UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud Grand Nt. Ch. Wilds Insane Jive Htx
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

This should be an excellent cross! Guys don't pass these pups up, they are bred right and will be winners.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2016 01:29 AM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Jive doing what he does best, getting under a coon.

Old Post 01-13-2016 07:17 PM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Kevin,good luck with Jive. I own half of Insane Frosted Mug,and help Josh stud Insane Frosted Train. I use to own the Cain dog That my friend Roy Grant now owns. This is a nice line of dogs. Anyway,good luck with him. I'm sure Jives a nice hound. Good luck.

Old Post 01-15-2016 05:21 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Roy and John spoke highly of the pups out of frosted mug and Roy's Cain dog is a nice hound. This is an impressive line of dogs and just a pleasure to hunt. Hopefully people won't over look these hounds when they are deciding on a stud dog to breed their females to.

Old Post 01-16-2016 12:00 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Looks like you guys have enough snow to make a snow man. Be safe. looks like Jive will get a break for a few days.

Old Post 01-23-2016 05:40 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-26-2016 07:41 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-02-2016 11:03 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Excited to announce I will have Gnch. Insane Jive at my house here in central Illinois for the summer. If you would like to stop in and scope him out or breed your good female give me a call 309 854 2713. Kevin and Evan have agreed to take Spoon River Cain to Ohio and campaign him. I met the Wilds in Indiana this fall, I knew instantly that these guys had integrity and the type of hunters I want too be associated with. p.s. Cain is a littermate to Jive. Another great cross with Insane dogs.

Old Post 02-03-2016 01:14 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

This dog has it , looks, mouth, pedigree, and MOST OF ALL, RACCOONS above his head when he trees. This dog is worthy to be bred, hunt with him, you will like him!!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 02-03-2016 03:04 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Kevin it was good seeing you all again Saturday morning, i always enjoy talkin dogs with good people over a free breakfast, (Thanks John,lol). There's bout to be a very nice cross made on Jive and if he reproduces to his likeness, there's gona be some very happy pup owners, Me possibly bein one of them. Jive is a coondog that just happens to have the looks and an All-Grand pedigree as a bonus.

Evan & Jive

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 02-07-2016 08:33 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Wiles son, Evan with his new Mug pup.

Old Post 02-08-2016 12:15 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

It was good seeing you again Jeremy. Hopefully people will give Jive the opportunity. Dogs from this bloodline are reproducers and are a pleasure to hunt. They are winners! Guys if you haven't checked out Jeremy's breeding program, go to his thread "after dark kennels" and check it out. They are doing things right and they are making an impact on the walker breed.

Old Post 02-08-2016 03:01 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Roy for giving Evan the pup out of mug! This pup is a firecracker. Can't thank you enough.

Old Post 02-08-2016 03:05 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Excited to post that John Veeder in Illinois just bred his Gr.nite female to Gr. nite Insane Jive. Give John a call (217)781-0722. These pups are bred the best and will make coon dogs. Thanks John for choosing Jive to breed your top quality female to.

Old Post 02-11-2016 01:18 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Guys just a reminder that Jive will be at my kennel for the summer. we are excited to be able to offer him at stud here in central Illinois. call me at 309 695 6073 or 309 854 2713 cell. I will be willing to drive a little to help you out.

Old Post 02-11-2016 02:57 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

When will Jive be in Ohio

Old Post 02-13-2016 12:07 AM
whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitedog Click here to Send whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by whitedog Add whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Whitedog I sent you a pm.

Old Post 02-13-2016 12:35 AM
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Guy's I hunted With All Grand Jive before I bred to him I liked what I saw. My female is a Grand Nite all Grand ped, Her sire By Rat Attack and Browns Haley By Skipper. Her mother is sired By Nocturnal Kane, Grntch NiteHeat Trixie On the Bottom. I will Be booking pups. This female reproduces she has 5 Titled pups that I know of. If Interested.Call John 217-781-0722

Last edited by brianv31 on 03-04-2016 at 05:39 PM

Old Post 02-13-2016 09:15 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters here is a cross that WILL produce coon hounds. I have hunted with Dot on numerous occasions and she will go hunting get struck with a big bawl mouth a locate you can call the first time you hear it and forever more an accurate tree dog. There will be top hounds and future stud dogs in this cross.

Old Post 02-14-2016 05:46 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank everyone who has called and sent messages on Jive. I work day shift and sometimes I can't hear my phone a lot of times because of the noise where I work. So if I don't answer, just leave a message and I will return all calls. Once again,thanks for all the interest on Jive.

Old Post 02-16-2016 01:31 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

We as hunters always look to the stud dog first. (guilty) You need to look at the females on Jives ped. Frost Bite has reproduced several grntch. both male and females. The best of the best. I you have never been around this line of dogs you are missing out. Jive and Cain will be at Walker Days come by for a visit. Don't over look Jive he WILL produce.

Old Post 02-17-2016 02:07 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Have had a couple of nice conversations the last few days with men interested in breeding to Jive and looking for pups out of him. One female has an all grand pedigree. Will post more information once she has been bred,which should be the early part of March. Thanks to everyone who has called and messaged about breeding and looking for pups off of Jive.

Old Post 02-18-2016 12:42 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Getting great response on Jive. We have hunters coming too hunt, guys booking females and folks looking for pups. My friend John Veeder has his grntch Dot female bred, Dot has all grand ped.

Old Post 02-21-2016 01:41 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from a good hunt. Dean Carroll of Worland, Wyoming stopped by to check Jive out. We hunted Dean"s nice Shiloh female, she treed a coon with in 50 yds of the truck and put another one in trash pile. Turned Jive and Shiloh together they struck on the leash and about 900 yds later they let everybody within 1 mile they had their meat. Thanks Dean for considering Jive in your breeding program.

Old Post 02-22-2016 04:15 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

This is Dean Carolls dog Shiloh from Worland Wyoming Treed with Jive last night in Illinois. The response on wanting to breed to Jive and folks looking for pups out of him has been amazing. John Veeder has his all grand Dot female,Who is a proven reproducing female bred to Jive. Give John a call (217) 781-0722. These pups will please the hard to please. Click on the picture to play video.

Old Post 02-23-2016 01:48 AM