UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GrniteCh Kansas Hayes Pups For Sale
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cib
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Still got some pups left. You can book a pup by sending a $50 deposit to guarantee you get one and I can deliver pups to Autumn Oaks at Richmond In. Labor Day Weekend or call 260-251- 0420. Sorry I don't have text on my phone so call or PM me. All pups not booked will be For Sale at Autumn Oaks. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2014 05:48 PM
cib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cib Click here to Send cib a Private Message Click Here to Email cib Find more posts by cib Add cib to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

...............nitech brock's hobo
.......grnitech dark hollow hobo hoss----#4 historic
...............smith's dark hollow Sadie
....grnitech bauer's Kansas junior----#7 historic
...............wldnitech grnite buck 11
.......grnitech bauer's Kansas jewell----#2 historic
...............grnitech fox river mandy-Been current & Historic
..grnitech pkc silverch Kansas hayes----#3 current
...............nitech markham smokey
.......nitech b and b's black hoss
...............markham's ragin starr
....grnitech hoss SMOKING lizzy Been on curent/historic list
...............grniteChenoweth smokey11
.......nitech smokey's ragin ruby-- Been on current list
...............nitech Collins smokin queen
Pups
...............grnite halls southern guage-Been on curren list
.......grnite crockett blk nute-- Been on current list
...............ch schenker nading hanna
....grnite bad to the bone black hawk----#1 current
...............grnite setum up ace----#1 historical
.......nitech sleepy hollow moonshine----#8 historic
...............grch b.t.t.b liberty bell
..brown's black screamer
...............grnite folkerts saline crk mike
.......grnite gilmans big JACKPOT
...............grnite kilowatts nasty hanna
....nitech blands Ozark mtn runt
...............grnite nelson's northern rex----#2 historic
......grnite mowens she no angel 11
...............grnite mowens setum no angel

Last edited by Dave 84 on 08-21-2014 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:28 AM
Dave 84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave 84 Click here to Send Dave 84 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave 84 Find more posts by Dave 84 Add Dave 84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cib
UKC Forum Member

Pups

THIS LITTER OF UKC GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH KANSAS HAYES PUPS WILL BE SUPER STAKES PUPS. PRICE $250 $50 TO BOOK A PUP TO PICK UP HERE OR I WILL DELIVER TO AUTUMN OAKS LABOR DAY WEEKEND. ALL PUPS NOT BOOK WILL BE FOR SALE AT AUTUMN OAKS AUGUST 28-31,2014. FOR MORE IMFORMATION CALL 260-251-0420 NO TEXTS. THANKS

Old Post 08-15-2014 01:16 AM
cib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cib Click here to Send cib a Private Message Click Here to Email cib Find more posts by cib Add cib to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

DAM OF PUPS

Old Post 08-17-2014 05:23 PM
Dave 84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave 84 Click here to Send Dave 84 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave 84 Find more posts by Dave 84 Add Dave 84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

Not best pic but pups are growing and look amazing

Old Post 08-17-2014 05:25 PM
TreeTimeHounds
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Chuck,

those are some real nice looking pups. I know if they are anything like the mother, they will be nice hounds with big mouths.

Steve

Old Post 08-18-2014 03:43 PM
TreeTimeHounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeTimeHounds Click here to Send TreeTimeHounds a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeTimeHounds Find more posts by TreeTimeHounds Add TreeTimeHounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

pups look alot better in person

Old Post 08-21-2014 12:03 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

pups

NOW THOSE ARE SOME GOOD LOOKIN PUPS MR CHARLES HOW MANY YA GOT LEFT {FEMALES } BE SEEIN YA SOON AT A.O. HAVE A BLESSED ONE AND A SAFE TRIP FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:11 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cib
UKC Forum Member

Riverbottom Ron

I have 2 females for sure and maybe a 3rd left pending payment. I also still have 2 males left. The pedigree on these pups are stacked with coondogs and dogs that reproduced quality offspring. These pups are bred to be independent dogs that are pretty quick on both ends with mouths that you can hear. Ron see ya at Autumn Oaks. Take care and be safe. Hope I can park close to where I was last year.

