Larry,
I talked to you on the phone a while ago and I sent in a postal order for the lems light.
Can you let me kniow if you received it?
Thanks Ernie Coates
Floral City Florida

Old Post 01-18-2011 07:27 PM
Ernie Coates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ernie Coates Click here to Send Ernie Coates a Private Message Click Here to Email Ernie Coates Find more posts by Ernie Coates Add Ernie Coates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Hi Mr. Coats

I recieved your Money order in good time. However I was only able to send your light out today because of yesterday being
a holiday for the postal system. You should have it very soon.
Thanks for getting a LEMS LIGHT. Any questions after you get it
just give me a call at 641 680 0892

Thanks again.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-18-2011 11:21 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Baker

Sent your light out on tuesday after the Holaday. You may get it today. Thanks for getting a LEMS LIGHT.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-21-2011 04:39 AM
BlkMountn
UKC Forum Member

lem lights

larry, i do like both the lm5 andthe lm 6.they both are brighter than the lm4.i love the way i can see to the top of them riverbttom cottowooods.and the low on them is plenty of light for a blind stumblin guy like me to walk by.also i told u that i am picky about a dogs personality,and old zipper has a great one.well have to see more later when the weather breaks.i want to say thank you for these opportunities.as usual i also enjoyed our visit.im keeping in mind the english dog offer.roflmao.

Home of:
Dual Grand 'PR' Black Mountain Hank R.I.P.
Nt.Ch.Lookin Up Mojo
2007 Iowa state pup futurity winner 'Nt.Ch.pr Black Mountain JackHammer.[ co owned with Jon Davis]

Dual Ch 'PR' Black Mountain Smoke

Grnitech Champion 'PR' Black Mountain Brandy R.I.P. Lambs high class Dreamer.[co owned with Mike Lamb. I use and recomend LEM LIGHTS.

Old Post 01-21-2011 10:06 PM
BlkMountn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlkMountn Click here to Send BlkMountn a Private Message Click Here to Email BlkMountn Find more posts by BlkMountn Add BlkMountn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Thanks for the evaluation of the LEMS LIGHTS. Looks like old Zepper might have a good home when the weather gets on into
spring.

ROFLMAO was a new one to me, had to ask someone else what it
ment. Now I am ROFLMAO. LOL

See ya later.

Later

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-22-2011 03:07 AM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Amazing how some people are just color blind. ROFLMAO

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 01-22-2011 03:39 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Ca***na

You should have your new LEMS LIGHT by now or early this week.

Thanks and good luck in the hunts.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-24-2011 12:25 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Adams

You should get your LEMS LIGHT today or tomorrow. Enjoyed our
visit, and thanks for the special order. Visit with you soon.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-26-2011 02:09 PM
kurtus
UKC Forum Member

lems6

how much is light and shipping, will send money order.

thanks

kurtus

Old Post 01-26-2011 06:48 PM
kurtus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kurtus Click here to Send kurtus a Private Message Click Here to Email kurtus Find more posts by kurtus Add kurtus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Kurtus

The LM6 LEMS LIGHT IS $165.00 + $10.00 shipping. I also through in a pop cover with red and Amber lens. Also there will
be a few little extras.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-26-2011 11:24 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Benning

Your LEMS LIGHT was sent out on the 25th. You should have it
for this week end. Thanks again.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 01-28-2011 02:49 AM
kurtus
UKC Forum Member

Lms6

Larry,
Sent money today.

thanks

kurtus

Old Post 01-28-2011 06:30 PM
kurtus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kurtus Click here to Send kurtus a Private Message Click Here to Email kurtus Find more posts by kurtus Add kurtus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

kurtus

I got your money order today 4 the LM6 LEMS LIGHT, but there
wasan't a note saying which kind of cap you wanted it on. You can
give me a call at 641 680 0892 to let me know. I think it was probably a bump cap but not sure.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Last edited by larry marshall on 01-30-2011 at 10:33 AM

Old Post 01-29-2011 07:07 PM
kurtus
UKC Forum Member

cap for light

whatever you send will be fine.

thanks

kurtus

Old Post 01-29-2011 09:17 PM
brase
UKC Forum Member

hey

how much of a brightness difference between the lm5 and the lm6

Old Post 01-30-2011 01:00 AM
brase is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brase Click here to Send brase a Private Message Click Here to Email brase Find more posts by brase Add brase to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joshtee
UKC Forum Member

Anyone test these lights while using their Garmin?

Old Post 01-30-2011 06:13 PM
joshtee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joshtee Click here to Send joshtee a Private Message Click Here to Email joshtee Find more posts by joshtee Add joshtee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joshtee
Anyone test these lights while using their Garmin?

Use one with a Garmin every night I hunt.... It has no effect on the Garmin that I have noticed!!!

Old Post 01-31-2011 03:28 AM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey

quote:
Originally posted by brase
how much of a brightness difference between the lm5 and the lm6

Kind of hard to explain. Really there is not much difference in the two. The 6 has 3 settings and the 5 only has 2. I have tried both versions out for Larry. Personally,(this is my opinion only) I like the beam and depth of the 5 better. By looking at the reflectors, one can't really see a difference, but it seems to me the 5 makes a better beam. Now if you have a 6, don't think it is junk, as this is only my opinion. With that and 75 cents you can buy a cup of coffee.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 01-31-2011 03:12 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Your right to a certen extent, but I realy like the 3 different levels on the LM6 WITH THE MEMORY SWITCH. Thanks for the comparison.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-01-2011 12:20 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

kurtus

Your LM6 LEMS LIGHT has been shipt. I think you will like what I
sent you. Happy hunting.

Thanks

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 02-01-2011 02:01 PM