UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pup papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Pup papers

I done online registration 3/2/21. Lets see how long it takes to get them. I am gonna say by the 21st!

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2021 11:56 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcooper
UKC Forum Member

paper returns

Did mine online January 29th, and still waiting

Old Post 03-03-2021 03:26 PM
rcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcooper Click here to Send rcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email rcooper Find more posts by rcooper Add rcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

While I am not saying that it is true or not, they say that most of the problems with late papers are caused by owners not filling the application out correctly.

Old Post 03-03-2021 03:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

I also just did online litter and performance nomination. Received an email confirmation and so did the sire owner. Sire owner has to answer a security question and reply to the email. Having a problem here. Had I mailed them in does the sire owner still have to answer a security question to verify it is a performane litter sired by his pp sire

Old Post 03-03-2021 05:11 PM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by lblhunter
I also just did online litter and performance nomination. Received an email confirmation and so did the sire owner. Sire owner has to answer a security question and reply to the email. Having a problem here. Had I mailed them in does the sire owner still have to answer a security question to verify it is a performane litter sired by his pp sire

No because that would have his signature.

**** Reminder anyone doing the online registration... always let the sire owner know when you complete the process. For some reason the sire conformation quite often gets out into spam folder and being time sensitive this can be a problem. It may also be helpful to let them know if they do not find their confirmation in their in box to watch their spam folder.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-03-2021 05:47 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

I got on chat and tried to get them to let me email or fax the form and go from there but was told no. That was after the problem arose. I'm sure the sire owner will get it straightened out. Wish i had did different way.
1st time doing the pp so i will know better next time

Last edited by lblhunter on 03-03-2021 at 07:07 PM

Old Post 03-03-2021 07:04 PM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Everything is good to go. I think
Jen was right. My confirmation email was in my junk folder.

Last edited by lblhunter on 03-04-2021 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 03-04-2021 12:33 AM
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

No paper s yet, Gonna send off the other kc off in the mail Monday and see who gets back 1st! Lol

Old Post 03-20-2021 01:32 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Sent pkc by mail and did ukc online. Got the pkc puppy papers last week. I'm hoping the ukc papers are here by april 9th their 8 week old date

Old Post 03-20-2021 04:53 PM
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Did mine online Feb. 18th and got them back March 19th.

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 03-22-2021 06:24 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I guessed a day late! Got here today the 22nd. Only problem did not get my performance paper. I paid for it so guess ill be emailing them

Old Post 03-23-2021 12:44 AM
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Did online on 3/2/21 and got them yesterday. I think that is pretty good

Old Post 03-23-2021 03:46 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Call them lmbo they will blame it on covid

Old Post 03-23-2021 04:01 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Roy this thing needs a like button! lol I emailed them. Its been rough where i work because of it. The people are using it just to lay out. Getting vacations and making more than if theyd showed up!

Old Post 03-25-2021 10:55 AM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

I did my litter registration online 3/16 and got my pup papers 3/25 expecting the litter papers anyday

Old Post 03-25-2021 05:59 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Litter papers showed up today 3/25 online is the way to do it

Old Post 03-25-2021 11:49 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickman94
UKC Forum Member

New to registering puppy

I am new to registering pups. step 1 - seller on my application does the person i bought my pup from have to have this signed before i send the application off or can i fill out the application online?

Old Post 03-26-2021 02:30 AM
Bluetickman94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickman94 Click here to Send Bluetickman94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickman94 Find more posts by Bluetickman94 Add Bluetickman94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote