UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Blackmouth cur pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Pieper
New UKC Forum Member

Blackmouth cur pups

I have a few pups left, males and females. They are registered with the Blackmouth cur breeders association, and are 10 weeks old, and ready to go. They are out of my male and gyp. The grandparents on sire side, Knierim's K.J. Ringo x Knierim's Precious K.D. Dam side, Shelby's Hunter 2 x Hobb's C.J.
I am located about 15 mi. northeast of Vincennes Indiana,
or about 10 mi. from Odon, Elnora. I am asking $350 a pup, call me at (812) 887- 3808 if you have any questions.

Last edited by Andy Pieper on 04-12-2014 at 11:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2014 06:19 PM
Andy Pieper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Pieper Click here to Send Andy Pieper a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Pieper Find more posts by Andy Pieper Add Andy Pieper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PMOSLEY
New UKC Forum Member

pups

could you text pics Paul Mosley 260-609-0586

Old Post 04-24-2014 11:40 AM
PMOSLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PMOSLEY Click here to Send PMOSLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email PMOSLEY Find more posts by PMOSLEY Add PMOSLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yankee preacher
UKC Forum Member

I have a male pup from this cross.
I couldn't be prouder of him. His prey drive
Is already in high gear. He is after the house cat--
The rabbits around the house. And he is constantly
Trying to trail squirrels at the edge of the woods.
He has bred true to his parents and grand-parents.
If you are wanting a great using and hunting dog. You had
Better snatch one of these up before their gone.
If I can be of service to you in any way please just give
Me a call (217)526-9999 or (217)690-2900cell
Bro. Kevin Knierim

Old Post 04-24-2014 03:42 PM
yankee preacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yankee preacher Click here to Send yankee preacher a Private Message Click Here to Email yankee preacher Find more posts by yankee preacher Add yankee preacher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Pieper
New UKC Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=723574497693955&set=a.434065609978180.116951.100001242330803&type=3&theater

Old Post 04-24-2014 07:52 PM
Andy Pieper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Pieper Click here to Send Andy Pieper a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Pieper Find more posts by Andy Pieper Add Andy Pieper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
janus
UKC Forum Member

Are the

Parents hunting stock? Will they tree their own game?

Old Post 04-25-2014 04:00 AM
janus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for janus Click here to Send janus a Private Message Click Here to Email janus Find more posts by janus Add janus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yankee preacher
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir they are!
So were the grandparents and great grandparents
I owned and hunted them hard.

Old Post 04-25-2014 05:01 AM
yankee preacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yankee preacher Click here to Send yankee preacher a Private Message Click Here to Email yankee preacher Find more posts by yankee preacher Add yankee preacher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
janus
UKC Forum Member

Are these

your dogs too? Do you or Mr Pieper have any pictures of sire and dam? I do not have faceBook. Is this a repeat breeding if so how did the other pups turn out. Are they big dogs are smaller size. Did you harvest a lot of game with them this year?

Old Post 04-25-2014 10:18 AM
janus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for janus Click here to Send janus a Private Message Click Here to Email janus Find more posts by janus Add janus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Pieper
New UKC Forum Member

Yes, these are good dogs. I am a farmer, I haven't been able to check back here of late. If you want information, the best way would be call me. Or send me an email, and I could send you a ton of pics. my email is raepieper@gmail.com

I have 2 males left, the larger one is very scrappy, If either one of these dogs won't hunt your money back.

Old Post 04-25-2014 07:30 PM