UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > is fletcher stylish jake still alive???
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
juross
UKC Forum Member

is fletcher stylish jake still alive???

was just woundering if he was still alive or if he had any seman if not i willl be breeding to nailors southern country rock but jake is my first choice any info would be greatly appreciated

PKC CH GRNITECHPR'TREE GUZLIN TINY

2016 OHIO ST PKC TOP 16

AND MANY MORE TO COME

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2012 04:18 AM
juross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for juross Click here to Send juross a Private Message Click Here to Email juross Find more posts by juross Add juross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ONEDOGNIGHT
Banned

Jake is gone man.

Old Post 05-24-2012 04:19 AM
ONEDOGNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONEDOGNIGHT Click here to Send ONEDOGNIGHT a Private Message Click Here to Email ONEDOGNIGHT Find more posts by ONEDOGNIGHT Add ONEDOGNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Running Creek
UKC Forum Member

Man in tn rub foster got semin. 865 828 4107

Old Post 05-24-2012 04:47 AM
Running Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Running Creek Click here to Send Running Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Running Creek Add Running Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by flatwood kennel
i now were there is a dog out of him in rogersville tn ed carmack has him gr nt ch slick tx pete and i have a grad son off him off of pete gradnt ch hollts norris lake jake he posted on here at flatwood kennel look them up my number is 276-346-4172 and if wont eds just give me a call....
Didn't eds Pete dog die? I had heard that anyhow.

Old Post 06-02-2012 03:47 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flatwood kennel
UKC Forum Member

no i breed a female last year to him .

Old Post 06-05-2012 02:10 PM
flatwood kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flatwood kennel Click here to Send flatwood kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email flatwood kennel Find more posts by flatwood kennel Add flatwood kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DA CHEMIST
UKC Forum Member

Jake got sum coondogs out there. I got 1 directly off him, an he is a supreme TRACK dog!!!! Gotta yung dog outta him that looks to be following his foot steps being a "track dog & chop mouth tree dog" bawl on track..

Old Post 06-09-2012 06:26 AM
DA CHEMIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DA CHEMIST Click here to Send DA CHEMIST a Private Message Click Here to Email DA CHEMIST Visit DA CHEMIST's homepage! Find more posts by DA CHEMIST Add DA CHEMIST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ONEDOGNIGHT
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by DA CHEMIST
Jake got sum coondogs out there. I got 1 directly off him, an he is a supreme TRACK dog!!!! Gotta yung dog outta him that looks to be following his foot steps being a "track dog & chop mouth tree dog" bawl on track..
I have a direct daughter off Jake and could not agree more. She is pretty darn accurate, likes to be alone , doesn't jack and run the tree. What is your dogs dam? Coma ?

Old Post 06-09-2012 03:54 PM
ONEDOGNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONEDOGNIGHT Click here to Send ONEDOGNIGHT a Private Message Click Here to Email ONEDOGNIGHT Find more posts by ONEDOGNIGHT Add ONEDOGNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DA CHEMIST
UKC Forum Member

GRCH 'PR' BRIAR CLIFF RACIE.. lipper an sum old blood..

Old Post 06-09-2012 08:30 PM
DA CHEMIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DA CHEMIST Click here to Send DA CHEMIST a Private Message Click Here to Email DA CHEMIST Visit DA CHEMIST's homepage! Find more posts by DA CHEMIST Add DA CHEMIST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
juross
UKC Forum Member

?

does anyone have a male out of jake and grnitech'pr'graffices lil girl kate??????????????

PKC CH GRNITECHPR'TREE GUZLIN TINY

2016 OHIO ST PKC TOP 16

AND MANY MORE TO COME

Old Post 06-09-2012 08:45 PM
juross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for juross Click here to Send juross a Private Message Click Here to Email juross Find more posts by juross Add juross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Inwards
UKC Forum Member

The last time I talked to Frank Giddings, he had a direct son of Jake. It takes a top hound to hang out at Frank's house.

I couldn't agree with you more about Jake's reproducing ability. I bred to him years ago when David Fletcher still had him in Texas. He totally changed my breeding program for years. I wound up breeding to him 4 times and loved his offspring. I recently raised a litter off a daughter of Cabo Wabo and a Jake female bred to Bone Collector, best litter I have ever raised. I think ol' Bone's mama is the best Jake female of them all. Two of these pups have treed their own coon before 6 months of age and the whole litter was running , locating, and treeing on drags at 8 weeks. Bone Collector has a pedigree full of great reproducers besides Jake and some of the greatest females that have ever lived. I love his pups.

Old Post 08-16-2012 12:04 PM
Tom Inwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Inwards Click here to Send Tom Inwards a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Inwards Find more posts by Tom Inwards Add Tom Inwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hargis1831
UKC Forum Member

Jake

I have one directly out of Jake and his mom is out of Jake coon dog . Your welcome to breed to him .and thinking about salein him if I can help you give me a call . 423-802-5067

Old Post 08-16-2012 03:31 PM
hargis1831 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hargis1831 Click here to Send hargis1831 a Private Message Click Here to Email hargis1831 Find more posts by hargis1831 Add hargis1831 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

FLETCHER'S STYLISH JAKE

GRAND NITE CHAMPION FLETCHER'S STYLISH JAKE

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 08-16-2012 03:57 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.P. Kennels TN
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 grand pups off of Jake and I know where a direct pup outta Jake is (artificial bred) and I also know where some of the last few straws off of Jake are contact me via pm or by text message, my number is on my signature

(423)-608-5633
----------------------------------------
Pr High X-Traordinary Octane

Old Post 08-17-2012 02:37 AM
S.P. Kennels TN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.P. Kennels TN Click here to Send S.P. Kennels TN a Private Message Click Here to Email S.P. Kennels TN Find more posts by S.P. Kennels TN Add S.P. Kennels TN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn backwoods
UKC Forum Member

Me and rubin foster have a dog direct out of jake and rat scar that is throwing some nice early starting pups for more info on pups or references text or call 865 804 4964 or message me on here if u r interested in breeding to a pup out of fletchers stylish jake

GrNtCh Hardwood Sweety 2 co owned Matt Miller Cast winner 2013 Autumn oaks Qualified for 2014 ukc world
Grand 16 2014 autumn oaks

Ch GrNtch Tn Backwoods Stylish Patty
1st place Ntch Autumn Oaks 2016
Final 4 slam at Autumn Oaks 2016
Double cast winner 2016 TN State Championship
2nd place Tn State Championship 2017
2nd Place Tn State Youth Hunt 2017
Qualified 2013,14,15 World Hunt
Cast winner 2014 ,2015 2016, 2017 Autumn Oaks
Grand 16 2017 Autumn Oaks
Ch NtCh Tn Backwoods Broken Halo
High Scoring Reg. Tn State Championship 2018