Old Post 08-22-2014 08:28 PM
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:17 AM
cib
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Due to an unexpected accident I lost a female pup over the weekend so I will have 2 males and 2 females pups to sell at Autumn Oakes starting 8/28, 8/29, and 8/30 If interested look me up and if you can't find me call 260-251-0420 and I can direct you to where I'am parked with pups. Pups are PKC Super Stakes and UKC Performance. If you need more information call 260-251-0420 Pups have been wormed and had shots at 6 and 8 weeks old. Thanks I might have a 19 month old ready to single out black female for sale with me if interested call by and take a look or call for more information.

Old Post 08-27-2014 07:40 AM
RALPH COMER
UKC Forum Member

HEY

SENT PM

Old Post 08-27-2014 05:58 PM
RALPH COMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RALPH COMER Click here to Send RALPH COMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RALPH COMER Find more posts by RALPH COMER Add RALPH COMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cib
UKC Forum Member

Ralph I'am having trouble with this computer cause half the post I chick on it comes back with This page Cannot Be Displayed So everybody that sending me PM need to just call 260-251-0420 because even the one's that open it won't let me reply or send them a new PM. Thanks

Last edited by cib on 08-28-2014 at 07:18 AM

Old Post 08-28-2014 07:08 AM
RALPH COMER
UKC Forum Member

PM

OK I'LL LET MY FRIEND NO HE'S LOOKING FOR A YOUNG DOG HE DOESN;T HAVE A COMPUTER

Old Post 08-28-2014 01:10 PM
RALPH COMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RALPH COMER Click here to Send RALPH COMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RALPH COMER Find more posts by RALPH COMER Add RALPH COMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cib
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ralph your buddy bought the young female I had for sale I hope she works out for him. Send Dave a PM and ask him what he thinks about Scar.

Old Post 08-29-2014 04:37 AM
cib
UKC Forum Member

PUPS ARE ALL SOLD!!!

I want to Thank everybody that looked at these pups at Autumn Oaks and complimented on the looks and health of the litter.

I want to Thank the guys that bought pups and Lovis Burns for picking up a pup and hauling it back for a man in South Carolina and Bruce Hobbs for hauling a pup back with him to a man in Missouri.

This litter went to 7 different States. Males W. Virginia, Maryland, S Carolina, Kentucky. Females Ohio, Missouri, and Indiana

Old Post 08-31-2014 05:16 PM
grayghost
UKC Forum Member

male pup

I am pleased with the pup, I appreciate Lovis bringing him to me pleasant experience all the way around. Earl stanley sc

Old Post 09-02-2014 04:07 PM
grayghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grayghost Click here to Send grayghost a Private Message Find more posts by grayghost Add grayghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Post for Earl Stanly

These are two male pups that Earl Stanly owns.

The one in the back is out of his NITECH'PR' Deputy Cole. And the other is out of Kansas Hayes. He is very pleased with the pair of pups he has.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 09-02-2014 04:53 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grayghost
UKC Forum Member

pups

the one out of cole is a female

Old Post 09-02-2014 05:04 PM
grayghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grayghost Click here to Send grayghost a Private Message Find more posts by grayghost Add grayghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cib
UKC Forum Member

Earl

Glad to hear you are happy with the male pup I picked out for you. I sure hope he turns into something Special for you. Thanks

Old Post 09-06-2014 02:36 AM
hope he trees
UKC Forum Member

How are the pups doing?

I recently ended up with a pup out of this litter....Looks like they will be a year old on Sunday. Just wondering how the littermates are doing so far and what you guys are seeing in your pups?

thanks,
Steve

Old Post 06-27-2015 02:02 AM
hope he trees is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hope he trees Click here to Send hope he trees a Private Message Find more posts by hope he trees Add hope he trees to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote