UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > What is this I hearing Spare Time Spanky may not be Nt ch Etringer Crickets Sire
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

I just saw it and wanted to know the out come of the dog papers

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2013 12:16 AM
h gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for h gatlin Click here to Send h gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email h gatlin Find more posts by h gatlin Add h gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Unhappy IS IT TRUE

There is no Santa 😢😭😠

Old Post 07-14-2013 08:59 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

How are ya'll finding these old posts?!

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 07-15-2013 12:44 AM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Iron

By running specific searches or common searches within the forums or forum.

Last edited by 8hawg on 07-15-2013 at 03:00 AM

Old Post 07-15-2013 02:42 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas10313
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Iron
I just typed in coz spare time spanky on the Internet an it came up

Old Post 11-02-2020 10:49 PM
Thomas10313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas10313 Click here to Send Thomas10313 a Private Message Click Here to Email Thomas10313 Find more posts by Thomas10313 Add Thomas10313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: spanky

All dogs in any breed who’s parentage is in question by u.k..c. Should be papered as a x- bred.

Old Post 11-29-2020 03:19 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Heim
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: spanky

quote:
Originally posted by thomasg
All dogs in any breed who’s parentage is in question by u.k..c. Should be papered as a x- bred.

That’s a low blow to two legends!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c...k/Doggie_01.jpg

Old Post 12-11-2020 06:54 AM
Andrew Heim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Heim Click here to Send Andrew Heim a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew Heim Add Andrew Heim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Heim
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Some Spanky facts

quote:
Originally posted by
Just thought that I would clear up some of the misinformed members of this board.First of all Scott seivwright of Mondovi,Wis Called me about breeding Peggy to Dual Gr.ch. Russ'Treein Blu Luke.I picked her up on the way back from a rodeo in Minn.Bred her to luke and took her back to Scott.So you see Scott is the breeder.All I can say about the chaps that say he is birddog and whatever can eat my shorts because I know!!I also take this offensivly.It always seem's as though the people that do the most talking down on a great hound are either jealous or have never had a truly outstanding hound.
Spanky was raised by Pat Scott,another freind of mine at the time.Pat hunted him with his Healers the first fall. The following spring I was being paid to hunt him and try and curtail his sudden facination with speed goats.While he was here a deal was struck for John Cossman to buy him.I knew this dog needed to go to town so to speak and john was looking,after all having one of your best freind hunt a "KICK ASS" young dog out of your stuff is what we all want.John hunted him alone almost every night and treed truck loads of coon!!Did you hear me I said truck loads of coon!!!! He made him into a nt.ch. and put three wins on him.John was going through a custody battle over his son and the only reason this dog ever left Wis. Bart Nations was wanting a dog out of Luke or Toad that could win some hunts.I called bart and he bought him on my word sight unseen for $3,500.We delivered him to the acha world hunt in Flora,Ill.Earl Lockhard was the young man that he bought Spanky for to campain.Campain he did and built a list of impressive wins along the way including taking charge at walker days in Indina.He was a contender for the purina race and if my memory serves me right he was doin a handsome job!!Anyways this is where Jerry got involved!pretty soon the dog was tied here and there and there where a few different people that fed him for a while.Dave got him because where Jerry was going" you could not have pets"!!!It's not Spanky fault!! "REST IN PEACE OLD WARRIOR"!!

Old Post 12-13-2020 11:44 AM
Andrew Heim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Heim Click here to Send Andrew Heim a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew Heim Add Andrew Heim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Heim
New UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Russ' Treein' Blue Luke

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/...nnwell/Luke.jpg

Old Post 12-13-2020 12:17 PM