UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > RIP: Grand Champion Grand nite Champion "PR" Son's Northern blue Doc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

RIP: Grand Champion Grand nite Champion "PR" Son's Northern blue Doc

RIP: March 21, 2010-March 8, 2022

Doc had been with Cody Gerth and his sons at Newton, Illinois for the last year and half helping get Cody's boys and a young blue dog they had started coon hunting. The young dog is doing a good job on his own now and the boys are loving it so it looks he got the job done there.

They had Doc out Thursday night for a couple of trees and when they checked on him in the kennel Friday morning he has passed away.

The first nite hunt I put Doc in was the 2012 Indiana State Championship Hunt were he won first place register on Friday night with 725+, First place registered on Saturday night with 500+ and was 2012 Indiana Coon Association State Champion. His next hunt was and RQE where he won first place with 650+. He followed that up the next weekend by placing fifth registered at Autumn Oaks with 600+.He scored 2475+ 0- in his first four cast.

Doc was also high scoring dog on Friday night at Purina National Championship and ended up placing third overall and was the 2013 Purina Bluetick Breed winner.

Doc made the Grand Sixteen at Autumn Oaks with 675+ and was 2016 National Grand nite Champion Bluetick,

He also made the UKC World Championship Finals three times.

Along with all the nite hunt wins he made Grand Show Champion in eight shows.

Rest In Peace old boy. You have earned It!!

RT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2022 12:05 AM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

The good ones get old way too quick!

Sorry to hear Doc passed.

Sounds like he left some great memories with you and many other folks.

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-16-2022 06:17 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss Ron.

Old Post 03-16-2022 02:49 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

I knew I had to have one out of Doc when I saw him at Oaks in 2016. Hannah has not disappointed. I'm glad to have hunted with him.

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 03-16-2022 03:49 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote