UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rabble Rouser...Next generations...
Pages (115): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 108 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I went to a hunt in Va this weekend where one Rabble grandpup got a First and another one got a Second place finish. Everyone used to talk about those Rabble pups but now it is all about those Rabble grandpups. It won't be long before the great grandpups will be showing up/out. Tom should really be proud of what he started. It won't be long before there are 7 gen pedigrees that show Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rocky on the last line.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-12-2013 at 04:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2013 04:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I'm hunting a great grandpup to Rabble's brother Boomer

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 08-13-2013 01:05 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bretzel
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Has anyone heard how Tom is doing? I haven't heard anything in a while. Also, not trying to be insensitive, but does anyone know if Tom's dog talk book is still for sale on his website?

Thanks in advance

Old Post 08-14-2013 01:14 AM
Bretzel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bretzel Click here to Send Bretzel a Private Message Click Here to Email Bretzel Find more posts by Bretzel Add Bretzel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Bad boy Bo is looking good old rabble should pick up another ntch here soon

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 08-14-2013 04:59 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Keep up the great work with Bo .....luv the videos and updates.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 08-14-2013 09:11 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 08-24-2013 12:46 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom hope your doing great Rabble has one more grand night out of him Jarred finished Willow out at an RQE at Greencastlen IN last night

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 08-25-2013 at 04:30 PM

Old Post 08-25-2013 02:02 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Bond

It is Rabble you silly rabbit............GET-R-DONE !!!!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 08-25-2013 02:30 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Hey hope your doing great rebel has one more grand night out of him Jarred finished Willow out at an RQE at Greencastlen IN last night

Oh Ward. What are we going to do with you... I suppose when you look at spots all the time. You might just be a little dizzy....

Hit the woods tonight. Cut JJ and Squirrel into the corn. JJ shot out of there like a rocket then into the beans and struck in at 300 yards. Poor Squirrel was trying to figure them bean things out. I could see her trying to leap frog over the top. I chuckled. She finally got to JJ. I was just about there when I realised they had one on the ground just into the woods. Had super small late season kit. Leashed them up and walked on over to the next woods. Cut them into the corn and it was on. One hour 45 minutes later they put one into a boulder pile. Packed up.
Squirrel did a nice job on the second drop. She was with JJ stride for stride. She's going to be a good one I think. We'll see how she handles hyde season when it starts raining coon.
Get well Tom..

Scott

Home of,

Old Post 08-25-2013 03:33 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, doesn't that make 15 Gr Nt Ch's?

Old Post 08-25-2013 03:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bond

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
It is Rabble you silly rabbit............GET-R-DONE !!!!

I fixed it this smart phone gets me all the time its hard for an ole country boy like me to handle this smart high tech stuff

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-25-2013 04:29 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My goodness Band, you have to be smarter than the phone.

Old Post 08-25-2013 04:35 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard this touch screen gets me all the time it has a mind of its own put it in your pocket and forget to turn it off its hard to tell what all its been doing

Well 1deadeye you know how we spotted hound hunters are hey when does kill season come in up there want to make sure I buy some 22 stock what brand do you use

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-25-2013 07:43 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Richard this touch screen gets me all the time it has a mind of its own put it in your pocket and forget to turn it off its hard to tell what all its been doing

Well 1deadeye you know how we spotted hound hunters are hey when does kill season come in up there want to make sure I buy some 22 stock what brand do you use

Bond count me in...........Hahahahaha.

Scott we love ya man

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 08-25-2013 07:52 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Another Rabble Grandpup is qualified for the UKC World now. That crazy hillbilly from Wisconsin got Gr Nt Reggie qualified last night.

Old Post 08-25-2013 07:57 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
Bond count me in...........Hahahahaha.

Scott we love ya man

Opens 10/19
I miss one....... hundred times and they just won't let you forget.. LOL I'd rather have a few more ruger 10/22 mags so i can just keep throwing them in.... I used to own a 50 rounder for it. Looked like a tommy gun. It just took to long to reload it at every tree 2 or 3 times..

Speed loader

Home of,

Old Post 08-28-2013 02:48 AM
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Opens 10/19
I miss one....... hundred times and they just won't let you forget.. LOL I'd rather have a few more ruger 10/22 mags so i can just keep throwing them in.... I used to own a 50 rounder for it. Looked like a tommy gun. It just took to long to reload it at every tree 2 or 3 times..

