UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > !!!!-WTB tc hot shot 22-!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlueTicks79
UKC Forum Member

!!!!-WTB tc hot shot 22-!!!!

Lookin for a Thompson center hot shot 22lr
417-521-4617 thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2021 03:55 PM
BlueTicks79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueTicks79 Click here to Send BlueTicks79 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTicks79 Add BlueTicks79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hot shot

There is one on gunbroker right now, has 23 hours left on auction as of 1/27/2021 10pm. The price now is over 500.00 with 15 bids, that's crazy as they were only around 200.00 new. Unfortunately, they are no longer made and were very popular for kids and coon hunters. I bought one new, still have, but not for sale. I should have bought 2 when I could and would have if I had known they would quit making them. I love mine, it's light and super accurate every thing you could ask for to coon hunt with. I own contenders as well, but with a rifle barrel they are just to heavy to coon hunt with. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2021 03:25 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote