UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Welcome 2 A true "WILD" dog post thank's LEE LOGAN
Pages (60): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

We want to thank each and everyone one of you fine people that have made this post so educational and enjoyable!!! We also wanna take this time to wish each and everyone in this wonderful sport a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A SAFE, HAPPY AND WONDERFUL 2012 !!!!

HOME OF:
GRNTCH LOGANS WILD KOBIE JACK "SEMEN"
GRNTCH CH PKC CH WILD POISON SMOKE @ STUD
"ALL GRAND "

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2011 11:40 PM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystal-michael
UKC Forum Member

WILD CARD FEMALE 1 YR OLD

FIRST OFF MERY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I HAVE A FEM OFF WILD CARD,AND HER MOM GOES BACK TO CLOVER. SHE IS WELL STARTED,HAS AND WILL TREE OWN COON.HAS A EXTREMELY LOUD SQUALL ON TRACK,AND CAN MOVE AN TRACK WELL! GOES ON TBHE TREE WITH A SCREAMING SQUALL,AND TRESS WITH A LOUD CLEAR RINGING CHOP.DONT NAW,CHEW,DIG,FACEBARK,ECT. JUST STANDS ON THE TREES.SHES NO COONDOG BY FAR,BUT BY END OF SEASON,SHE WILL MAKE SOMEONE ONE NICE FEM,HAS AND WILL BUMP SOME JUNK,AND HAS TREED A COUPLE OF SLICK TAILS.BUT HAS NEVER HAD A SHOCK COLLAR TO HER NECK.ABOVE ALL FOR A FEMALE SHE IS FOR EVER MORE LOUD!!!!! NO TRADES BUT IF SOMEONE IS SERIOUS I NEED TO SELL QUICK,THE FIRST 1,000.00 GETS HER.MY PHONE IS 1-270-601-0717 MIKE THANKS

Old Post 12-24-2011 10:33 AM
crystal-michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crystal-michael Click here to Send crystal-michael a Private Message Click Here to Email crystal-michael Find more posts by crystal-michael Add crystal-michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas To Everyone

Brogy and Robert; I just wanted to show you guys a Pic of my wild ox X sue pup!!

Old Post 12-24-2011 03:31 PM
mikeponder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeponder Click here to Send mikeponder a Private Message Click Here to Email mikeponder Find more posts by mikeponder Add mikeponder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

I'm glad you're enjoying him Mike. He was the best looking pup in the bunch. The rest are Clover ugly. I'll have to get a picture of our male and female on here at some point.

Also in the works for 2012 is breeding another heavy Flag with a little Whitey female. She is bred real similar to Sue. I'll post more when the cross happens. I believe Robert might be breeding another female as well. I'm hoping to get a few litters of Ox pups on the ground in 2012.

Old Post 12-24-2011 04:44 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

merry christmas and a happy new year to all,been treeing quite a few coons and the yound dogs are turnin the crank.

Old Post 12-24-2011 04:51 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

I dont know if this will work or not but here is a video of my OX pup

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/...223_195844Z.mp4

Old Post 12-24-2011 07:09 PM
mikeponder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeponder Click here to Send mikeponder a Private Message Click Here to Email mikeponder Find more posts by mikeponder Add mikeponder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

That's great Mike! Don't overdo it on them caged coon, but it sure makes it exciting to look forward to starting them in the spring!

Lonnie and I just got back from taking our pair of Ox pups for a walk in the woods. I was hoping to find a coon laid up or a coon coming from a den to a spring, pretty common this time of year with warm sunshine in the afternoon and cooler temps at night but no luck. The female is real close to being ready to go. She'll run a drag or easy track but isn't opening on them. She'll bay and fight a coon on the ground and is just starting to look up. A couple nights ago I had the female pup along with my terrier pup. Sky had gotten treed deep and we were walking to her and the two pups disappeared. The Garmin showed the female treed but they weren't barking. I walked in there to investigate and the female was standing on the wood looking up and the terrier was jacking the tree. They had the coon but it was sitting on the outside of a hollow. I tried to shoot it in the ass so it would climb higher, but it died and fell into the hole. I wasn't able to get it down to pups after I tried everything for nearly 20 minutes. Pretty promising though to see them find it all by themselves. We've taken it real slow with her since they were a little young to start this fall, but she is real close to flipping the switch. Just a matter of time and the right situation. The male has been out at night more but hasn't really been worked with. He seems clueless at this point but I've still got hope for him. Lonnie told me for the last couple years what a great pup trainer he is so I'm waiting to see it. He's never started a coon dog in his life on his own, but he thinks otherwise. I've been pretty hands off on the male and it shows with the female being ahead of him in every department. They've only seen a caged coon once. I'd love to have one now, I'm sure the female would run and tree it.

Anyone looking for some Clover blood... There is a nice 1 year old started male in Oklahoma out of a 1/2 sister to Ox. Swamp, Bad Company, Wild Casey, Swift Creek Magnum on top, Stylish Harry, Thunder's Wild Clyde, Logan's Wild Clover, & Lone Pine Dewey on the bottom.
Here is the link....
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=469908

Last edited by on 12-24-2011 at 09:19 PM

Old Post 12-24-2011 09:12 PM
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Mark,

He hasn't been worked real hard on caged coon just enough to get him treeing good and we have dragged it almost 1/4 mile while he was locked upin the box so he couldn't see it and he ran the track(wouldn't really say much), and treed it a couple of times like that I'm gonna start hunting him with my little female and see how he does but I don't want to push him to hard just yet!! I think he's gonna make a dandy though. Good luck with yours !

Old Post 12-24-2011 09:27 PM
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everybody!

Old Post 12-26-2011 12:25 AM
Wes Wilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Wilkins Click here to Send Wes Wilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Wilkins Find more posts by Wes Wilkins Add Wes Wilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rod Bergbauer
UKC Forum Member

Is there any semen off Kobie Jack?

FCH WCH NITECH GRCH CCH PR TREE RIZIN RAZOR CUT
"STONE NICKEL KENNELS"

(WE PRAISE GOD EVERY DAY)

Old Post 12-26-2011 01:38 AM
Rod Bergbauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rod Bergbauer Click here to Send Rod Bergbauer a Private Message Click Here to Email Rod Bergbauer Find more posts by Rod Bergbauer Add Rod Bergbauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brogy

Also in the works for 2012 is breeding another heavy Flag with a little Whitey female. She is bred real similar to Sue. I'll post more when the cross happens. I believe Robert might be breeding another female as well. I'm hoping to get a few litters of Ox pups on the ground in 2012.

Yes Marc, i was planning on breeding my female to Ox in 2012.

...............................Gr Nite Ch Owen's Hardwood Bozo
.....................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
...............................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Julie
..............Gr Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Casey
...............................Gr Nite Ch River Bend Flag
......................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Jeanie
................................Gr Nite Ch Magill's Lone Pine Jill
......Gr Nite Ch Ch Pine Ridge Tuff
............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
......................Stylish Clover
............................Gr Nite Ch Korte's Stylish Chirpee
..............Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic
............................Gr Nite Ch Hard Knockin' Stylish Hayes
......................Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Emma
............................Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Julie

....Nite Ch AKC CGNC Pine Ridge Wild Ox

.............................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Quick
.......................Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Quick's Wild Thunder
.............................Gr Nite Ch Lone Pine Jackie
..............Gr Nite Ch Thunder's Wild Clyde
.............................Gr Nite Ch Owen's Hardwood Bozo
.......................Gr Nite Ch Ch Allen's Hardwood Ann
.............................Smith's Hardwood Sue
......Gr Nite Ch Stylish Chase
.............................Gr Nite Ch Penna Hawker
.......................Lone Pine Dewey
.............................Gr Nite Ch Denny's Penna Jill
..............Sexton's Patty
.............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
.......................Lone Pine Wild Honey
.............................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Jeanie

....future pups

...........................................GRNITECH. Owen's Hardwood Bozo
.............................……. GRNITECH. Wessel's Wild Casey
.............................................GRNITECH. Logan's Wild Julie
...............…..’PR” Rockdale Lone Pine Billy
............................................GRNITECH. Collins’ Hillbilly Mac Jr.
.............................……..NITECH. Cavitt’s Hillbilly Misty
............................................Collins’ Little Roxie

......”PR” Kravik’s Babe

..........................................Cook’s Speed
.................................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Uncle Lee
.........................................…Brookshiers Backwater Kate
..................”PR” Brookshier Jesse
...........................................NITECH. CH Bark Busting Bush
.................................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Finley River Sally (2 time ACHA World Champion Female and a second in the 2006 ACHA World Hunt)
.......................................... Brookshiers Backwater Kate

Last edited by Robert Kravik on 12-26-2011 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 12-26-2011 02:20 AM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Rod

check out this post and give him a call..

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post 12-26-2011 02:49 AM
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-27-2011 12:05 AM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

Rod,yes we have frozen semen on Grntch Kobie Jack

HOME OF:
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 12-27-2011 12:14 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

I'm taking the rest of the year off from hunting. See y'all next year!

Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!

Old Post 12-31-2011 08:56 PM
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Your not getting much of a break there Marc !!!!

We took my ox pup out last night and he ran treed with the old dogs did a pretty good job for 8 months old, the only thing is that he is a little gun shy but I think he'll come out of it with a little time!

Old Post 12-31-2011 08:59 PM
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by mikeponder
Your not getting much of a break there Marc !!!!

We took my ox pup out last night and he ran treed with the old dogs did a pretty good job for 8 months old, the only thing is that he is a little gun shy but I think he'll come out of it with a little time!

Mike, my female was a little gun shy the first night in the woods as well. Not sure where that is coming from. The second night out I hunted with my dad and just petted her up good while he knocked out coon to the old dog. After a couple trees she seemed to get over it. Doesn't bother her a bit now.

Old Post 01-01-2012 11:33 PM
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Bob Myers,

Joker just treed his 1st possum tonight. He done it all alone and he done it in style too. LOL I think thats pretty decent for only 7 months old. Im not gonna let this become a habbit! But I was proud of him. LOL. He seems to have a lot of drive and he gets better every nite! He aint scared of the dark alone either. Thanks, WES

-----------gr nt ch tonys wild clover(logans wild clover)
--------gr ch nt ch hardwood hook
-----------nt ch lone pine jewell
----hardwood hookII
--------clovers wild sammy
-----------lone pine dj dancer(minklers kansas dancer)
--clovers left hook
-----------gr nt ch sackett jr
--------strang&smith lone pine cowboy
-----------gr nt ch terryscrazy annie(logans wild clover x lone pine)
----ch lone pine penn
-----------gr nt ch nailors lone pine leroy
--------gr nt ch smith&strang lone pine liz
-----------after hours ann(logans wild clover x lone pine chris)

wilkins stylish joker

--------gr ch nt ch hardwood hook
-----------nt ch lone pine jewell
----hardwood hookII
-----------lone pine dj dancer
--hayrakes stylish shandy
-----------stylish clover(logans wild clover)
--------gr nt ch stylish little man
-----------nt ch stylish thunder girl
----hayrakes stylish molly
-----------lone pine dj dancer(minklers kansas dancer)

dob: 5-9-11

Last edited by Wes Wilkins on 01-02-2012 at 04:21 AM

Old Post 01-02-2012 04:19 AM
Wes Wilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Wilkins Click here to Send Wes Wilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Wilkins Find more posts by Wes Wilkins Add Wes Wilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

wes glad to hear he is doin good,everyone else really likes their pups also,mine is doin good,aint hunted him alone,but he is lookin good

Old Post 01-02-2012 06:01 AM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

"Wild Pine Clover & Wild Pine Julie" 3mths old, direct grand pups to the one and only "Logan's Wild Clover"

Old Post 01-04-2012 12:57 AM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

This cross may not be loaded with wild blood but I just thought that I would see what you guys think of it!

..............................GRNITECH ‘PR’ Owen's Hardwood Bozo
..................... GRNITECH CH ‘PR’ Logan's Wild Clover
.............................. GRNITECH ‘PR’ Logan's Wild Julie
.............. GRNITECH ‘PR’ Wessel's Wild Casey
.............................. CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ River Bend Flag
..................... GRNITECH ‘PR’ Logan's Wild Jeanie
.............................. GRNITECH CH Magill's Lone Pine Jill
**PKC CH., CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Pine Ridge Tuff**
.............................. GRNITECH CH ‘PR’ Logan's Wild Clover
.....................PKC PCH ‘PR’ Stylish Clover
............................PKC GCH, GRNITECH ‘PR’ Korte's Stylish Chirpee
..............PKC PCH, GRNITECH ‘PR’ Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic
............................PKC CH, GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin' Stylish Hayes
......................PKC CH, GRNITECH ‘PR’ Gossett's Pine Ridge Emma
..............................NITECH ‘PR’ Wessel's Wild Julie

(SIRE) Grntch PKC CH'PR' Tuffs Stylish Hammer

.........................Gr.Nite Ch.Hardwood Buster(Bozo)
................NiteCh.Flatrock Coma
.......................Nite Ch.Nicken's Flatrock Sheena(Flag)
..........Gr.Nite Ch.Schultz's Stylish Coma
.......................Gr.Nite Ch.Owen's Hardwood Bozo
................Nite Ch.Stylish Dolly
.......................Gr.Nite Ch.Schmersal's Stylish QUEEN
**Nitech 'PR' Stylish Anne
............................'PR' Cowarts Chief
...............Grntch 'PR' Daris Coon Creek Ann
............................'PR' Hardwood Star

!PUPS! (will be UKC performance and PKC registered not ss) $200 each

............................CH Grnitech 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
................Grch Grnitech 'PR' Rat Attack
............................Grnitech 'PR' Night Heat Dixie
.....Grch Grnitech 'PR' Timber Tiger HTX
............................Grnitech 'PR' Nocturnal Skipper
.................Grnitech 'PR' Browns Haley
.............................Grnitech 'PR' Browns Little Peg

(DAM) 'PR' Ponders Hilltop Angel

............................Ch Grnitech 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
..................CH Grnitech 'PR' Jolly G Jeff Davis
............................Nitech CH 'PR' Lipper's Stylish Queen
.....Nitech CH 'PR' Moon Mtn Looking Up Stitch
............................Grnitech 'PR' Looking up Jeb
...................Nitech 'PR' Piney Mtn Looking Up Ruby
............................Nitech 'PR' Collins Annie

The Dam may not have a title on her but I just purchased her a couple of months ago from an old man that could no longer hunt and she one heck of a little hound, and I should be able to finish her out easily this year.

This cross has not been made yet but should be within the next week or so!

Old Post 01-04-2012 12:58 AM
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

Ross, when ya run outa kennel space just give me a call we may have empty pens south of the border lol!!!
Nice looking pups buddy

HOME OF:
"ALL GRAND "

Last edited by nycooner on 01-04-2012 at 01:09 AM

Old Post 01-04-2012 01:06 AM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nycooner
Ross, when ya run outa kennel space just give me a call we may have empty pens south of the border lol!!!
Nice looking pups buddy

Thanks Mike. Lol, those pups are already south of the border, they are at Ed's in Ohio. Ed and his son Chris are raising those beauties.

Old Post 01-04-2012 01:15 AM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

No No Ross there South west of the border haha, Ya they are some sharp looking buggers!!! Looks like 2012 gonna b a busy year for you !!

HOME OF:
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 01-04-2012 01:20 AM
brogy

Jacked up! My little female off Pine Ridge Wild Ox treed tonight. Didn't break any world records or anything but its got me fired up.
Just when I had about had it with raising up pups, this little bugger lit the flame again. Won't be long if this weather holds up she'll be on her own.
Nothing better than when a young dog flips its switch!

Old Post 01-07-2012 05:50 AM