Speed loader

1deadeye you will have to become a lot better shot. Or you must have a lot better access to shells than i do. I found a box of 50 for 6.50 pretty expensive to be missing the target. lol

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Old Post 08-29-2013 10:15 PM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CARL GUDGEON
1deadeye you will have to become a lot better shot. Or you must have a lot better access to shells than i do. I found a box of 50 for 6.50 pretty expensive to be missing the target. lol

I don't miss. The ruger misses. Got lucky on ammo last year. Got a good deal on 1000 rounds of my favorite vipers. I hope to have enough for the season. If not. I have a sling shot....

Scott

Home of,

Old Post 08-30-2013 01:18 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rabble Rouser

quote:
Originally posted by topdog
Hey Corey, Rabble Rouser was what I'd call a medium to deep hunter but always hunted what we put him in...no straight line running until he found a coon. He had what I'd call a cold nose. He would strike first or second and then would put some distance between where he struck and when he opened again. He'd cover a lot of ground in between barks but always open enough to enjoy the chase. He located with a warbling bawl on cold tracks and a screaming bawl on hot tracks and then would roll over to a steady chop. You'd always find him with both front feet on the tree and looking straight up the wood. When he knew you were close, his tail would be waggin' hard and you could hear it and see it that he was happy to see you.

He was full of coon sense just like his sire and grand sire...you didn't often look at an empty tree and if you did, it was an honest den or crossing. In competition if he located and treed, there was a coon there but if he located with other dogs but didn't get to treeing, it didn't matter how the other dogs were blowing it down...there was no coon in the tree. When the tree was checked and the dogs led away, you'd hear him in the distance treed and with the coon.

He was honest, didn't have a mean bone in his body, was good looking and just a great disposition. You could put any pup with him and under any circumstances and he'd always let them get on the tree or have the coon and never a mean moment...never!

If these young dogs develop any of the good traits that he had, folks will enjoy a top hound for a long time to come.

Thanks for asking...

If folks ever wonder what type of dog ole rabble rouser was, well, here you go from topdog himself a few years back.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-30-2013 02:24 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And yet another Rabble grandpup gets a first this weekend! Someone should call Dave Geiger and tell him that his dog now has a First Place.

Old Post 09-08-2013 04:31 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Canadian Autumn Open Nite Hunt Champion

GRNITECH CH Ficken`s Greatful Dead RED

RED won his cast Friday night with 1287 1/2 + (no minus)
Red was at the top of his game

RED won 1st place in the hunt for the two nights, 1st place GRNITECH Friday and High Scoring Redbone

Old Post 09-08-2013 09:29 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Real happy with this Molly female I just bought that`s out of ol Rabble Rouser. Sure miss hearing your voice, still praying for you my friend, blessings John!!!!

....................GRNITECH T TOP TREE TALKIN RED RAT
..........GRNTCH GRCH T-Top Rabble Rouser
....................GRNITECH GRCH T TOP ROCK-N-RED RAVEN
Hudson`s Bawlin Red Molly
....................GRNTCH STECKLEIN`S RADDLIN KID
..........GRNTCH GRCH ROBERTS TREE ROCK N STAR KNOWS
....................NITECH GRCH HOFFMEISTERS RED PEGGY SUE

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-14-2013 at 12:16 AM

Old Post 09-13-2013 04:29 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ljschmitt5
UKC Forum Member

Max

Tom,

Aaron showed Max, our Gun X Leinie pup, at the Vernon County 4-H Fair today. He placed first in showmanship, first in obedience, and second in the agility trials. We are very proud of both of them. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sincerely,

Jason Schmitt

Last edited by ljschmitt5 on 09-16-2013 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 09-16-2013 01:01 AM
ljschmitt5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ljschmitt5 Click here to Send ljschmitt5 a Private Message Click Here to Email ljschmitt5 Find more posts by ljschmitt5 Add ljschmitt5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Proud

I am sure Proud of them and I also know Tom is. CONGRATULATION Aaron. Dave

Old Post 09-16-2013 02:46 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Max looks good Aaron. You have him looking really good.

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Old Post 09-18-2013 10:10 PM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote