UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > All Grand Gr Nite Ch Male Forsale
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

All Grand Gr Nite Ch Male Forsale

GR NT CH GR CH HOLLYWOODS ALL GRAND NLACK MAN IS KNOW FORSALE. He just turned 4 years old and is a nice hound, he is loud, quick on the strike and accurate on the tree, a super tree dog and is straight.He is a young mans dog thin coons better get new shoes thick coons better get more shells.
ASKING 4000.00
CALL 540-864-6199

******GR NT CH GR CH DAVIS BLACK LUKE
***GR NT CH DIXIES DEADLY BLACK VIPER
******GR NT CH GR CH FEELERS WIDOWS DIDDO
GR NT CH GR CH HOLLYWOODS ALL GRAND BLACK MAN
******GR NT CH GR CH HICKS THREE TIME ALBERT
***GR NT CH HOLLYWOODS LIZA JANE
******GR NT CH CH BLACK RIDGE LIZA JANE

AUTUMN
SUMMER
www.freewebs.com/hollywoodkennels

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2014 05:07 PM
bruce huffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bruce huffman Click here to Send bruce huffman a Private Message Click Here to Email bruce huffman Visit bruce huffman's homepage! Find more posts by bruce huffman Add bruce huffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Dang Bruce...You getting too old to climb them hills?...lol... Sounds like a hound that can win in the mid-West across them big fields.. If I was about 30yrs younger I might try him... Nice hound with a good ped at a decent price... You should post a pic..

Old Post 07-29-2014 06:54 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catawbacoon
UKC Forum Member

Black Man

The best black dog I have ever walked behind! I've hunted with him a little over 2 years very nice dog!

Old Post 07-30-2014 04:45 AM
catawbacoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catawbacoon Click here to Send catawbacoon a Private Message Find more posts by catawbacoon Add catawbacoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff.

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Last edited by bruce huffman on 07-31-2014 at 04:03 PM

Old Post 07-30-2014 11:19 PM
bruce huffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bruce huffman Click here to Send bruce huffman a Private Message Click Here to Email bruce huffman Visit bruce huffman's homepage! Find more posts by bruce huffman Add bruce huffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Will show him at any time just let me know

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 07-31-2014 11:41 PM
fightin joe
UKC Forum Member

Bruce did you also own one called hollywoods black sabeth pac. If so how was he in the woods.

Old Post 07-31-2014 11:56 PM
fightin joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fightin joe Click here to Send fightin joe a Private Message Visit fightin joe's homepage! Find more posts by fightin joe Add fightin joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

I did own sabeth and finished him in the woods he was a nice hound hard huntin just a little gamey.Finished him and he set on the chain for about 5 years before I sold him. Now Black Man is a way better hound.

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-01-2014 07:08 AM
fightin joe
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info. Had a litter of pups out of him all seem to be turning it on.

Old Post 08-01-2014 01:01 PM
fightin joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fightin joe Click here to Send fightin joe a Private Message Visit fightin joe's homepage! Find more posts by fightin joe Add fightin joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Ran an add on black man last year and there was a lot of interest

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-01-2014 11:55 PM
Justin French
UKC Forum Member

What town are you located ? Want to see how far a drive you are from me

Old Post 08-03-2014 12:55 PM
Justin French is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin French Click here to Send Justin French a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin French Find more posts by Justin French Add Justin French to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Located in New Castle Va not to fer from you at all some where around 2 hrs+

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-03-2014 02:03 PM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Does he have any pups? If so age and how are they doin?

Old Post 08-03-2014 02:51 PM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

No pups

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-03-2014 03:36 PM
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Don't let this dog pass you by he is the real deal.Come hunt and you can see for self.

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-04-2014 01:54 AM
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

All PMS taken care of

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-04-2014 08:48 PM
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

will posy more pic today

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:37 PM
tracy payne
UKC Forum Member

blackman

if you ran an ad and there was a lot of interest, why isn't there any pups out of him. is he sterile?

GRCH GRNTCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN
2017 KING OF HUNT BLACK AND TAN DAYS NTCH PAYNES BLACK GUS

Old Post 08-08-2014 09:41 PM
tracy payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tracy payne Click here to Send tracy payne a Private Message Click Here to Email tracy payne Find more posts by tracy payne Add tracy payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

There was a lot of interest in the dog. people wanted pups out of him and I had no females. That is one reason I am selling him. I have had him vet checked for another fellow and will do it again.This is how ******** gets started about a persons dog if you wanted to ask that question in that manner you should have sent a pm.I CALL EVERYONE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE COME HUNT OR BREED IT MAKES ME NO DIFFERANCE.

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-09-2014 01:37 AM
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Just because you run a real dog that has looks and papers for stud doesn't mean anyone is going to breed to that hound. I mean you go out finish a dog out to dual grand, run an add on him for 12 months and someone can ruin it in about 30sec. Just because a dog doesn't have pups on the ground doesn't mean he is sterial

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-09-2014 01:45 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bruce huffman
Just because you run a real dog that has looks and papers for stud doesn't mean anyone is going to breed to that hound. I mean you go out finish a dog out to dual grand, run an add on him for 12 months and someone can ruin it in about 30sec. Just because a dog doesn't have pups on the ground doesn't mean he is sterial

That's the way of the B&T breed.

Bruce, if you wanna breed him just get you several message board buddies and you will be off to a great start. Man has a fine pedigree. I really like his bottom side. Always wanted to try a little of it but never did. I bred Lilly to Viper but she didn't catch. After hunting with Viper I was kinda glad she didn't catch, only because I don't think the cross would have worked.

I will also add that if I didn't have Pete and was looking for a male I would be on my way to VA to check ole Man out.

You might want to just keep him. Good luck!

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 08-09-2014 04:47 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

I've known Bruce for a long time when I lived in Va. He has titled lots of dogs and probably knows more about coondogs in general and what a good dog is, than well over 70% of the people on this board.

If I was younger and looking for a good dog that can win I would be looking at his hound. At 68yo it's hard to keep up with those young dogs and hunters.....plus I don't have the patience for all the bs that goes on in nitehunts.

It amazes me how many people post wanting a good dog and when one shows up they run and hide. In the last several months there have been several good hounds for sale including this one. ....Most of these so-called "lookers" want a good dog at a puppy price...

I haven't hunted with this dog but if Bruce says he is good than I think he's worth looking at....Nuff Said.

Old Post 08-09-2014 02:53 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catawbacoon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by skidiver
I've known Bruce for a long time when I lived in Va. He has titled lots of dogs and probably knows more about coondogs in general and what a good dog is, than well over 70% of the people on this board.

If I was younger and looking for a good dog that can win I would be looking at his hound. At 68yo it's hard to keep up with those young dogs and hunters.....plus I don't have the patience for all the bs that goes on in nitehunts.

It amazes me how many people post wanting a good dog and when one shows up they run and hide. In the last several months there have been several good hounds for sale including this one. ....Most of these so-called "lookers" want a good dog at a puppy price...

I haven't hunted with this dog but if Bruce says he is good than I think he's worth looking at....Nuff Said.

I agree!

Old Post 08-17-2014 01:50 PM
catawbacoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catawbacoon Click here to Send catawbacoon a Private Message Find more posts by catawbacoon Add catawbacoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Black Man

Sure wished i was able to buy a good dog of that calerber i had plans to breeding a female to him she got sold during a bad time lost my job back in the winter.If a man needed a handler to push a DOG i would be willing to help! I have a few young females know that is coming on good if that would help my number is 706 767 3703.If you know Swanson McNay he owned the southern pride dog T&W' years ago he knows me and been hunting with me.You can call me and i will give refrances.I can push one with the big boys if i had the chance. I am 52 years old been around the BLOCK call if i can help,make the best chose Black Man he is a good breed dog.There is a lot of drive and tree power in his blood.

Old Post 08-17-2014 03:06 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bruce huffman
UKC Forum Member

Took Black Man out last night tree one and back home by 10.

AUTUMN
SUMMER

Old Post 08-17-2014 07:01 PM
ENGLISH SHANE
UKC Forum Member

do you have any other finished dogs for sale i am about 25 min from new castle

Old Post 08-18-2014 02:46 PM
ENGLISH SHANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ENGLISH SHANE Click here to Send ENGLISH SHANE a Private Message Find more posts by ENGLISH SHANE Add ENGLISH SHANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote