UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ngrnch, Grnitech, Gr Ch Wildcard's Buddy
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Mike is fine just been busy with other things and didn't want the hounds to just sit there.

NT CH GR CH 6 MILES TWO BIT HOOKER
PR STONECOLD CREE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2017 09:23 PM
danny buechler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny buechler Click here to Send danny buechler a Private Message Click Here to Email danny buechler Find more posts by danny buechler Add danny buechler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Ok glad to hear that.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-13-2017 09:56 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Getting a lot of calls from people who want pups out of buddy. Need to get some more females bred.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 02-14-2017 12:55 PM
danny buechler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny buechler Click here to Send danny buechler a Private Message Click Here to Email danny buechler Find more posts by danny buechler Add danny buechler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Clover blood through and through.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 02-28-2017 11:18 AM
nicanthony28
UKC Forum Member

I highly recommend Buddy. Whether you're wanting to make a tight clover cross or looking to make an out cross look no further. I bred Tilly to him this past fall and couldn't be happier with the gyp I kept from it. There's no comparison, she is by far the best pup I've ever had. I take her everywhere with me and she honestly listens better than any other dog I've had. Only time will tell but I really like her so far and can't wait to get her going this summer.

Old Post 03-02-2017 03:54 AM
nicanthony28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicanthony28 Click here to Send nicanthony28 a Private Message Click Here to Email nicanthony28 Find more posts by nicanthony28 Add nicanthony28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Buddy up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-07-2017 12:47 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Buddy up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-07-2017 12:48 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Buddy up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-07-2017 12:48 AM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Clover blood.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-18-2017 11:27 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-28-2017 10:44 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 03-28-2017 10:44 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Getting good reports back on buddy pups.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 04-08-2017 03:49 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Up

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 04-18-2017 01:22 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Old clover blood at it's best.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 05-02-2017 12:50 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Got a couple nice females breed to buddy getting lots of calls from people who are looking for pups. Don't over look buddy.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 05-29-2017 04:17 AM
aethridge
UKC Forum Member

pups from first cross with buddy and tilly

Danny,

My name is Anthony Ethridge and I have a female pup off Buddy and Tilley the cross Nic made. I was wondering if you know anything about how the first cross done? I have been really pleased with my female I got and look forward to hitting the timber with her real soon, she is real smart and has the ways of a typical clover bred hound, I have always hunted clover bred dogs off Jim Lampman's stock and that was one of the reasons why I wanted to get a pup off buddy. I studded a Grand Nite off Jim's thunder dog about 15 years ago and I see a lot of the same characteristics in her that I bred and hunted years ago. I would like to chat with you for a little bit when would be a good time to talk.

"PR" Buddy's Two Wild Jackie... off Grntch WildCard's Buddy & Grntch Buckeye Wild Tilly
"PR" Dan's All Grand Chic...off Gr.Nt.Ch. Silverado Dan and Gr.Nt.Ch. Honey Creek Ruby

....Gone But Not Forgotten....

Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.''PR'' Carolina Cash
CH.GR.NT.CH. "PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Lightning
GR.W.CH. GR.CH.NT.CH."PR" Hard Knocking Stylish Rocky 17th place Grand American
U.K.C. & A.K.C. Ch.NT.CH."PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Ranger

Old Post 05-29-2017 09:33 AM
aethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aethridge Click here to Send aethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email aethridge Find more posts by aethridge Add aethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

I don't know much about the first cross. I didn't own Buddy thenot. Call me anytime you want. Danny (812) 661-0693

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 05-31-2017 02:09 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Breed a couple females last couple weeks. My Dawn female is in heat now and will be breeding her next week.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 06-12-2017 03:06 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Several females breed if you are interested in a buddy pups let me know.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 06-24-2017 10:16 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Buddy to the top

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 07-13-2017 06:52 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

My dawn female is 3 weeks from having some buddy pups should be some nice ones.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 07-28-2017 01:25 PM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Buddy and Dawn pups a week old. Couple not spoken for.

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 08-25-2017 02:16 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Couple not spoken for out of buddy and dawn. 3 weeks old

PR STONECOLD CREE

Old Post 09-05-2017 05:03 PM
raburn2
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:34 PM
raburn2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raburn2 Click here to Send raburn2 a Private Message Click Here to Email raburn2 Find more posts by raburn2 Add raburn2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote