UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Her first coon hunt...
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Roger

quote:
Originally posted by Wmagicwebb
just jokeing Tim seen my buddy ROY lately

Yes, he stopped by the house today ( Sunday )...he stayed about 1 hr...................he said to to you hello, he said you were a pretty good guy, just a little spooked of those Graveyards...LOL.....

We should hook up 1 night when season gets here........................................Take care....Tim

=====================

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2008 08:12 PM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Toby.....................

A last year pic of Toby and Abby.....................

=====================

Old Post 12-07-2009 01:32 AM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

4-sALE.................

This is the dog I have 4-sale on the treeing-walker thread, titled........"Good Pleasure Hound.......$350".................Tim

=====================

Old Post 12-07-2009 01:35 AM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

=====================

Old Post 12-26-2009 01:08 AM
tree_dogs
UKC Forum Member

toby

Tim do you still have him ?

Old Post 12-26-2009 10:40 PM
tree_dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree_dogs Click here to Send tree_dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email tree_dogs Find more posts by tree_dogs Add tree_dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Re: toby

quote:
Originally posted by tree_dogs
Tim do you still have him ?

Don, I just sold him to a 15 year old kid from Bluffton, Indiana..........it was his first hound and he is tickled to death with him.

The kid told me I could breed to him for free anytime and he would bring him over to hunt sometimes, I am glad he likes him.
I had him for alot of years and had a ton of fun with him..........

See ya Donnie.....................................Tim

=====================

Old Post 12-27-2009 12:46 AM
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

Hunting Friends daughter

My friend took his daughter wed night, she sure enjoyed It.

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully"Jim Jr----JJ
Puzzle Gully"Reddy Freddy"
Puzzle Gully''Daddy Frank''
Puzzle Gully''Smil'in Bob''
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 12-27-2009 01:02 AM
Whistle Pig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whistle Pig Click here to Send Whistle Pig a Private Message Find more posts by Whistle Pig Add Whistle Pig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Pic...............

Nice pic Edward, looks like she is having a good time........

Looks like a nice coon too.................................Tim

=====================

Old Post 12-27-2009 01:44 AM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

WOW......

How fast time goes by.............these pics were taken over2 years ago. My daughter Abby still LOVES going coon hunting and she has been to Autumn Oaks 5 years straight....she loves that event also...........will try get some updated pics...........Tim

=====================

Old Post 09-02-2010 10:30 PM
btvwnut3
UKC Forum Member

I just started this very same tradition with my 5 yr old daughter last fall. She loves going! All she ever wants to know is if the dogs are gonna catch that coon! LOL!!! In a few years I will be doing it all over again when my 2yr old daughter gets a little bigger!

Mercer County Coonhunters Association, Greenville, PA 16125

Old Post 09-03-2010 05:38 PM
btvwnut3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btvwnut3 Click here to Send btvwnut3 a Private Message Find more posts by btvwnut3 Add btvwnut3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

=====================

Old Post 05-31-2011 01:35 AM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Hunt.........

Abby has been wanting to go CoonHunting, I plan on getting her out in a few nights...........and get some updated pics.........Tim

=====================

Old Post 05-31-2011 01:38 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

These pics are awsome!! I can't wait to post pics of my little girl when she is big enough to go!

Old Post 05-31-2011 03:25 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Kids.....................

quote:
Originally posted by techno
These pics are awsome!! I can't wait to post pics of my little girl when she is big enough to go!

Get them in the woods when they are young, they will have a great time....................................Tim

=====================

Old Post 05-31-2011 04:32 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I told the wife when season starts I'm taking her lol 7 months akint too young to start!

Old Post 05-31-2011 05:51 PM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Hunting................

quote:
Originally posted by techno
I told the wife when season starts I'm taking her lol 7 months akint too young to start!

That may be a tad bit too young, I dont think she would grasp what was going on, may even scare her, trust me......her getting old enough will slip up on you FAST...............Tim

=====================

Old Post 06-08-2011 05:16 AM
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Knox, does yours still go with you?

I can count on one hand the number of times I have been without my daughter since she was 2.5 and I started takin her.

Heck I can't even slip out if she sees me come close to coonhuntin stuff she begs to go.

She's 5 now and still wants to go every time daddy does.

I love it.

Old Post 06-08-2011 07:29 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Hunting................

quote:
Originally posted by Rip
Knox, does yours still go with you?

I can count on one hand the number of times I have been without my daughter since she was 2.5 and I started takin her.

Heck I can't even slip out if she sees me come close to coonhuntin stuff she begs to go.

She's 5 now and still wants to go every time daddy does.

I love it.

How is it going RIP...........Yeah, my daughter still goes with me, I try not to get her out when the Mosquitos are out, just to be on the safe side. She loves going, been going with me since she was 4 ( going on 7 now )..................Take care...........Tim

=====================

Old Post 06-09-2011 04:39 AM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

WOW.........!!!!!

How time slips away, my daughter was 3 in these pics, and now (2012) she is turning 8 on Oct.20th, still Coonhunting with me every year since her first hunt, and I will get some new pics up................

=====================

Old Post 10-11-2012 03:29 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

good pictures.

Old Post 10-11-2012 05:52 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks...........

quote:
Originally posted by skeets
good pictures.
..........She really enjoys going hunting......

=====================

Old Post 10-11-2012 10:11 PM
Rip
UKC Forum Member

That's great. Mine likes it but we don't get to go like we used to.

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:19 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Rip......

quote:
Originally posted by Rip
That's great. Mine likes it but we don't get to go like we used to.
........I know what you mean, mine goes every year 3 or 4 times, and would go more but it has to be perfect conditions for me to take her..........take care

=====================

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:25 AM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

=====================

Old Post 10-12-2012 11:24 PM
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Re: Her first coon hunt...

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
This is my beautiful 3 year old daughter, Abby, on her first coon hunt with my 8 year old hound, "Toby".
She LOVED it and wants to go again soon!

Just to let you know this little girl walked every step of close to 1/2 mile (one way) to get to Toby.

=====================

Old Post 10-14-2012 05:56 AM